Letís normalize Friendship dates:simp in denial

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+23  67
40 replies  @goodeats

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '07        #226
killahkazi 
Props total: 2920 2 K  Slaps total: 185 185
I'm all for having homegirls, but we don't get dressed up and go on "dates" We might get some food and shoot the sh*t but we going dutch unless it's somebody's bday or one of us owe each other. Having female friends can be tricky and you gotta have clear lines drawn in order for it to work imo.

Last edited by killahkazi; 04-08-2021 at 12:02 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '10        #227
REG773 
Props total: 35208 35 K  Slaps total: 8560 8 K
 xratede said
Man I can tell who didnít go to college(specifically an HBCU) in here. Itís ok to have a woman you consider a friend I promise. Now I ainít calling that sh*t no date when we go out and I ainít gonna be taking pics and sh*t like buddy is but I get it. Some of yíall think you suppose to fu*k every woman you know
If youíre attracted to a woman you are going to want to fu*k; shying away from that is shying away from our human nature which is why the gender roles in society are fkd up and why nearly every relationship and marriage fail.

You arenít ďfriends,Ē youíre just another dude giving her attention.
+4   

1 month ago '10        #228
REG773 
Props total: 35208 35 K  Slaps total: 8560 8 K
And if she somebody girl or wife and yall going on these “friendship” outings her dude is a dumbass lol
+3   

1 month ago '15        #229
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14161 14 K  Slaps total: 1584 1 K
 stlcardinals19 said
Friendship date? Isn't this just going out and hanging w/your friend?
exactly lol you don't have to smash every woman and it is ok to be friends with women with no s*x

1 month ago '12        #230
Steelgrip 
Props total: 27782 27 K  Slaps total: 1679 1 K
That man know damn well he wants to fu*k. If she texted him about fu*king he would be there in minutes.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #231
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45087 45 K  Slaps total: 5863 5 K
Guys can be friends with women, but I for sure am not going to treat that woman like my GF (paying for meals, doing extra sh*t for them, etc)
+3   

1 month ago '15        #232
richmoneycash 
Props total: 20291 20 K  Slaps total: 1275 1 K
I don't have no female friends that I ain't smashed or wanted to smash.

1 month ago '20        #233
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 12472 12 K  Slaps total: 934 934
 Hollywood said
my girlfriend right now was a co-worker turned female friend for 3 years (platonic) who i went on friend dates/parties/etc with. We crossed the line like maybe the 4th year (had drunk s*x together), kinda affected our friendship long term where it became a subtly way more romantic lovestoryesque. The relationship wasn't immediate, and we definitely had a bad fall out directly after our first time smashing, like the next morning after waking up nekkid with each other lol. But we stayed in touch and over time eased things over, within 2-3 months of us regularly hanging out again after some years apart (2020 ironically) we were in a full on relationship and smashing again.

But tbh, I've never felt so at ease or trusted a female so much before. I actually have to remind myself to do crazy sh*t or still be vigilant because of that foundation we have as friends, I would really expect her to just end sh*t if she didnt want it or wanted something else. And we're super honest with each other, none of the walking on thin ice sh*t.

i agree tho, you can have female friends, but intimate a*s dates gonna push the envelope on your relationship/friendship. Boundaries are definitely a must in those scenarios and if homey cant hug her without getting a boner he's already done for in terms of pure friendship, even if the n*gga got a wife already. He's definitely attracted. Trust me lol.

Yup...Got a homegirl I gotta keep in the zone like that but it's really to keep myself in check...s*xy bi*ch knows we can't hang out no more cuz we might just... Problem is? My wife kinda likes girls too but she doesn't get down like that unfortunately

1 month ago '11        #234
Tony Franks 
Props total: 19238 19 K  Slaps total: 2700 2 K
That's because he know that after her 2nd drink he gonna be removing her friendship draws. He just a d*ck in a box for these heaux.

1 month ago '21        #235
maybehood 
Props total: 136 136  Slaps total: 45 45
Calling it friendship dates is gay as fu*k! That dude just being out of pocket weak

1 month ago '06        #236
V For Vendetta 
Props total: 12926 12 K  Slaps total: 931 931
If a female gave all of her male "friends" an opportunity to fu*k her; 99% of her "friends" are absolutely fu*king her with no hesitation. Because all those "friends" would prefer to be a "friend with benefits".

If a male gave all of his female "friends" an opportunity to fu*k him; 99% of his "friends" are going to be confused because they thought they were just friends, and now you've ruined the friendship.

Women will go on over a dozen dates with a man they know wants to have s*x with them, never give it up, and claim they're "friends."

When the man finally gives up because he's tired of paying for dates. The woman wonders why she lost her "friend"

Let me make it clear for all women. If a man is giving you attention it's because he's attracted to you. If he's spending his time and money on you, he's attracted to you. He's not investing in a platonic friendship.

Last edited by V For Vendetta; 04-08-2021 at 10:19 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '19        #237
Rocko 
Props total: 4541 4 K  Slaps total: 1184 1 K
 Johnny Cinco said
Not it’s not. Y’all missing out. Female friends are dope as fu*k.

They pass you women. They Give you the scoop on how to bag certain women.

They give great advice.

They can get you in rooms men can’t.

Y’all just don’t understand
I meant to slap.

This is young simp talk.

It's gotta be something going wrong in your life if you're a 30+ year old man still being plutonic friends with women.

Between work, hobbies, women who are actually fu*king, side hustles and your male friends, who tf got time to hang out with a chick that ain't going? You gotdamn right it's sus for a grown a*s man to start a plutonic friendship with a woman.

1 month ago '13        #238
TheWAVEment 
Props total: 5871 5 K  Slaps total: 1353 1 K
Attention whoring men and women on social media. Both clowns

My friends are ppl I can hit up to talk sh*t with on a somewhat daily basis. Ive never had that type of relationship with a chick. I dont wanna hang around women at all. Theyre fu*king irritating nowadays lol

When Inwas in college I had some female friends but that was because of campus life and class projects. Ive had female coworkers who I could shoot the breeze with over the few years, but strictly at work. I have their IG nsh*t and have no desire to hit

I see women now as ways to get discounts, new music, and info on cool sh*t if theyre doing it
+1   

1 month ago '17        #239
Petieparker 
Props total: 18952 18 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
 WeedCanuckman said
This n*gga probably paying for it all too
Probably? n*gga you know he is. No Woman is paying on a date unless you tell her ďI ainít paying for this sh*t.Ē. Ol dude is friend zone thatís all it is.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #240
Rocko 
 V For Vendetta said
If a female gave all of her male "friends" an opportunity to fu*k her; 99% of her "friends" are absolutely fu*king her with no hesitation. Because all those "friends" would prefer to be a "friend with benefits".

If a male gave all of his female "friends" an opportunity to fu*k him; 99% of his "friends" are going to be confused because they thought they were just friends, and now you've ruined the friendship.

So in your mind, because a man would fu*k a woman, they aren't real friends?

+1   

1 month ago '13        #241
IamDaGawd 
Props total: 12700 12 K  Slaps total: 4536 4 K
Y'all believe anything in the internet

1 month ago '06        #242
V For Vendetta 
 Rocko said
So in your mind, because a man would fu*k a woman, they aren't real friends?

You're not her definition of a friend. If you want to fu*k her you're not looking for a platonic friendship. You're looking to fu*k.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #243
Rocko 
 V For Vendetta said
You're not her definition of a friend. If you want to fu*k her you're not looking for a platonic friendship. You're looking to fu*k.
She probably gonna have to work on her idea of what a friendship is if that's the case.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #244
V For Vendetta 
 Rocko said
She probably gonna have to work on her idea of what a friendship is if that's the case.
That's the dilemma.

Women want male friends that also have zero interest in having s*x with them. They want a man's time, money, and attention, but they don't want to date you.

In my opinion that's impossible. Most men who commit time, money, and attention to something have a goal in mind. When it comes to females that goal is always the same thing.

Notice only single women have this issue. No one is trying to be "friends" with a married woman with kids. I wonder why?

Last edited by V For Vendetta; 04-08-2021 at 10:34 AM..
+5   

1 month ago '05        #245
xratede 
Props total: 1391 1 K  Slaps total: 131 131
 REG773 said
If youíre attracted to a woman you are going to want to fu*k; shying away from that is shying away from our human nature which is why the gender roles in society are fkd up and why nearly every relationship and marriage fail.

You arenít ďfriends,Ē youíre just another dude giving her attention.
Iím not s*xually attracted to 70% of the women I consider a ďfriendĒ so I canít really relate in that aspect. Even if I was when we first met, getting to know some chicks and you realize why theyíd be hard to deal with on that level whether itíd be emotional baggage from the blowback of yíall having s*x or whatever the case may be.
+4   

1 month ago '05        #246
Tonero 
Props total: 9801 9 K  Slaps total: 2508 2 K
 Stuart Scott said
Why canít men and women be friends this sh*t weird
Facts the women im friends with that i coulda fu*ked but didnt turned out to be my day 1s.

Even more loyal than most of my boys, smh
+3   

1 month ago '05        #247
xratede 
Props total: 1391 1 K  Slaps total: 131 131
 WeedCanuckman said
The reason why he getting clowned is mostly how he handling that sh*t.
How who handled it? The guy in the pic? Not sure what you are referring to

1 month ago '14        #248
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 68626 68 K  Slaps total: 23625 23 K
 killahkazi said
I'm all for having homegirls, but we do get dressed up and go on "dates" We might get some food and shoot the sh*t but we going dutch unless it's somebody's bday or one of us owe each other. Having female friends can be tricky and you gotta have clear lines drawn in order for it to work imo.
Agreed, im super cool with my female friends but im not taking them on a 1 on 1 date. Thats some loser sh*t

1 month ago '05        #249
Gully Reloaded 
Props total: 9653 9 K  Slaps total: 1908 1 K
 Rocko said
I meant to slap.

This is young simp talk.

It's gotta be something going wrong in your life if you're a 30+ year old man still being plutonic friends with women.

Between work, hobbies, women who are actually fu*king, side hustles and your male friends, who tf got time to hang out with a chick that ain't going? You gotdamn right it's sus for a grown a*s man to start a plutonic friendship with a woman.

That's because you aren't a grown up and cant control your basic instincts. When I was early 20s and immature I was trying to fu*k anything that moved in my direction. Early 30s I have good female friends who I'm not even s*xually attracted to like that because I can be selective cause I did all that young boy sh*t.

Do whatever you want plair. Just realize your mindset works for you but its not the best way to move.

1 month ago '18        #250
Trezboyz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 3133 3 K  Slaps total: 1552 1 K
 Rawfury said
This. if theres nothing there i dont see what the issue is with us going to get some drinks...watch the game, and you pay for your sh*t i pay for mine. Hell even a movie or games at the crib.

People just need to understand that every encounter with a female doesnt mean you have to be fu*king.
Hereís the thing tho women do this with there other females and guess what !! Many times they have s*x with there females friends

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  27
Video inside May 15 - ISRAEL BEGINS DEPORTING BLACK AMERICAN HEBREWS
176 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside May 14 - Bill Maher tests positive for COVID despite being fully vacci..
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  10
Lil Reese shot in downtown Chicago
545 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  9
Gentrifying Black Culture