What's The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Said To A Celebrity?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '16        #201
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,577 | Props total: 16197 16197
 dUb IV said
On Twitter I told Wale he should let Rick Ross pick his beats, cuz when he chooses his own his songs are average. He said something to the extent of you canít appease everyone. Then his fans proceed to spam my mentions to tell me how Iím a loser and my life is trash lmao
Naw they shoulda told Wale this sh*t. Who in the hell is insecure enough to be his fan.

4 months ago '16        #202
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,577 | Props total: 16197 16197
 Bloodpantha said
I met young noble of the outlawz and passed him a blunt of K2 he never noticed but the fu*ked up thing is i met the guy drag on and got the sh*t beat out of me by his crew because i was flicking my bic by his face trying to get his attention
Why the fu*k are you smokin k2. You aint sh*t 4 givin that man that blunt.
+1   

4 months ago '10        #203
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$10,373 | Props total: 11386 11386
 92baby said
No offense but if you aren't in a good place financially or even socially you're a fu*kin head case

Danny brown still isnt that big i think you still can do it
Iím straight financially and socially..i jus donít make music anymore..i was like 16/17 back then

4 months ago '17        #204
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 22992 22992
 StoopidVillinz said
Iím straight financially and socially..i jus donít make music anymore..i was like 16/17 back then
Smh how old are you now if you dont mind me asking

4 months ago '10        #205
space
space
 92baby said
smh how old are you now if you dont mind me asking

4 months ago '17        #206
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
I feel you i guess what you do now?

4 months ago '15        #207
Yogiya34 46 heat pts46
space
space
$4,424 | Props total: 7048 7048
Hello im a fan

To Victoria from the spices girls

4 months ago '06        #208
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 282 282
Dumbest thing you said to a celebrity turned into, the one time i met a celebrity?
+1   

4 months ago '15        #209
pwatkinsmd 
space
space
$771 | Props total: 1626 1626
[QUOTE=OMarksDaSpot;47941682]4 years I was working at Five Guys at LGA airport Pharrell ordered a small cajun fries, he was wearing the Arbys hat then.

I told him I can whip up a fresh batch of fries just for him,

he was like "that's cool, I'm actually ordering for that gentleman there" (points to an old homeless guy with one leg in a wheelchair)

The people's champ right there

damn, just a small fry... dude has millions... at least get that dude a combo meal.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #210
pwatkinsmd 
space
space
$771 | Props total: 1626 1626
 DonC said
Another crazy story, my freshman yr I went to Daytona for spring break with my boys....one of the highlights of em college days. Anyways, back then i used to rock dreadlocks...with many of em lil bunnies all over me at the beach this particular day, I got up and this dude with dreadlocks came up to me, soft spoken and ish asking me if I smoke and told me to come chill with him and his boys at some nice a*s hotel later if I want.....so after we chatted, I kept racking my brain like I know that dude from somewhere...stout, muscular football player...

can anyone guess who that was??

[pic - click to view]

4 months ago '18        #211
stutteringrap 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$6,410 | Props total: 7680 7680
 mr_underground said
i know a ton of asian celebs, thats normal for me and UFC f*ghters, don't know if they count. but most memorable major celeb US moment:

kim kardashian: come on G, stop being a bi*ch and drink the whole thing

chloe K: yeah non of that sippling lightly

me: ok

me [30 min later laid sliding down a wall trying to stand up]: why did i listen to yall. hwo am i suppose to get pics and vids now.

all kardashian: lol, you did it G, good job.

me: fu*k....

----

then theres the time karrine steffans saved my a*s from being taken advantage off my a hood chick was almost about to simple then bam. karrine with the block. then i got a lecture about choosing women, been sticking to that advice ever since.

----

i've met a lot of US celebs but the other encounters were normal media work. kardashians and steffans went above and beyond.

damn that amazing. and see all the people boxden and the world are demonizing are nicest and most poliet and respectful to somebody who is not famous.

and the ones everybody respect are jerks.

so next time boxden starts to dog kim k and the family and superhead. you better take up for them.

everybody say superhead is a cool down to earth chick. it's a shame n*ggas disrespecting her like that. i mean a women in 2004 and 2018 should be able to embrace there s*xuality. and just becuase your a groupie or have s*x on camera.

you should not be treated lika murder.

4 months ago '18        #212
space
space
space
 Die-nasty said
Back in the day during the Hot Boys/Ruff Ryders tour... Me and some of the homies were downtown and saw Wayne/BG/Turk and we were high as sh*t just stared at em and Wayne hit us wit the "What you looking at Whodi"

My cousin was in the club with Kevin Durant, his homie was filming and KD hit him with the "Don't fu*king film me bi*ch"
do you guy any ruff ryders stories. how does eve look in person. and is the lox look really imdiating in person or they some small n*ggas.

4 months ago '18        #213
space
space
space
 Mark-Ez said
i fu*ked her in the a*s... b4 she went full bull dike. that was in 02.
n*gga you lying. details. how did yaw meet and explain please. and was it good. did she have a fatty.

4 months ago '15        #214
KING SOULJA 40 heat pts40
space
space
$11,307 | Props total: 16216 16216
When I met Hurricane Chris at mall of Louisiana at the end of our conversation I told him to have fun shopping

4 months ago '18        #215
space
space
space
 najm1994 said
Gates be on some other sh*t lol

i think the rumors of what hurricane chris said about this n*gga was right. dude is crazy and bi s*xual.

i mean him and nba youngboy. him into beastilty and freaking his cousin. and mainn fresh saying there are gay gangster in n.o.

I think he might be a goon. but bi s*xual goon.

chris said kevin gates did you hear i was the top n*gga or the bottom n*gga.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by stutteringrap; 11-13-2018 at 10:22 PM..

4 months ago '18        #216
space
space
space
 |-young-| said
Surprisingly, I've never said anything stupid/weird to any celebs that I've met.

Last All-Star Weekend in LA, we had an event hosted by Nas.

I got to tell him that 2nd Childhood is my favorite song of all time, let him know I've never EVER skipped it, even been in the car with my mom a few times and let it rock. Told him Stillmatic came out when I was 12 years old and it greatly influenced the man I am today.

Drank some Henny with the GOAT and captured this video:
man you the luckiest n*gga alive. nas did that for you. goat time.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #217
space
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
who is the girl in your avy. name please

4 months ago '10        #218
space
space
 92baby said
I feel you i guess what you do now?
Got a career in i.t..i been thinking about building a studio or picking up a new camera as a side hobby..i still wanna make music jus not so invested in being a rapper atm

4 months ago '10        #219
space
space
 stutteringrap said
who is the girl in your avy. name please
Yaris Sanchez
+1   

4 months ago '17        #220
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
Got a career in i.t..i been thinking about building a studio or picking up a new camera as a side hobby..i still wanna make music jus not so invested in being a rapper atm
I feel you b

4 months ago '17        #221
Shyce88 5 heat pts
space
space
$115 | Props total: 334 334
 Di Warlord said
saw Joell Anthony in Drai's in Vegas solo dolo. Dapped him up and said "sh*t man, I recognized you from NBA 2K6.. what team you with now?" He said "the Pistons" I said: "ayy man they gon' give you some PT?" he honestly answered though, said I hope so

I was drunk as fu*k

saw Reggie Jackson the same night and asked him "where the bi*ches at?" and he just replied "iono fam, I'm drunk as fu*k though"

@'ed Lloyd Banks once one Twitter saying that he should do a feature with Rakim.. completely forgetting he did one on Rotten Apple

Called Max Scherzer Matt when he was signing autographs once lol

Lmaoo
+1   

4 months ago '17        #222
Shyce88 5 heat pts
space
space
$115 | Props total: 334 334
Was in soho this past vday saw Brian McKnight coming out this lingerie store with his wife, i said "brian McKnight wuddup " he snubbed me and continued to walk.

His wife is gorgeous . fu*k that n*gga tho

4 months ago '15        #223
bostonsteel7 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 688 688
 Ari Gold said
I told Tom Hanks hes the reason why I went to college in an effort to have him sign a Forest Gump movie poster for me and he said "I dont give a rat's a*s"

4 months ago '18        #224
TommyD 77 heat pts77
space
space
$681 | Props total: 2341 2341
I am a celebrity round my way.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  40
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
351 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+75online now  34
Mixed Bag
170 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Video inside ĎVeganí YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  17
Video inside Noob Saibot
34 comments
20 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy