Millennials Pick PlayStation As Their Favorite Brand, Gen Z Picks Xbox

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+58  168
92 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #26
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 5002 5 K  Slaps total: 575 575
Psx is my favorite console of all time and I'm 36, wouldn't say its my favorite BRAND today though, that's Xbox all day from a brand standpoint
+1   

1 week ago '11        #27
whouthinkitis 
space
space
Props total: 4133 4 K  Slaps total: 373 373
I'm an older millennial. I've been PlayStation since '97 (with the exception of maybe 4 years). With exclusives like Uncharted, GoW, Spider-Man, etc., Sony won the console sales with ease this gen. XBox imo, failed due to their lack of exclusives and just being arrogant of the rival competitor & consumers.

When I do take out time to play games I prefer third person games. Although I have to admit that this generation of gaming w/Sony I found lackluster. No B/C and too many remastered games for PS4. Also, the UI set up could look much better.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #28
Scorpz 
space
space
Props total: 40855 40 K  Slaps total: 3275 3 K
Xbox Controller > PS controller
Xbox User Interface > PS UI

No surprise Gen Z likes it more.. it's more comfortable to navigate around in..

1 week ago '15        #29
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 28609 28 K  Slaps total: 4401 4 K
That list is a*s tbh big up YouTube/google, Toyota, Samsung...sh*ts essential.

1 week ago '14        #30
Gutterfish99 
space
space
Props total: 437 437  Slaps total: 18 18
Originally a Nintendo hypebeast with my SNES, N64 Goat, and GameCube. Of course I owned a Gameboy Pocket/Color, then hit the DS/3DS.

Switched to PS2, and PSP. Primarily gamed extremely fu*king hard on my PS3. Very good times.

Built a gaming PC to originally play WoW and FFXI. This transitioned me to PC gaming only for a few years.

6 years ago I got an Xbox One, 1 year after that I got a PS4. Primarily game on Xbox One, because Iíve built my library on that.

Wife got me a Switch and Smash Broís Ultimate recently. Been playing it like a mad man.

What the fu*k was my point??
+1   

1 week ago '14        #31
freezetag 
space
space
Props total: 9943 9 K  Slaps total: 1028 1 K
Damn that list fits me perfect.

Nothing but PS

Think amazon and target are great and own a Jeep Wrangler.

1 week ago '14        #32
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 39694 39 K  Slaps total: 3134 3 K
makes sense.
gen Z probably plays much more multiplayer
some of them will just play sh*t like fortnite endlessly
might not be as interested in all the single player exclusives, but rather the online community and ease of use there
+1   

1 week ago '04        #33
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 43231 43 K  Slaps total: 3579 3 K
 El Caballero said
makes sense.
gen Z probably plays much more multiplayer
some of them will just play sh*t like fortnite endlessly
might not be as interested in all the single player exclusives, but rather the online community and ease of use there
exactly. xbox is cheaper for parents to buy and it fits the needs of the youth because multiplayer games are the standard. fortnite, call of duty, apex legends, overwatch, paladins, smite, roblox, minecraft etc...these are all stream and content creation dominant games. even the next gen (gen alpha) these 7-10 years old only play online games with each other and voice chat..
+3   

1 week ago '09        #34
Tiko377 
space
space
Props total: 14361 14 K  Slaps total: 1517 1 K
Xbox & Playstation brand are both good ....Xbox for me will always be remembered for how crazy and advanced Xbox Live is.

I am surprised Samsung & Audi are not in the top 10.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #35
DirtyDaily 
space
space
space
Props total: 84 84  Slaps total: 12 12
I been fu*kin with the PSVR.. Changed my whole outlook on gaming.. has me playing ps4 but makes me want a gaming pc... hopefully ps5 will have the power to match pc

1 week ago '18        #36
Most Palone 
space
space
Props total: 4019 4 K  Slaps total: 288 288
I have had PlayStation always and had Xbox until 360 but once I got on the pc side about 3-4 years ago I never looked back. Pc is every console rolled into 1 with customization, mods, and higher FPS with actual 4K graphics. I play from ps1 to current in 4K and can go back to the old school genesis nes days too.

People talking backwards compatibility but thatís old news to pc. I might not get ps5 unless it can actually do 4k60 which ps4 pro struggle to do even 4k30

1 week ago '17        #37
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1195 1 K  Slaps total: 554 554
my xbox one x just shutting the f*ck off and not registering a tv signal anymore got me ready to get on the ps4 as well...Ö.. had to go get a xbox one s real fast for 250 just to finish out my madden season.....

I think im gonna grab a ps4 for mlb the show 20 though. probably do madden on ps4 next year just to try it, I've always had it on xbox

1 week ago '17        #38
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1195 1 K  Slaps total: 554 554
 Most Palone said
I have had PlayStation always and had Xbox until 360 but once I got on the pc side about 3-4 years ago I never looked back. Pc is every console rolled into 1 with customization, mods, and higher FPS with actual 4K graphics. I play from ps1 to current in 4K and can go back to the old school genesis nes days too.

People talking backwards compatibility but thatís old news to pc. I might not get ps5 unless it can actually do 4k60 which ps4 pro struggle to do even 4k30
#facts, I just do consoles for the exclusive titles, other than that it's PC all day

1 week ago '05        #39
QualityRecords 
space
space
Props total: 5368 5 K  Slaps total: 509 509
People really like Ford like that? Wouldn't have guessed.

1 week ago '05        #40
Woodwin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6103 6 K  Slaps total: 620 620
My Xbox in my son room boy love some Roblox, I a PlayStation guy cause all my friends have it. Ima buy both systems again next gen as well tho

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  30
Image(s) inside Pop Smoke gets revenge on the nigga who slapped him
161 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+94online now  20
Wilder to Fury: "When I found you, you were strung out on coke." ԅ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside 50 Cent Confirms Pop Smoke Was Betrayed!
167 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy