Let’s normalize Friendship dates:simp in denial

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
24 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '05        #251
Gully Reloaded 
Props total: 9587 9 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
 xratede said
I’m not s*xually attracted to 70% of the women I consider a “friend” so I can’t really relate in that aspect. Even if I was when we first met, getting to know some chicks and you realize why they’d be hard to deal with on that level whether it’d be emotional baggage from the blowback of y’all having s*x or whatever the case may be.
Pure facts. You get it.

Most of these n*ggas are d*ck slanging animals lmao. I do have a few boys like this in real life and they have way more issues than me.

But BX is also full of weirdos and lames that lie on their d*ck anyway so most knowledge is lost on them
+5   

4 weeks ago '09        #252
wettems35 
Props total: 2560 2 K  Slaps total: 102 102
Nothing wrong with having a female friend. I have about 2 of them that I would actually go have dinner with and have no ulterior motive.

BUT, we ain't touching each other like that. We ain't calling that sh*t a friendship date. We ain't dressing up like that.

Also, I'm not attracted to those two girls and I've known them for a long time. I think the fact that I don't want anything to do with them s*xually is what makes it a real platonic friendship.

Can I call a girl I'm attracted to my friend? I guess I can, but I don't think it's the same thing as having a true platonic friendship.
+6   

4 weeks ago '07        #253
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24455 24 K  Slaps total: 3668 3 K
 xratede said
I’m not s*xually attracted to 70% of the women I consider a “friend” so I can’t really relate in that aspect. Even if I was when we first met, getting to know some chicks and you realize why they’d be hard to deal with on that level whether it’d be emotional baggage from the blowback of y’all having s*x or whatever the case may be.
This right here. And those red flags can be a complete turnoff/boner k*ller.

But sadly there's a lot of dudes who will sling d*ck to any female who gives them feedback no matter how fu*ked up or damaged she is.
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #254
Rocko 
Props total: 4453 4 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
 Gully Reloaded said
That's because you aren't a grown up and cant control your basic instincts. When I was early 20s and immature I was trying to fu*k anything that moved in my direction. Early 30s I have good female friends who I'm not even s*xually attracted to like that because I can be selective cause I did all that young boy sh*t.

Do whatever you want plair. Just realize your mindset works for you but its not the best way to move.

What comes with adulthood is a scarcity in time and shift in priorities due to responsibilities stacking up. This post is definitely an individual that hasn't experienced this. You'll get there one day. When I was in my 20s and had nothing going on like that I was very much aligned with the way of thinking in your post. Think about how many female friends your pop and your grandad had, it's a reason for this that'll you get to understanding one day.
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #255
xratede 
Props total: 1365 1 K  Slaps total: 131 131
 Gully Reloaded said
Pure facts. You get it.

Most of these n*ggas are d*ck slanging animals lmao. I do have a few boys like this in real life and they have way more issues than me.

But BX is also full of weirdos and lames that lie on their d*ck anyway so most knowledge is lost on them
Say it again for the people in the back!!!!! They’ll learn one day bruh
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #256
Gully Reloaded 
 Rocko said
What comes with adulthood is a scarcity in time and shift in priorities due to responsibilities stacking up. This post is definitely an individual that hasn't experienced this. You'll get there one day. When I was in my 20s and had nothing going on like that I was very much aligned with the way of thinking in your post. Think about how many female friends your pop and your grandad had, it's a reason for this that'll you get to understanding one day.
Zero. My granddad was a drunk who beat my grandma and died hella early, and my dad was a bum who stepped out and couldnt handle his responsibilities. Imagine me modeling myself after either one of them.

Maybe if those n*ggas knew some actual women then they wouldn't have been toxic, drunken, abusive bums. You're right, there is a reason.

You really just said a lot without making a real point my dude, and I honestly dont care enough to change your mind. Like I said, you do you. But your line of thinking certaintly isn't the litmus test that we should all measure ourselves against. Plenty of mature, educated, intelligent grown men can maintain platonic friendships of varying degrees. I'm not even a going out to eat type or hang out every weekend type, so miss me with that other stuff.

4 weeks ago '19        #257
Rocko 
 Gully Reloaded said
Zero. My granddad was a drunk who beat my grandma and died hella early, and my dad was a bum who stepped out and couldnt handle his responsibilities. Imagine me modeling myself after either one of them.

Maybe if those n*ggas knew some actual women then they wouldn't have been toxic, drunken, abusive bums. You're right, there is a reason.

You really just said a lot without making a real point my dude, and I honestly dont care enough to change your mind. Like I said, you do you. But your line of thinking certaintly isn't the litmus test that we should all measure ourselves against. Plenty of mature, educated, intelligent grown men can maintain platonic friendships of varying degrees. I'm not even a going out to eat type or hang out every weekend type, so miss me with that other stuff.
This is interesting.

My grandad was a Mason, worked on the docks, started multiple food pantries, married 60+ years till death and had zero female friends.

My other grandad was a lawyer, married 50+ years, zero female friends.

My pop also worked on the docks, had multiple investment properties, married 30 years till death and had zero female friends.

Do you ever wonder if some of the Peter Pan tendencies I'm picking up in your posts comes from a lack of strong positive male role models two generations above you? People without strong older male role models do mature a bit slower.

Last edited by Rocko; 04-08-2021 at 11:47 AM..
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #258
Iduzdis 
Props total: 12038 12 K  Slaps total: 2641 2 K
 Forza Nocta said
A man with a bunch of female friends is a man with zero game and low confidence in himself.
My n*gga you said some real sh*t that almost had me question my sh*t

Then i realize my female friends were willing to give me the a*s before, but circumstances just fu*ked it up lol

I’m the n*gga that they be wanting their men to be like so I don’ have to put in efffort. It comes easy for a player.

+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #259
Gully Reloaded 
 Rocko said
This is interesting.

My grandad was a Mason, worked on the docks, started multiple food pantries, married 60+ years till death and had zero female friends.

My other grandad was a lawyer, married 50+ years, zero female friends.

My pop also worked on the docks, had multiple investment properties, married 30 years till death and had zero female friends.

Do you ever wonder if some of the Peter Pan tendencies I'm picking up in your posts comes from a lack of strong positive male role models two generations above you? There is a big maturity disadvantage when you have no positive templates to help you out a bit.

And yet, you're the one who's upset and slapping because you disagree with my a*sertion that you simply aren't the authority on what mature men should or shouldn't be doing. Ironically you value your time too much to have platonic friends, yet you are spending a good portion arguing with randoms on BX.

Interesting, indeed.

So again, you still haven't said anything of substance and at this point I'd hate to keep wasting your time so here's a way out for you.

4 weeks ago '18        #260
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
Props total: 45169 45 K  Slaps total: 10124 10 K
 xratede said
How who handled it? The guy in the pic? Not sure what you are referring to
Guy in the pic. That’s his Twitter account
When I say handle
Him putting that title in there and then calling people clowning him as woman bashers when everyone is really clowning his simp in denial having a*s

4 weeks ago '19        #261
Rocko 
 Gully Reloaded said
And yet, you're the one who's upset and slapping because you disagree with my a*sertion that you simply aren't the authority on what mature men should or shouldn't be doing. Ironically you value your time too much to have platonic friends, yet you are spending a good portion arguing with randoms on BX.

Interesting, indeed.

So again, you still haven't said anything of substance and at this point I'd hate to keep wasting your time so here's a way out for you.
I'm not upset in the least bit. I just don't understand...

between work, side hustle, hobbies, maintaining a relationship with a significant other, maintaining relationships with your family, maintaining relationships with your homeboys, taking care of your kids, keeping track of your investments and finances and whatever else you may have going on where a female friend that's not fu*king fits into that?

All the females in my social circle are by proxy of the men in them. Maybe your plate just ain't full like that. And if we're talking personal, I only post on boxden when I'm on the clock. You know there are adults with that kind of setup, right?
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #262
xratede 
Props total: 1365 1 K  Slaps total: 131 131
 WeedCanuckman said
Guy in the pic. That’s his Twitter account
When I say handle
Him putting that title in there and then calling people clowning him as woman bashers when everyone is really clowning his simp in denial having a*s
Oh ok I gotcha, I didn’t realize that was him or the story behind the Twitter thread
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #263
Steelgrip 
Props total: 27461 27 K  Slaps total: 1673 1 K
 V For Vendetta said
That's the dilemma.

Women want male friends that also have zero interest in having s*x with them. They want a man's time, money, and attention, but they don't want to date you.

In my opinion that's impossible. Most men who commit time, money, and attention to something have a goal in mind. When it comes to females that goal is always the same thing.

Notice only single women have this issue. No one is trying to be "friends" with a married woman with kids. I wonder why?
A bunch of the single women in that twitter thread think they're going to be going on dates with male friends if they want to when they get married. Alot of them will never be married.

Most of them got pointed out for having a onlyfans.
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #264
OG T Gutta N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6764 6 K  Slaps total: 1988 1 K
dates are for women you're fu*king
+7   

4 weeks ago '06        #265
V For Vendetta 
Props total: 12891 12 K  Slaps total: 930 930
 OG T Gutta N said
dates are for women you're fu*king
I wasted many words when this is all that needs to be said
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #266
wettems35 
Props total: 2560 2 K  Slaps total: 102 102
 Rocko said
I'm not upset in the least bit. I just don't understand...

between work, side hustle, hobbies, maintaining a relationship with a significant other, maintaining relationships with your family, maintaining relationships with your homeboys, taking care of your kids, keeping track of your investments and finances and whatever else you may have going on where a female friend that's not fu*king fits into that?

All the females in my social circle are by proxy of the men in them. Maybe your plate just ain't full like that. And if we're talking personal, I only post on boxden when I'm on the clock. You know there are adults with that kind of setup, right?
The quoted part pretty much explains my friendships with the two girls I mentioned above.

But I don't agree with everything you're saying. If you have enough time to handle all the other stuff you're talking about, why wouldn't there be time for actual female friends?

Why does THAT become the cutoff point? Lol it's not like he has to see the girl every single week. Some of my closest boys I don't see for weeks/months at times, he probably does the same with the girls. And, maybe he values his friendships with the females more than the boys in his life.

I can't relate to it but I don't see how that cant be a possibility.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #267
Johnny Cinco 
Props total: 14779 14 K  Slaps total: 4010 4 K
 Rocko said
I meant to slap.

This is young simp talk.

It's gotta be something going wrong in your life if you're a 30+ year old man still being plutonic friends with women.

Between work, hobbies, women who are actually fu*king, side hustles and your male friends, who tf got time to hang out with a chick that ain't going? You gotdamn right it's sus for a grown a*s man to start a plutonic friendship with a woman.
You creating your own imaginary situation lol.

You have your opinion and I have my mines.

That’s what makes humans different.

I see value in having friends. I don’t have to fu*k every female I meet.

4 weeks ago '04        #268
jswift526 
Props total: 189 189  Slaps total: 5 5
All I know is if I put on a suit, with my chest out, and take a fine a*s “friend” in an evening gown out to eat that sh*t ain’t gonna fly with my wife. That’s vice versa too. Am I insecure? Probably and I’m cool with that.

4 weeks ago '04        #269
bibbyboi 
Props total: 13775 13 K  Slaps total: 1736 1 K
I get having female friends. But why go on one on one dates with them?

4 weeks ago '04        #270
stRodda 
Props total: 355 355  Slaps total: 33 33
 Mario Chalmers said
Good for him. He’s probably either gay or has a girl. Either way... what he eat don’t make me sh*t
Unfortunately, I don't think it's either. If he's gay, that sh*t is standard, so nothing to normalize. If he has a girl, he should be taking her out. I don't think there is an excuse for what he's doing. It's just sad really. I hope he doesn't have any kids that are seeing this sh*t happen.

4 weeks ago '06        #271
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 17725 17 K  Slaps total: 1722 1 K
 Forza Nocta said
A man with a bunch of female friends is a man with zero game and low confidence in himself.
or he gay
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #272
pete jr 
Props total: 7895 7 K  Slaps total: 889 889
 Gully Reloaded said
Pure facts. You get it.

To each his own. Every new female “friend” I’ve made as an adult I’ve ended up fu*king or she caught feelings for me. Masculine and feminine energy is made for fu*king. Sometimes you can have acquaintances that you might work worth or see in common circles. But once you spend time alone the energy just gets s*xual.
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #273
DeathStar 
Props total: 19763 19 K  Slaps total: 778 778
I'm not getting dressed up and going on a solo dinner date with my homegirl.

having female friends is one thing but this n*gga doing all the extras.

Best thing to have a female friend for is to have her put you on her friends.

Last edited by DeathStar; 04-08-2021 at 03:05 PM..

4 weeks ago '16        #274
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 10944 10 K  Slaps total: 4039 4 K
 Facts B said
If you got game you can always friendship your way into some pu**y.

I aint saying be a simp but you can take advantage of vulnerable moments.

I fu*ked many chicks that were mad at their boyfriends. You just cant catch feelings
If you taken advantage of women when they are vulnerable you an aint sh*t dude. Real men get the v*gina when the woman is sober of sane mind, etc. Yall out here manipulating and thinking you cool.
+3   

4 weeks ago '13        #275
Facts B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32352 32 K  Slaps total: 3817 3 K
 Brucebaner2 said
If you taken advantage of women when they are vulnerable you an aint sh*t dude. Real men get the v*gina when the woman is sober of sane mind, etc. Yall out here manipulating and thinking you cool.
Youre right. I did alot of fu*ked up sh*t in my youth. I fu*ked n*ggas bi*ches and dapped them up after it. Not proud of it but now I am a family man who has learned from his mistakes. But one thing for sure is I never took advantage of any women who wasnt of sober sane mind. They willingly made the decisions they made.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+36online now  32
Image(s) inside 90s tv sitcom stars start the body challenge after Will Smiths viral pic
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+43online now  23
Video inside May 6 - Missouri Nurse Moves to NYC, Gets Punched in the Face, Goes Bac..
166 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-72online now  21
Video inside Too many of these simps out here.
123 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-74online now  10
OT Serena damn near unrecognizable today
298 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy