Ninja H2R vs. F1 Car vs. F16 Fighter Jet vs. Super-cars vs. Private Jet

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

6 days ago '06        #1
497 page views
12 comments

realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 75892 75 K  Slaps total: 4065 4 K
Ninja H2R vs. F1 Car vs. F16 f*ghter Jet vs. Super-cars vs. Private Jet

+8   

best
worst
12 comments

5 days ago '04        #2
eazyvaboy 
space
space
Props total: 23905 23 K  Slaps total: 1209 1 K
Damn, that H2R!

Still takin the Ducati Superleggera V4 but goddam!
+3   

5 days ago '04        #3
LovinPavan 
space
space
Props total: 2283 2 K  Slaps total: 1625 1 K
that's sick.
+2   

5 days ago '04        #4
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15020 15 K  Slaps total: 1954 1 K
Did f1 fu*k up on shifting?
+3   

5 days ago '17        #5
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 12628 12 K  Slaps total: 1499 1 K
Who said Grand Theft Auto isn't realistic?
+3   

5 days ago '19        #6
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2638 2 K  Slaps total: 367 367
Someone please tell me that’s a super bike
+1   

4 days ago '11        #7
Silencer 
space
space
Props total: 9295 9 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 deziking said
Sounded like dude was having some trouble with it

probably lost about 4 seconds fukkin with the gearbox
+1   

4 days ago '11        #8
Silencer 
space
space
Props total: 9295 9 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 016z said
That bike is a beast

Kawasaki quoted the H2R maximum speed to be 380 kilometres per hour (240 mph).
Manufacturer: Kawasaki Motorcycle & Engine ...
Engine: Supercharged (two-speed centrifugal) ...

Kawasaki Ninja H2 - Wikipedia

+2   

3 days ago '14        #9
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24500 24 K  Slaps total: 5377 5 K
 deziking said
 Silencer said
Sounded like dude was having some trouble with it

probably lost about 4 seconds fukkin with the gearbox
It was traction (cold rubber). Formula One tires won't give enough grip until they're in a operating window temperature wise. They're horrible from a dead start that's why they go from formation lap to start of race as quickly as possible.

They also used an older V10-era car. These new turbo-hybrid F1 cars would have smoked that sh*t on the top-end. They're pushing 1,050-1,100hp now in qualifying conditions and also because the tires are now WAY bigger and give more mechanical grip from a dead-stop.

Regardless...I remember back when Hayabusa's came out and people thought motorcycles had taken it too far power/speed wise...Now sh*t like the H2R and Panigale's exist. So fu*king ridiculous regular people can just go buy that sh*t.

016z said
Just a supercharged liter road bike. Someone with no experience and $50K could go get one. Crazy right?

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 02-17-2020 at 02:09 PM..
+4   

3 days ago '19        #10
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2638 2 K  Slaps total: 367 367
 FukHowYouFeel said
It was traction (cold rubber). Formula One tires won't give enough grip until they're in a operating window temperature wise. They're horrible from a dead start that's why they go from formation lap to start of race as quickly as possible.

They also used an older V10-era car. These new turbo-hybrid F1 cars would have smoked that sh*t on the top-end. They're pushing 1,050-1,100hp now in qualifying conditions and also because the tires are now WAY bigger and give more mechanical grip from a dead-stop.

Regardless...I remember back when Hayabusa's came out and people thought motorcycles had taken it too far power/speed wise...Now sh*t like the H2R and Panigale's exist. So fu*king ridiculous regular people can just go buy that sh*t.

Just a supercharged liter road bike. Someone with no experience and $50K could go get one. Crazy right?
So in laymen terms, before I google and go over my head what’s the difference I super bike and this, these the speed the achieving in the circuit right?
+2   

3 days ago '14        #11
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
 016z said
So in laymen terms, before I google and go over my head what’s the difference I super bike and this, these the speed the achieving in the circuit right?
This is a street production motorcycle. A Superbike is basically they take a street bike and break it down and put it back together with even better parts (parts available to consumers) and configure it for race-only conditions. There won't be any street parts like turning signals and mirrors, etc. That's what Superbike means basically and what you'll see run in AMA Superbike or WSBK.

MotoGP is the pinnacle (MotoGP is to motorcyles what F1 is to cars) and those are race prototypes built by the manufactures themselves with stuff consumers can't get their hands on for years because they're racing one-off prototypes. They'll have about the same horsepower as a Superbike but they're seconds faster because of the prototype components and riders are generally much better at that level.

If you want to see the difference...Look up a Ducati Desmosedici RR or a Honda RC213V-S (especially this one, compare it to what they'd run in Superbike the CBR1000RR...Night and day). Those are literally MotoGP level bikes with street tires, turning signals and mirrors. Brand new you're talking $100K easy for one whereas you could pretty much duplicate a Superbike for half of that.

Straight line speed? There won't be a huge difference that's noticable...Where you really start to see the difference is when they start taking corners. A Superbike will lap up to a few seconds slower than a GP bike and a Formula One car will blow away both because of the cornering speed it can handle relying on 4 wheels instead of 2.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 02-17-2020 at 04:32 PM..
+2   

3 days ago '16        #12
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 20373 20 K  Slaps total: 805 805
 FukHowYouFeel said

My boy had a Ninja back in the day when he was younger. Not that one, but back when they were still putting ridiculous amounts of speed in those bikes.

Said he was on the interstate riding like a maniac and glanced at the speedometer it it was slightly past 200 mph.

He said it came into his mind that that if he hit a pothole or a rock or something he would lose control and be GONE instantly.

Sold that bike 2 weeks later.
He has 4 kids and he said that bike is not to be in the hands of amateurs unless they are willing to risk their lives which he was not.
+3   

3 days ago '14        #13
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
 popogogo said
My boy had a Ninja back in the day when he was younger. Not that one, but back when they were still putting ridiculous amounts of speed in those bikes.

Said he was on the interstate riding like a maniac and glanced at the speedometer it it was slightly past 200 mph.

He said it came into his mind that that if he hit a pothole or a rock or something he would lose control and be GONE instantly.

Sold that bike 2 weeks later.
He has 4 kids and he said that bike is not to be in the hands of amateurs unless they are willing to risk their lives which he was not.
Yeah I think in the early 2000s or so (because of the Hayabusa mostly) they started governing bikes to 186mph. But it can easily be remapped and negated. And truth be told...Even the 600cc bikes nowadays can easily hit speeds of 180mph let alone a liter bike.

The horsepower numbers of the H2R, R1M, and Panigales are all north of 200hp which for a bike that weighs less than 500lbs is fu*king nuts. With the bike in the video...That basically means it has a power to weight ratio of like 1500hp for every ton in weight and the fu*king thing weighs like 500lbs or less. 1 ton is 2,000lbs. It's insane.

Most beginners have no business even sniffing a modern 600cc sport bike, but it unfortunately doesn't stop people from buying them. Your friend is one of the smarter people.

Even myself...I stopped riding on the street. It wasn't my inability to control the bike it's everyone else on the road that scared the sh*t out of me.

Besides, you won't ever truly enjoy these bikes on the street like you would on the track. It's completely night and day.

It's scary that normal people buy these bikes and actually think they have control of them. A bike like the H2R...There's maybe--no joke---40 people in the entire world who could safely take that bike to it's limits and extract all of the speed out of it on a track...Spoiler alert...It's not random mortals like us...They're built to be developed by professionals on track. They sell them to pay the bills is all.

Think about it...If they build and develop a bike around a rider like Marc Marquez whos the current world champ...This dude is like 5'6 and 140lbs. That bike is not going to perform the same when some 6'1 200+ lb consumer gets on it. It literally can't and won't do the same things and that's what gets people hurt. Bikes have subjective limits not objective ones.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 02-17-2020 at 05:12 PM..
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  31
Image(s) inside Pop Smoke gets revenge on the nigga who slapped him
164 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-79online now  14
Video inside And that’s why people fu*k with her, she’s dope.
103 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+97online now  13
Wilder to Fury: "When I found you, you were strung out on coke." ԅ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy