So how many BX niggas gon use Apple's new tracking device to track their girlfriends?

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

6 days ago '18        #1
1513 page views
20 comments

David akaLegion  17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 4974 4974
So how many BX n*ggas gon use Apple's new tracking device to track their girlfriends?

Last week, MacRumors revealed new details about Apple's upcoming Tile competitor, with internal iOS 13 code suggesting that Apple plans to release small, circular "tags" that can be attached to electronic devices, backpacks, keys, and other personal belongings to keep track of their locations.

Apple Tags concept by MacRumors

Now, noted Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has thrown his weight behind this rumor. In a research note with TF International Securities today, obtained by MacRumors, Kuo said he expects Apple's tags to feature ultra-wideband or "UWB" technology. As he has said previously, Kuo also expects all three 2019 iPhones to support UWB.

Ultra-wideband is a short-range, low-power radio technology that is able to provide more precise indoor positioning than Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi, suggesting that Apple's tags will be more accurate at pinpointing the location of lost items than Tile's current item trackers, which rely on Bluetooth LE.

The distance between two UWB devices -- such as an upcoming iPhone and Apple Tag -- can be measured precisely by calculating the time that it takes for a radio wave to pass between the two devices, according to Electronic Design, which notes that UWB is up to 100× more accurate than Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi:It is unclear if Apple's tags will rely solely on UWB, which would seemingly limit their compatibility to 2019 and newer iPhones, or if they will also incorporate Bluetooth LE for use with older devices.

Last week, MacRumors revealed that Apple's tags will be closely integrated with the new "Find My" app in iOS 13, which merged the Find My iPhone and Find My Friends apps into one package. Specifically, Apple has been working on an "Items" tab in the app for tracking the location of Apple-tagged items.

iPhone users will receive a notification when they are separated from a tagged item, according to an internal version of the "Find My" app obtained by MacRumors. If necessary, users can then tap a button in the app that will cause Apple's tag to chime to help them locate the lost item.

"Safe Locations" can be set where the user will not be notified if this item is left in those locations, and users will also be able to share the location of items with friends and family members, based on internal iOS 13 code.

If users are unable to find an item, they can place the attached tag into a "Lost Mode." Then, if another iPhone user comes across the lost item, the owner will be instantly notified. The stranger will also be presented with the owner's contact information, possibly via push notification or in the Find My app.

Like the Pixie Tracker, the Find My app will likely incorporate functionality from Apple's ARKit platform. An internal build of iOS 13 includes an a*set for a 3D red balloon that could help a user pinpoint a lost item after scanning a room with their iPhone. There's also an image of a 2D orange balloon.

"Walk around several feet and move your iPhone up and down until a balloon comes into view," a string in the internal Find My app bundle reads.

Apple is hosting an event at Steve Jobs Theater next Tuesday, where it is widely expected to unveil new iPhone and Apple Watch models. It certainly seems like development of Apple's tags has reached an advanced stage, but it is unclear if the product will be introduced at the keynote or later.

visit this link https://www.macrumors.com .. ltra-wideband/
+1   

best
worst
20 comments

6 days ago '18        #2
David akaLegion  17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 4974 4974
I was thinking of maybe attaching it to a Dog. Or if I ever went hunting attach that sh*t to a deer so I can find a pack and murk all of em and profit from their meat.

Last edited by David akaLegion; 09-09-2019 at 01:28 PM..
+14   

6 days ago '05        #3
sleezy 
space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1889 1889
I just need to attach it to the damn fire stick remote
+32   

6 days ago '08        #4
supervillain  280 heat pts280
space
space
$14,402 | Props total: 4115 4115
 David akaLegion said
I was thinking of baby attaching it to a Dog. Or if I ever went hunting attach that sh*t to a deer so I can find a pack and murk all of em and profit from their meat.
 sleezy said
+7   

6 days ago '19        #5
jordanair45  2 heat pts2
space
space
$396 | Props total: 1028 1028
Not taking the title personal.

But I never understood dudes who paranoid about their girls cheating

If she’s gonna cheat. She’s gonna cheat. When she does. You’ll know. Until then. Just enjoy it
+22   

6 days ago '06        #6
Hit Em' Up  64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$6,326 | Props total: 5011 5011
 jordanair45 said

If she’s gonna cheat. She’s gonna cheat. When she does. You’ll know. Until then. Just enjoy it
Yup. If you worried about it to the point of a tracking device either you shouldnt be with her or the problem is with you and you shouldnt be in a relationship at all
+8   

6 days ago '18        #7
Dnyce215 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 1713 1713
Bumps suga free rather give you my bi*ch

+2   

6 days ago '08        #8
thetfd  1511 heat pts1511
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 7887 7887
 Dnyce215 said
Bumps suga free rather give you my bi*ch

Players do what they want to.... suckers do what they can......
+2   

6 days ago '10        #9
Big Louie Guwop  179 heat pts179
space
space
$15,940 | Props total: 23303 23303
n*ggas really finna be out here tracking they bi*ches tho
Listen, If y’all ain’t married, she belong to the game my boy. Learn to play the game and life will be a lot easier
+3   

6 days ago '13        #10
Ta388 
space
space
$5,666 | Props total: 4195 4195
Me, my wife and the kids keep our locations on and we follow each other...that’s enough
+5   

6 days ago '14        #11
titans7  2 heat pts2
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 28451 28451
Do whatever it takes to get the facts because a lying cheating broad can give you hiv, have you paying child support for a baby that is secretly not biologically yours,wasting your money and wasting your time because life is short don't let her make a fool out of you while she lays in bed laughing with medium sean about the sucker she is dating. She could set you up like cardi b and get robbed and k*lled.

Tracking devices, drugstore at home paternity tests, hire detectives,clone phones do what it takes to protect yourself from a liar woman.

Suga free has 4 kids by 4 prostitutes that sounds like a man who raps a good pimp game on songs but in real life has no control over his body and precious seed. Simps are out here rawdogging known prostitutes and putting themselves at risk for disease and child support from 4 different money hungry drug addicted prostitutes.
+7   

6 days ago '19        #12
HaterVision  34 heat pts34
space
space
$476 | Props total: 1970 1970
fu*k Apple! Droid Life!

fu*k I look like tracking a bi*ch?

People gonna do what they gon do.

If you need to track your bi*ch then she not your bi*ch.
+1   

6 days ago '05        #13
old head  211 heat pts211
space
space
$20,907 | Props total: 27601 27601
 sleezy said

Underrated comment
+3   

6 days ago '05        #14
arkansas@$$hole  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,553 | Props total: 2511 2511
If they wanted to track them, they would already be using the Find My Friends.

If I do copy any, they will be attached to my kids when they go school/day care. Too many child abductions lately.
+1   

6 days ago '05        #15
sleezy 
space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1889 1889
 Ta388 said
Me, my wife and the kids keep our locations on and we follow each other...that’s enough
sh*t what more is there thats way too much for my liking

5 days ago '16        #16
broncofan1 
space
space
space
$257 | Props total: 416 416
If You have to track your girl u shouldn't be with her.

5 days ago '05        #17
BurninLz  36 heat pts36
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 5084 5084
This some straight up incel stalker bullsh*t

5 days ago '13        #18
Phenom354 
space
space
$11,359 | Props total: 11074 11074
 sleezy said
The struggle is real.

I got bright colored rubber covers for them so they stand out reduce the chance they fall between the couch cushions.

5 days ago '16        #19
Blunted Sultan  10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,281 | Props total: 4080 4080
No announcement

5 days ago '15        #20
Quillajones  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,456 | Props total: 2714 2714
 jordanair45 said

Its not your pu**y its just your turn
+1   

5 days ago '18        #21
BrooklynDamien  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 16302 16302
Tell her you need to use her phone when she gets home from work later that day to test some new app you got or some other dumb sh*t. Give her a chance to delete all of her texts and pics and sh*t. Go straight to maps and see where she's been regularly for the last whatever years lol most people don't know maps keeps track of your location. You see she been to the ole in out inn every Wednesday for the last month do you really need more proof? Cancel the bi*ch.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  42
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+19online now  33
Article inside Feds Charge 14 In Norfolk, Va. Seized, Crack Cocaine, Heroin, Fentany..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+90online now  30
Carter 5 original leaked...
183 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  29
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Robert Downey Jr. to reprise his role as Iron Man in Black W..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy