For My Snow state people....what do you drive??

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+43  123
116 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 month ago '08        #1
541 page views
6 comments

popsjenkins 
Props total: 1222 1 K  Slaps total: 74 74
For My Snow state people....what do you drive??

So I currently live in Buffalo and I drive an 09 Altima. It's paid off and I should keep it, but I hate it. It was my wife's car but I traded in my charger to her her a jeep since she would be driving my daughter around mostly and I wanted them safe in the snow.

So I took hers and it's reliable, no real issues, but I just hate it. I'm looking to get something else, most likely used or maybe a lease but I need to take these Buffalo winters into consideration.

I want to know what my fellow BX'ers in snow states drive, how you like it, looks and drive-wise and how it holds up in the snow.

Oh and by the way I was born and raised here so I have my list of what I'm looking at, I just want to see if you can put me on to something I may not have considered. Help me out y'all!

best
worst
6 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
killababi 
Props total: 6025 6 K  Slaps total: 1223 1 K
Cleveland raised.
If you can't drive, it don't matter what car you have in the snow. Survived many teen years with bald tires on buckets.

Lookin for a Lexus myself tho.

Waiting a few months for prices to go back down

4 weeks ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 156762 156 K  Slaps total: 10818 10 K
 popsjenkins said
So I currently live in Buffalo and I drive an 09 Altima. It's paid off and I should keep it, but I hate it. It was my wife's car but I traded in my charger to her her a jeep since she would be driving my daughter around mostly and I wanted them safe in the snow.

So I took hers and it's reliable, no real issues, but I just hate it. I'm looking to get something else, most likely used or maybe a lease but I need to take these Buffalo winters into consideration.

I want to know what my fellow BX'ers in snow states drive, how you like it, looks and drive-wise and how it holds up in the snow.

Oh and by the way I was born and raised here so I have my list of what I'm looking at, I just want to see if you can put me on to something I may not have considered. Help me out y'all!
I owned an Explorer when I loved in RI. You don't need AWD to drive in the snow. Snow tires are better than an AWD car on regular tires.

2 weeks ago '14        #4
abatio23 
Props total: 2007 2 K  Slaps total: 84 84
Bought my 17 NissanGTR out here in Chicago, that boy beasts in the snow.

2 weeks ago '14        #5
breezeus313 
Props total: 5854 5 K  Slaps total: 367 367
 abatio23 said
Bought my 17 NissanGTR out here in Chicago, that boy beasts in the snow.
I want to get an old one for a daily driver,
but I drove a challenger for 3 years in Michigan. now i drive a town car but hoping to get a awd sport car next
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #6
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27889 27 K  Slaps total: 2126 2 K
This

1 week ago '12        #7
djgist 
Props total: 6204 6 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
I’m in Chicago and drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland it drivers perfectly in the snow.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside How is NOBODY talking about this movie?
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Boskoe vs Gonzoe boxing f*ght goes down today... battle of the noses
50 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Apr 16 - Man who smoked weed in Nevada now faces years in prison in Du..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+128online now  8
Video inside Put your phone down
114 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy