Shefter: Bell will not report on Tuesday, will be ineligible to play this season

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '06        #176
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$32,764 | Props total: 19396 19396
Yall talking about 2nd to last 8n rushing like they wasnr 20rh last year

Ben just led the league on passing and was his career high in yards and TDs. So the passing sure as fu*k didnt skip a beat. Connor Madsen ths pro bowl and had 1470 yards and 13 TDs in the 13 games. That 1800 yards and 16 TDs over 16 games and right in line with what bell does. They were 6th in scoring and 4th in yards.

Let's ignore connor was out 3 games and they're defense was ranked 16th in points given up which was the 2nd worst their defense ranked since 1991

Yea the offense was the problem

All yall pussies was hiding under s rock 2-3 months because yall knew you were wrong and looked like the morons you are and now wanna come out from hiding after they dropped 4 out of a 5 (with connor being out 3 games) a d their defense was t the most trash bullsh*t they've had in years.

Yea it was the offense

3 months ago '10        #177
lboog1423 304 heat pts304
space
space
$37,143 | Props total: 22740 22740
imma side wit philly on this one. If Bell did anything its further prove that Steelers have a great system for rbs. Bell isnt the reason they are home right now

3 months ago '17        #178
Rule 336 99 heat pts99
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 41524 41524
 lboog1423 said
imma side wit philly on this one. If Bell did anything its further prove that Steelers have a great system for rbs. Bell isnt the reason they are home right now
2nd to last in rushing. That dude just hates being wrong don't agree with trolls.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #179
Rule 336 99 heat pts99
space
space
 philly337 said
Yall talking about 2nd to last 8n rushing like they wasnr 20rh last year

Ben just led the league on passing and was his career high in yards and TDs. So the passing sure as fu*k didnt skip a beat. Connor Madsen ths pro bowl and had 1470 yards and 13 TDs in the 13 games. That 1800 yards and 16 TDs over 16 games and right in line with what bell does. They were 6th in scoring and 4th in yards.

Let's ignore connor was out 3 games and they're defense was ranked 16th in points given up which was the 2nd worst their defense ranked since 1991

Yea the offense was the problem

All yall pussies was hiding under s rock 2-3 months because yall knew you were wrong and looked like the morons you are and now wanna come out from hiding after they dropped 4 out of a 5 (with connor being out 3 games) a d their defense was t the most trash bullsh*t they've had in years.

Yea it was the offense
So they drop 11 in rushing standings & that's not significant to you? You were so sure they'd make the playoffs now you're resorting to trolling. You talk about every team but your own.
+3   

3 months ago '10        #180
space
space
 Rule 336 said
2nd to last in rushing. That dude just hates being wrong don't agree with trolls.
they've never been a top rushing team. So i dont get whats the difference now.

look back past few years and they have always been middle of the pack

They dropped some winnable games, but u not gonna sit here and tell me losing to the teams like the raiders is bc they didnt have Bell. Hell, Connor ran for 135 when they tied the Browns.

thats what happens when u lose games like that. U no longer control your destiny. I havent heard ANYONE on any platform attribute this mess to not being able to run the ball

3 months ago '06        #181
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$32,764 | Props total: 19396 19396
 Rule 336 said
So they drop 11 in rushing standings & that's not significant to you? You were so sure they'd make the playoffs now you're resorting to trolling. You talk about every team but your own.
He missed 3 fu*king games and what you dumb fu*ks dont understand is thier defense was so bad they got down early multiple times and had to pass to come from behind that literally had zero to do with the run game. They ran the ball about 100 times less this year than last as a result. Connor was getting the yards per carry just as much as bell (bell averaged 4 per carry last year and connor averaged 4.5 per carry). They're defense was fu*king garabge

They were 6th in scoring with only the chiefs, saints, pats, colts and rams scoring more and you think the offense was the issue

Yes the offense was the issue and not the defense ranking their 2nd worst in points given up in almost 20 years

Lastly I was not "so sure" theyd make the playoffs...i thought they would (didnt know connor was going to get hurt...should have got my crystal ball out). I actually had a post saying if they didnt and connor balled ya would do exactly what ur doing now...

philly337 said

But I can see no matter what you'll be in denial and just want to be right. If they win but he does bad leveon won..if he does good and they lose levon won
But they would have easily made the playoffs had connor not went down...they o ly lost to the saints by like 3 and lost to the raiders without him. Would have only had to win one of those

Last edited by philly337; 01-01-2019 at 08:19 AM..

3 months ago '10        #182
space
space
to be all the way real with u, even WITH Bell ive had discussions on why that team never put it all together with all that talent. So i dont buy the Bell not there reasoning. Its deeper than that

3 months ago '17        #183
Rule 336 99 heat pts99
space
space
 philly337 said
He missed 3 fu*king games and what you dumb fu*ks dont understand is thier defense was so bad they got down early multiple times and had to pass to come from behind that literally had zero to do with the run game. They ran the ball about 100 times less this year than last as a result. Connor was getting the yards per carry just as much as bell (bell averaged 4 per carry last year and connor averaged 4.5 per carry). They're defense was fu*king garabge

They were 6th in scoring with only the chiefs, saints, pats, colts and rams scoring more and you think the offense was the issue

Yes the offense was the issue and not the defense ranking their 2nd worst in points given up in almost 20 years

Lastly I was not "so sure" theyd make the playoffs...i thought they would (didnt know connor was going to get hurt...should have got my crystal ball out). I actually had a post saying if they didnt and connor balled ya would do exactly what ur doing now...

But they would have easily made the playoffs had connor not went down...they o ly lost to the saints by like 3 and lost to the raiders without him. Would have only had to win one of those
You know what. It's a new year brother I apologize if I came off as hostile. Let's try to be more cordial with our conversations this year. No more name calling. Happy new year

3 months ago '09        #184
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$61,795 | Props total: 59010 59010
Steelers fu*kin lost second to last?!? Jesus christ

3 months ago '18        #185
Ringless Harden 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3560 3560
Philly been getting owned on this topic. He was so sure theyd make the playoffs lmfao.

If the system so good why didnt the next man up produce like Bell lol

fu*k the Steelers.

3 months ago '18        #186
Ringless Harden 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3560 3560
This n*gga dont realize that not having LeVeon a top 2 RB affected the defense lmao
+2   

3 months ago '17        #187
Evil Pimp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 167 167
 philly337 said

The fact that he went down proves them wrong, he couldn't handle the wear & tear of a full season. And having two great rbs is why they made a mistake. They could've had leveon if connor gets injured, and vice versa. Like the saints did when ingram was suspended.

Instead, the team is in shambles, AB just don't wanna be there anymore.
The tension in the locker room set this up, the linemen who called out Leveon, they were outta bounce, there's no leadership in Pittsburgh.

And yeah, Leveon can only enjoy this, I bet you would if it was you

3 months ago '17        #188
Evil Pimp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 167 167
 lboog1423 said
to be all the way real with u, even WITH Bell ive had discussions on why that team never put it all together with all that talent. So i dont buy the Bell not there reasoning. Its deeper than that
Let me tell you why :

- Big Ben as a leader, never takes the full blame, like other QB does. He called out his receiver on his radio show multiple times, who does that??

- They AREN'T commited to the run game, despite having THE BEST oline in football.

- The defense is inconsistent as hell.

Let me tell you a secret.
Top 3 rush teams in the league...are ALL in the playoffs.
Russell Wilson sacrified his passing numbers to commit to the run game...they are the best team in the nfl in terms of TURNOVERS. Pittsburgh is the 7th team who turns it over the most.
In fact this is not a secret, the more you run the ball, the less you are likely to :
A. Turnovers
B. Expose your defense.

Leveon Bell when he was playing...numerous times they didn't feed him enough, Todd Haley loves to pass, but Big Ben too. That was a huge problem !
Last year against Jacksonville who had the best pass defense in the league and one of the worst run defense coming in to Pittsburgh, remember that game? Well instead of running it, they threw it like crazy and Ben threw like 6 INT.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #189
d.c. supreme 32 heat pts32
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 16417 16417
 Evil Pimp said
- Big Ben as a leader, never takes the full blame, like other QB does. He called out his receiver on his radio show multiple times, who does that??
big ben is such a petty bi*ch bro

but for real like you said he constantly deflects blame. he plays the victim and excuse card so often it's hilarious. wasn't it last year after he threw 5 picks when they got waxed by the jags he was butt hurt with the media and got all defensive talking about, "maybe i'm finished, maybe i'm washed" not to mention the guy will constantly be seen leaving the stadium after a bad performance with a walking boot as a sign to everyone that, "i only played like sh*t because i was injured" so much so that it's now a twitter meme. dude is a clown.
+2   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+74online now  39
Mixed Bag
168 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
351 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  25
Video inside ĎVeganí YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  15
Video inside Noob Saibot
34 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy