online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

9 years ago '10        #101
BasedonMars  OP
Props total: 601 601  Slaps total: 55 55
 SHEA said 🔗
I'll share this old experience, very true story no copy paste hype..

1981 mom & dad decide to buy property in "Majestic California Pines"
(the commercial on hella late night in the 90's Eric Estrada was trying to sell fools on from 2-5am)

We went to see my dads friends, went 4x4ing that day & went to go stay at California Pines Lodge that night, to go look at properties the next morning.

That next morning never came..

Something was weird when we got to our room.... I tell ya I cant remember what I did last week but even 34 years later I can tell you ever detail about this room...

Bed time, me & my brother have to share a bed, my parents are on the other side of this suite style lodge room we were in.

My brother is brushing his teeth, & I am laying in bed & my mom hears me telling my brother to stop pushing me off of the bed. (something or someone was pushing me closer to the edge of the bed, & I thought it was him)

I was 4, my brother was 7. Pops used to beat us, so my mom was over-protective, & was getting on my ass, telling me my brother was brushing his teeth, & to go to sleep & not p1ss my dad off...

Teeth brushing is done, we all go to sleep.... there is a red hue to the room, it smells musty as hell, the fan is on so it's got some background noise, & not completely quite (dunno if that makes a difference, just one of the things I remember well.)

3:24 on the dot, my parents are awoken to the sounds of me screaming like someone is trying to ki1l me. But I am not in the bed, I am at that very moment, 4 years old little tiny thing scared of the dark, being picked up & pulled by something / nothing / an entity / by my jaw, then swooped under the bed face up, head first, kicking & resisting, but cant get loose.

Mind you, you cant even fit your luggage under one of these beds they are so low to the ground, but something had me squeezed in an awkward position halfway under....

My pops, 6'7 400+ pound VERY strong man, was playing tug o war with whatever was pulling me, by grabbing my feet & trying to yank me out from under the bed. He couldn't win, so he grabbed the bed & flipped it over.

Whatever it was immediately stopped pulling once the bed was lifted, there was nothing there but me, with blood coming from my mouth & super dark red marks around my neck which eventually became big black bruises in the next few days.

My mom grabbed me & my brother & ran to the car, & had my dad grab our bags. As he was grabbing our bags & we watched him come to us out the door of the lodge room, something picked this massive man up & threw him a good 10 feet back into the room.

He got up, grabbed our sh*t & ran faster than I ever seen him move, ever.

We left & never looked back. I still remember that pain in my jaw & my neck, & can tell you damn near ever detail from that trip.

I laugh at people when they say they don't believe in ghosts, ...thats fine. I was an innocent child, didnt even know what ghosts were. I sure as sh*t believe now, & I have had multiple incidents that didnt involved only me by myself so I know it's not a mental thing.

We weren't even involved in church or anything until after that incident & that's when my mom decided we needed to start going to church & get baptized.

I still talk to my brother & mom to this day about that, my pops died a year after this took place from an unrelated incident.

We were all shook! ...I'll never forget that trip & that night as long as I live.
Damn bruh, great story thanks for sharing

100th comment

9 years ago '08        #102
Venxm 
Props total: 3832 3 K  Slaps total: 347 347
I lived in one crib in the hood that was the craziest. I already seen some wild sh*t in my life span so far, but nothing prepare myself for it. The first sh*t that fu*ked with me and my mom that the landlord brother died in the Apt (#1). Then the day we were moving in, they had to bless the room that he died in (across from mine)(#2). I use to tweak thinkin I was smoking too much, cuz the cold air even when its warm. (#3). It got crazy when I started to dream of some wierd as sh*t. I had the 2 craziest dreams and 2 other experiences that we'll never forget. The 1st is when I was in a deep sleep and woke in the middle of the name on some sleep paralysis. The other difference was instead of just my body, but it locked my eyes on the hallway ceiling. I seen a blue outline of a person walking on the ceiling upside down across the hall for like 10 seconds. Couldnt move until it fully passed by the doorway. I stayed in the bed overthinking for like 5 mins. Finally got up and went back to sleep. Told my moms and she said she was having some wierd a$s dreams too. The landlords brother (to this day, dont know if he just wacky or use to do drugs), said some sh*t to me and mom that stuck with us. The landlords tried to claim hes crazy, but was on some sh*t. Came home, this nikk painting the house during the day and sh*t and told us "Be careful, the devil is in that house". We like nikka, until that muthafukkin night. Now, everyone seen different images or pictures of the devil, but I seen this bi*ch a$s nikka. I was in a dream and the first thing I heard with a wierd disembodied voice that first conversated and then started to tempt me. Asking me what I would do if I had some things I wanted right now. When he offered each, I seen one of those tarots cards floating. I keep rebuking this nikka and like red appiration with some purple. Nikka look like A red dragon/lizard humanoid but not physical, as if he was a ghost but of voice a evil spirit none the less. Before the dream ended he said some mocking sh*t and turned into a business man who looked clean cut with cold a$s eyes. The every next day, Im on the train with my mother and seen the exact nikka on the train. He sat right next to us and I told my ppls, thats the nikka (out loud). He looked hella uncomfortable and got off quick (didnt even want to make eye contact). Hes whole aura was just eerie. Later on that week, I seen the grim reaper one night. First my mom told she seen him by the front door and literally was tall as it. Tall, black clock, staff and no bottom (pretty much floating). I got up one night and seen this sh*t ( I was stunned but remember, the lord said fear no man or evil, esp because they feed off all of your negative energy ). I tried to play it off, went to the bathroom, looked one more time and went to my room. I always wandered what wouldve happened if I went closer but fu*k that. sh*t was too real for me. Later on, alot of sh*t in the house went missing, popping up. sh*t breaking easy and eventually moved. But before then, doors were opening it by itself in front of me and my mom, we recorded it and had like 3-4 videos. That phone got fu*ked up and what not. After a while the house just had a bad aura, alot of fights happened and I broke up with my first love there too. Even since we bounced, I've been better but always talk about it with my mom and wandered what wouldve happened if we stayed longer.

9 years ago '06        #103
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 31423 31 K  Slaps total: 2940 2 K
 Staszy said 🔗
I once went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave me a key and told me that on the way to my room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So I followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to my room, and went to bed. The next night my curiosity would not leave me alone about the room with no number on the door. I walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. I bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling my eye. What I saw was a hotel bedroom, like mine, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. I stared in confusion for a while. I almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. I crept away from the door and walked back to my room. The next day, I returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all I saw was redness. I couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew I was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point I decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” I told her that I had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

shyyyyyyyyytttttt
emoji

9 years ago '04        #104
RETURNOFTHEKING 
Props total: 23469 23 K  Slaps total: 4756 4 K
I've never experienced something personally but this woman at work (middle aged dame with good morals, mom-type woman, doesn't curse) showed me a photo of where her husband works and the was a girl in a dress hiding behind one of the shelving units. They were taking pics of the warehouse for reminding purposes and the little girl was in one of those photos. She also told me that he husband went in to work (same place) on a Saturday to finishing something up. He was the only person there that whole day and when he was leaving, he realized he left his phone inside. So he goes inside and couldn't find his phone. He was only in the one room the whole day. He called his phone from the room he was in and faintly heard the phone ring. He said he found in on the other side of the office building in a room with this door closed that he had not went into that day and he phone was inside a desk drawer. Now this dame is too goody goody for me to think she makes sh*t up but who knows. Sounds pretty freaky to me.

9 years ago '10        #105
BasedonMars  OP
 RETURNOFTHEKING said 🔗
I've never experienced something personally but this woman at work (middle aged dame with good morals, mom-type woman, doesn't curse) showed me a photo of where her husband works and the was a girl in a dress hiding behind one of the shelving units. They were taking pics of the warehouse for reminding purposes and the little girl was in one of those photos. She also told me that he husband went in to work (same place) on a Saturday to finishing something up. He was the only person there that whole day and when he was leaving, he realized he left his phone inside. So he goes inside and couldn't find his phone. He was only in the one room the whole day. He called his phone from the room he was in and faintly heard the phone ring. He said he found in on the other side of the office building in a room with this door closed that he had not went into that day and he phone was inside a desk drawer. Now this dame is too goody goody for me to think she makes sh*t up but who knows. Sounds pretty freaky to me.
Props thanks for sharing..... Cool little tale

9 years ago '06        #106
Reflexx 
Props total: 8170 8 K  Slaps total: 514 514
I had an episode of Sleep Paralysis last night. Felt like something was bouncing up and down on my chest, and whatever it was solely controlled my breathing. But prior to that I was having a dream about being back in college and had actually just got some buns, was in the middle of a flag football game then it happened. Couldn't open my eyes to check for scary ghosts or anything but my house couldn't be less spooky, 2 bedroom townhome, 1200ish square feet. When it went away i just rolled back over and tried to get back to that flag football game
emoji

9 years ago '10        #107
BasedonMars  OP
 serstylz2 said 🔗
I had an episode of Sleep Paralysis last night. Felt like something was bouncing up and down on my chest, and whatever it was solely controlled my breathing. But prior to that I was having a dream about being back in college and had actually just got some buns, was in the middle of a flag football game then it happened. Couldn't open my eyes to check for scary ghosts or anything but my house couldn't be less spooky, 2 bedroom townhome, 1200ish square feet. When it went away i just rolled back over and tried to get back to that flag football game
emoji
Just read your story seems like that town house might be occupied by the super natural.... Bibles and holy water on deck.... Keep us posted if the sh*t continues
Keep them hands praying my friend...

9 years ago '06        #108
Reflexx 
 BasedonMars said 🔗
Just read your story seems like that town house might be occupied by the super natural.... Bibles and holy water on deck.... Keep us posted if the sh*t continues
Keep them hands praying my friend...
God is no stranger in my house...

"whom, then, shall I fear"

emoji

03-14-2015, 03:28 PM         #109
puerco rico 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
 RETURNOFTHEKING said 🔗
So he goes inside and couldn't find his phone. He was only in the one room the whole day. He called his phone from the room he was in and faintly heard the phone ring. He said he found in on the other side of the office building in a room with this door closed that he had not went into that day and he phone was inside a desk drawer.
same thing has happened to me. i know why it happens though. her husband smoking that OG kush

9 years ago '10        #110
BasedonMars  OP

9 years ago '09        #111
RichYung757 
Props total: 6614 6 K  Slaps total: 1391 1 K
Bump

9 years ago '15        #112
Oregonian 
Props total: 8734 8 K  Slaps total: 532 532
Yall need to sleep with a bible on yall bed, deada$s helps

9 years ago '11        #113
Blinx 182 
Props total: 17608 17 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 Noocheeks said 🔗
Yall need to sleep with a bible on yall bed, deada$s helps
And pray every day.

9 years ago '05        #114
Sluggernaut  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19420 19 K  Slaps total: 2411 2 K
 SkateboardT said 🔗
Bumpin this GOAT thread.
Made a thread similar in the streets, need some good stories to share because I'm going camping.

9 years ago '10        #115
Flex Luger 
Props total: 59197 59 K  Slaps total: 3065 3 K
 OldeEnglish22oz said 🔗
Made a thread similar in the streets, need some good stories to share because I'm going camping.
Just saw that, was gonna link u to this thread
emoji

9 years ago '10        #116
BasedonMars  OP
🔗

Made a thread on this but it didn't do numbers

but sh*t it's just rite for here tho

9 years ago '12        #117
kej718 
Props total: 13164 13 K  Slaps total: 898 898
🔗

🔗

9 years ago '15        #118
Oregonian 
Props total: 8734 8 K  Slaps total: 532 532
 BasedonMars said 🔗
↪🔗

Made a thread on this but it didn't do numbers

but sh*t it's just rite for here tho
Yeah I remember this, sh*t was dope

8 years ago '08        #119
Venxm 
Props total: 3832 3 K  Slaps total: 347 347
🔗

8 years ago '09        #120
Baynut 
Props total: 6257 6 K  Slaps total: 594 594
Will check out later.

8 years ago '09        #121
RichYung757 
Props total: 6614 6 K  Slaps total: 1391 1 K
Classic BX thread

8 years ago '14        #122
Captain Boogie 
Props total: 4691 4 K  Slaps total: 1501 1 K
 serstylz2 said 🔗
emoji
I read that when that happens a female demon fu*ked you..

8 years ago '14        #123
Captain Boogie 
Props total: 4691 4 K  Slaps total: 1501 1 K
 BasedonMars said 🔗

Untitled
During hurricane Gustav (in 08, I think), I evacuated to a church in Baton Rouge with a friend and his family.
At the same time, there was an entire nursing home's worth of old people staying in the church. My friend, his family, and myself all shared one room together.
In this church, there was one bathroom that was large, similar to something that would be in an elementary school (a few stalls, a trough urinal, etc.).
One night during the storm, my friend and I made a trip to the bathroom. The lights had since gone out (middle of a hurricane and all). The church had a musty, eerie feel to it. Kind of like when you turn out the ac in a house for a few days. The area surrounding the church was also dead quiet, since there was no electricity in the area.
The bathroom was several halls over from our room. So, we grabbed our flashlights and set out. While walking down one long hall, we shined our flashlights ahead, and there, at the end of the hall, sat an old man in a wheelchair (in the middle of the night with no one around).
Now, this hall was incredibly long. So we could make him out, but we couldn't really see all his facial features, etc. Once we grasped what we saw, we turned and looked at each other, semi-freaked out. Then, we shined our flashlights back to where he was, and there was nothing there. It was as if he vanished.
No signs, no sound....nothing. Needless to say, we hauled a$s back to the room.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

ELEVATOR
"]I heard this when I was in Korea. One day a girl was walking home late night after work or something. It was dark and around midnight. She lived an apartment where they had elevator. She got in the elevator and when the door was about to close, a strange man with very red hoodie entered the elevator. He apologized for scaring her and asked which floor she is heading to, without making an eye contact. She told him out of fear and the man casually press the button and the one below. As they were on the way, he asked her for her cell phone if he could use it but she declined out of suspicious and isolated herself in the corner. After seconds of silence, elevator arrived to the floor below the one girl was heading to and the door opened. The guy slowly walked out of the door and turned around facing toward the elevator and the girl, and just stared at her without any movement. Slowly the door started to close and from the gap, she could see him turning around heading for up-stairs... pulling a knife out of his pocket.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Portraits
There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After a what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning. As he looked around, he was suprised to see the walls adorned by many portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.Face down in an unfamiliar bed, he turned blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
bastardo with the ugly colors

8 years ago '06        #124
Reflexx 
"The creepiest dive of my life. Two buddies of mine and I were on a night dive. It was about 1am and we're a good 100ft deep, the pitchest black you could imagine. Sometimes we'd get in a circle, turn off our lights, then stir up the water and watch the bio-luminescence float around us like floating stars in a black watery space. Only this one time when the water glows it revealed a fourth person sitting in our circle. We'd seen no one else prepping a dive at the dock. He was also alone which was odd considering the dangerous conditions of a night dive in those waters, and he had no fins or gloves. I don't know how he swam so well without fins or didn't get hypothermia without boots or gloves. We wore drysuits because it was so cold but this dude was in a wet suit with exposed skin. We're too f--king scared to move and the guy just smiles and waves, then swims away. Whenever you think you're alone and someone just shows up, it's weird as f--k. 100ft under water at night is terrifying."
More stories here: ↪🔗

7 years ago '05        #125
Junior G 
Props total: 9181 9 K  Slaps total: 2669 2 K
MY CRAZIEST GHOST STORY THOUGH IS SENIOR YEAR IN HS ME N SOME OF MY HOMEBOYS WERE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT LOOKIN FOR SOME FREAKS.......SO WE HEAD OUT TO THIS BOWLING ALLEY CUZ WHO DONT LIKE BOWLING sh*t IS FUN.........ANYWAYS SO WE GO N PLAY A FEW GAMES N MY ONE HOMIE JAMAR INSISTS WE GO TO THIS ABANDONED BUILDING WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO THIS BIG a$s GRAVEYARD......N WE ALL LOOKIN AT THIS n1gga LIKE WTF BRUH ITS FRIDAY NIGHT WE TRYIN TO GET AT SOME OF THESE h0es UPTOWN N YOU WANT US TO GO LOOK FOR DA GHOSTLY TRIO.....sh*t WASNT REALLY POPPIN N WASNT NO REAL PARTIES THAT WAY SO WE SAY fu*k IT N ROLL.......IN N MY HEAD THE WHOLE TIME IM THINKIN ..I WAS GONNA SCARE THE sh*t OUT THESE n1ggaZ LOLL.......BEFORE WE LEFT TO GO THERE WE HAD TO MAKE A STOP MY HOMEBOY TREY WANTED TO GO GRAB HIS DOG ......n1gga THINK WE MYSTERY INCORPORATED OR SOME sh*t...ANYWAYS ITS 6 OF US N THESE DUDES SWEAR THEY TOUGH AS sh*t....SO I WAS PLANNIN ON PULLIN CARDS.....SO WE ROLL OVER THERE N WE SPLIT UP ME, TREY, HIS DOG N MY OTHER HOMIE SNUGGLES ROAM THE GRAVEYARD WE WASNT BOUT TO GO IN THAT HOUSE N HAVE THEM DOORS MAGICALLY LOCK ON US HELL NAH YOU SEEN THE MOVIES YOU fu*kED AT THAT POINT........THEN JAMAR, CHRIS N ROD GO IN THAT ABANDONED HOUSE.......ANYWAYS THE GRAVEYARD A GOOD SIZE BUT NOT OVERLY BIG SO US 3 SPLIT A LIL BIT BUT WE WAS ALL IN EYE DISTANCE.....SO WE WAS WALKIN THAT bi*ch FOR BOUT 5 MINUTES N DEADa$s I SEEN THIS n1gga WIT A PEG LEG APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE...NOW I WASNT SCARED RIGHT AWAY IT AINT SINK IN THIS n1gga WAS FULLY EQUIPT HE HAD THE PEG LEG A EYE PATCH N A BIG a$s BEARD...IT DIDNT TAKE MUCH LONGER.....I START RUNNIN BACK TO THE CAR FAST AS A bi*ch N THEY SEE ME RUNNIN SO THEY KNOW THE MOTTO IF ONE n1gga RUN THEN WE ALL RUN ....THEN THEY SAID THEY DIDNT SEE IT...I SWEAR GHOST BE FEELIN ME OR SOME sh*t.......I GET CALM AT THE CAR FOR A SECOND I WAS LOOKIN AROUND TO MAKE SURE THIS FLYING DUTCHMAN n1gga WASNT CHASIN ME........I LOOKED AROUND PARANOID FOR A BOUT 10 MINUTES DIDNT SEE sh*t AGAIN....SO WE ENDED UP HITTIN THEM 3 n1ggaZ ON THE JACK N TOLD EM COME OUTSIDE BECAUSE I WAS READY TO GO..........THEY COME OUTSIDE N THEY START TELLIN THEM WHAT HAPPENED MAN I GOT CLOWNED ON FOR MONTHS......n1ggaZ WAS CALLIN ME CAPTAIN HOOK N USIN PIRATE CATCHPHRASES AT ME LIKE SHIVER ME TIMBERS N sh*t LIKE THAT FOR A GOOD a$s WHILE d1ckHEADS..........BUT MAN THAT sh*t STILL KINDA SPOOK ME TO THIS DAY........ILL NEVER FORGET IT IM CURSED
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3317
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5214
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4111
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+574
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food