R.I.P SHADOW ! The man that saved 69 life from TREWAY and stop 50cent from KILLING Rick

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+43  123
116 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #101
VerballyAbusive 
Props total: 1865 1 K  Slaps total: 670 670
 Wrong Kindz10 said
He had heart problems i think he had a heart attack before
Aw ok and I’m sure the roids contributed to that

1 week ago '17        #102
Props total: 17972 17 K  Slaps total: 5444 5 K
 VerballyAbusive said
n*ggas think the training is what got him that big are some idiots. Lol. Most of these “trainers” are on roids and exploit ignorant people not into fitness into thinking they can look like them regularly. It’s basically another way of scamming/finessing lol
I had a roid head preach to me about his nutritionist . I am NOT STUPID

1 week ago '17        #103
After 40 your body doesnt produce as much testosterone as it once did in your teens and 20s. Any super diesel dude after 40, is on something. He will never tell u what, but hes not that blessed.

Ive seen muscle bound 20-30yr old men turn to shrimps in their 40s.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #104
AgentOrange 
Props total: 7524 7 K  Slaps total: 1831 1 K
 2007 said
You still need to eat and work out even on steroids. Its not a magic medicine where you inject yourself and you automatically get muscles. You still have to put in the work to get the most out of the roids. You can look at some old school wrestler juiced up and still fat because they wasn't eating right.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #105
AgentOrange 
Props total: 7524 7 K  Slaps total: 1831 1 K
 youngfonz said
Someone said heart attack which is surprising because I figured big man would be eating healthy and staying in shape.
I knew a big fit guy who died on a treadmill. He and his family had a history with heart problems. crazy because his fat brother is still around.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #106
VerballyAbusive 
 2007 said
Tried to prop you. Pressed wrong button. Yeah man glad you were smarter than that
+1   

1 week ago '04        #107
VerballyAbusive 
 AgentOrange said
You still need to eat and work out even on steroids. Its not a magic medicine where you inject yourself and you automatically get muscles.
That’s irrelevant , we already know this.

1 week ago '04        #108
VerballyAbusive 
 AgentOrange said
I knew a big fit guy who died on a treadmill. He and his family had a history with heart problems. crazy because his fat brother is still around.
It very well have been the fit guy was on roids as well. Roids +heart problems and working out can be more stressful on the heart than a regular person who is fat and out of shape.

1 week ago '15        #109
Baracka Flocka 
Props total: 625 625  Slaps total: 89 89
 King Allister said
they jacking the covid vac gave him a heart attack at the gym.
He wasn’t rocking with the Vaccines or mask.

He died of a heart attack at the gym. His last post was showing him working out. He died in the presence of many people.

1 week ago '17        #110
 AgentOrange said
My guy said pork keeps him alive
+1   

1 week ago '16        #111
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66520 66 K  Slaps total: 7678 7 K
 Razor Ramon said
Why do yall stans keep sayin this.....50 beefed with kingpins, da ross sh*t wasnt no street beef where n*ggas was gonna die

Gunplay ran off from da ross/jeezy scuffle and ran into g unit. Did he take an L, yes but dont act like da n*gga got beat senseless. He was still up f*ghtin and got pepper sprayed and ran off after they jumped him. His chain fell off during the f*ght

50 was round ross kids but we know 50 wasnt gonna harm da man kids.

Otha than that, he did no damage to ross career. He made corny pimpin curly videos

Both rich, both successful. Neither was gonna risk their career tryin to k*ll the other
Ross still a bi*ch made n*gga for not doing sh*t to 50 after all that foul business

Last edited by Hoggystyle; 04-08-2021 at 05:05 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '21        #112
LuxG2 
Props total: 4362 4 K  Slaps total: 638 638
I wonder if he recently got a COVID vaccine.

1 week ago '20        #113
blackpillblack 
Props total: 7982 7 K  Slaps total: 3147 3 K
My first guess is heart attack
+1   

1 week ago '16        #114
solo 
Props total: 11029 11 K  Slaps total: 1562 1 K
 Razor Ramon said
I get that....was mainly talkin bout the "ask Gunplay" posts in response to 50 not touchin ross....that only happened cause he ran away from da jeezy situation. They wasnt out lookin for gunplay. He got whooped but to be jumped by 6 n*ggas, that sh*t was light/weak
Oh Ight yea...I wasn’t saying that like 50 was sending search parties for Ross I just meant n*ggas easily could’ve crossed paths again and Ross could’ve gotten what gunplay got

1 week ago '20        #115
LootedmanLooted  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
Props total: 1451 1 K  Slaps total: 2002 2 K
 King Capo said
Damn Rip I remember when he got stabbed up and survive that. He just had a lil boy too

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside How is NOBODY talking about this movie?
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Boskoe vs Gonzoe boxing f*ght goes down today... battle of the noses
50 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Apr 16 - Man who smoked weed in Nevada now faces years in prison in Du..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+128online now  8
Video inside Put your phone down
114 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy