online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

11 years ago '10        #1
84992 page views
142 comments

BasedonMars 
Props total: 601 601  Slaps total: 55 55
NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

NightMares On Boxden Street Is A Place To Share Your Stories Of The weird and Paranormal Or The Strange and Unbelievable, Share Your stories with The BOXDEN world Here, Grab A Candle Check The Doors and windows maybe even the closet try not to get scared.. If Your Like Me And You Hang Out In The Slumz Your Always In For A Scare....PRAY FOR RAIN...
::whoa4:
egg
"If your stories are good I'll post them on the front page"

1st.
Windows above my bed.

Until very recently, I've slept in the room at the back of my house. It was a fairly small room, enough for a 10 year old but not enough for an 18 year old. I had a TV, playstation, double bed pressed into the corner and that was about it. So after years of begging, I convinced my mother to let me move my stuff into my little brother's shared room, and move their stuff into mine and a spare room, so everyone has their own.

When I moved rooms, I went from the back of the house to the front. To get a better feel of it, imagine my house is just a line, with one long hallway through the middle with rooms on either side, one side facing the street and one facing our garden. In my new room, there are 3 windows. One long one facing onto the street, which I'd say is normal, and 2 windows facing the hallway, which I'd say is weird.

I'm not sure when it started but after a couple of weeks of sleeping in that room, I started waking up at night. Every night at 2.46 AM, I would be woken up by something and casually drift back to sleep. I didn't think anything of it really, waking up in the night is hardly what anyone would call spooky. Last night, I woke up and looked at my phone to see the time, even
though I already knew it, and a cold chill flooded me and the hair stood up on my neck.

Without thinking, I turned around and looked at the windows in the hallway. Looking back at me was a woman. Not my mother, because this woman was tall. Taller than me. Tall enough to have to stoop when walking through the hallway. Her face was long, too long, as though she'd been stretched. She stared into my eyes and I felt dread. Pure, horrifying dread. Her eyes were black pinpricks in an orb of milky white and if I wasn't so terrified, I probably wouldn't have noticed her look at my door.

Unthinking and completely reactionary, I dived at the door, holding it shut and locking it with the latch that I have on it. She pushed the door with some strength and in some abstract part of my brain I was disgusted that I could feel warm p1ss streaming down my leg and tears drenching my cheek. Then the force stopped and I heard a chuckle. A high pitch, evil thing, but a chuckle nonetheless. I heard her open the door to my little brother's bedroom and then close it.

I haven't left my room since last night and it smells disgusting. I can hear her moving around. She went from my brother's room to my parents and then to my other brother's room. I haven't heard them all day. I realised that, even though I've lived in this house almost all my life. It's not mine. It's her's. These windows were not so I could see her, they're for her to see me. Her chuckle is filling my waking hours. She's just letting me stew until I die or get crazy enough to try and run.

It's nearly 2:46

2nd.

What would you do?

We've all heard stories of a person who was r@ped or stabbed and left in the street to die, and how dozens of people would pa$s by and do nothing to help. Well, I wouldn't stand by! I would help! I’m sure you've said that to yourself before because I know I have, and when I heard the howling cries of a woman outside in the night I knew my conviction would be tested. I grabbed my phone and punched in 9-1-1 as I ran to my front window. Through the dark I could make out a woman’s naked frame, covered in what looked like blood, high-tailing it for my house.
Behind her, a large and dark form chased after.
The woman reached my front door and began pounding on it frantically. I could see now that it was a large man chasing her, and through the pounding of my heart in my ears I thought I could hear him yelling, "I'll ki1l you! If you let her in I'll ki1l you!" Oddly, his threats spurred just enough courage in me to open my door. I wouldn't be just another bystander.
It wasn't until I saw the pointed teeth behind her inhuman grin that I realized the man had been yelling “she'll ki1l you”, instead.

3:Found this creep story:
No title
When I was sixteen I was sitting at a table with my mom talking about life, musing on the afterlife and reincarnation.. The usual. I began to laugh and say "you know, I'm pretty sure I remember my past life". This was about the time her face went pale. I asked her why.
That's when she began to list all of the details of my silly past life which I always felt was just a recurring dream I must have. She told me how I was the youngest child in a family of poor travelers. How my crib was the top drawer of any dresser where we would sleep and my mother was a tall, boney, angry looking woman with her hair pulled high, always wearing a long dress. All the details I was about to tell her, for what I thought was the first time.
"How did you know all of that? I've never told you before!" I said.
"Because that isn't the first time you've told me", she said, "you told me that story many times when you were a baby, after you first learned to talk."
"I don't believe it!"
"And the worst thing..." she said with a dark brow, "was when I would come to play with you...and you would tell me your other mother was behind me."

Roadside:

He then stepped into the moonlight, basking in its chrome and silver glory. The night wind sent currents of chill that raced down his back, causing him to shiver. “Herb, I bet you it’s there!” He called, he was roughly eleven years old but liked to puff out his chest and boast how he was almost twelve. He chuckled and brushed his blonde hair from his face, looking behind him.
His friend, a small dark-haired boy, named Herbert, Herb for short, smiled briefly. “Yeah, I bet it is. A map can’t lie!” He laughed and tilted his favorite baseball cap on his head. They were on the edge of a street, at this time of night (they had both said to their parents they would be at the other’s house, sneaking out becoming quite easy) the street was relatively quiet. They balanced on the white lines as though they were tight ropes.
The blonde boy, Chuck, turned away and stuck out his hands, “Oh boy, oh boy I can’t wait. Those big kids promised to show us a secret when we get there.” He shook the small map, made on lined-paper, besides him. “They’ll be so shocked we even got there!”
A car whizzed by.
Shocked still, Chuck halted like a deer in headlights. When the blinding white lights finally faded from sight, and only a ghost of them remained in his eyes, Chuck laughed uneasily. “Right, Herb?”
No answer.
“Right?”
He turned, terrified of what he’d see.
A single baseball cap was there, spinning like a top. But no Herb.

DYATLOV Pa$s INCIDENT

You may think horror films are creepy, but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. In 1959, ten normal, healthy cross-country skiers set off on a camping trip in Russia’s Ural Mountains. Nine never returned. When their bodies were finally found, many elements of eerie mystery hung heavily in the air. Three of the individuals had fallen victim to inexplicable crushing injuries. The tongue of one of the others was missing.
Read more at ↪ The Mysterious Death of Nine Campers in Russia's Dyatlov Pass

The Dyatlov Pa$s incident generally refers to the mysterious deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. The incident happened on the east shoulder of the mountain Kholat Syakhl (Холат-Сяхыл) (a Mansi name, meaning Mountain of the Dead). The mountain pa$s where the incident occurred has since been named Dyatlov Pa$s (Перевал Дятлова) after the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov (Игорь Дятлов).

The lack of eyewitnesses has inspired much speculation. Soviet investigators simply determined that "a compelling natural force" had caused the deaths.[1] Access to the area was barred for skiers and other adventurers for three years after the incident.[2][better source needed] The chronology of the incident remains unclear because of the lack of survivors.[1][3]

Investigators at the time determined that the hikers tore open their tent from within, departing barefoot into heavy snow and a temperature of −30 °C (−22 °F). Although the corpses showed no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls, two had broken ribs, and one was missing her tongue.[2]
 Dyatlov Pa$s incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
egg

Late Night Ghost Stories

IT IS LATE AT NIGHT AND YOU ARE HOME ALONE. YOU WALK OVER TO THE WINDOW AND LOOK OUTSIDE TO SEE THAT IT IS RAINING HEAVILY. YOU NOTICE A FOG STARTING TO ROLL IN. YOU GLANCE UP INTO THE NIGHT SKY TO SEE A FULL MOON SHINING DOWN. EVERYTHING LOOKS GHOSTLY. JUST AS YOU TURN AROUND AND WALK BACK INTO THE ROOM, THE WIND PICKS UP. THE WIND IS HOWLING OUTSIDE. OR WAS THAT THE SOUND OF A WOLF IN THE DISTANCE? OR MAYBE SOME OTHER SATANIC CREATURE WAITING FOR YOU? YOU RUB YOUR ARMS AS A CHILL SLITHERS THROUGH YOUR BODY. YOU NOTICE ON YOUR COMPUTER THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED A NEW EMAIL. THE MESSAGE READS SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK.
A SPIDER DESCENDS FROM THE CEILING ON ITS WEB RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD. YOU SWIPE YOUR HAND IN THE AIR BUT NOTHING IS THERE. YOU DECIDE THAT YOU WANT TO READ THE SCARY STORIES EMAIL THAT YOU JUST RECEIVED BECAUSE IT WILL KEEP YOU FROM BEING BORED ON THIS LONELY STORMY NIGHT. BUT BEFORE YOU DO, YOU WANT A SNACK. AS YOU MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE KITCHEN YOU WALK BY A SHELF WHERE A CREEPY LOOKING DOLL SITS. THE DOLL IS A PRESENT FROM YOUR GRANDPARENT. AS YOU LOOK AT IT YOU REALIZE THAT THE DOLL IS STARING BACK AT YOU WITH A DEMONIC GRIN ON ITS FACE. YOU FINALLY ENTER INTO THE KITCHEN AND BEGIN THE PROCESS OF FIXING POPCORN. YOU WATCH IT POPPING IN THE MICROWAVE. SUDDENLY, A FLASH OF LIGHTNING LIGHTS UP THE NIGHT SKY. FROM THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW SOMEONE OR SOMETHING STANDING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW NEARBY. FOR A BRIEF MOMENT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A CLOWN FACE STARING THROUGH THE WINDOW BACK AT YOU. YOU SHRUG IT OFF AS A TRICK OF THE LIGHTNING OUTSIDE AND AS YOU MAKE YOUR WAY BACK TO YOUR COMPUTER, YOU TURN OFF ALL THE LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE TO GET INTO THE MOOD OF READING SCARY STORIES. FINALLY ALL THE LIGHTS ARE OFF AND YOU SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER. SHADOWS ARE CREEPING AND LURKING ALL AROUND YOU MAKING ALL SHORTS OF GHASTLY IMAGES. AT ANY MOMENT SOMETHING FROM THE DARKNESS BEYOND COULD REACH OUT AND GRAB YOU FROM BEHIND. AS YOU GO TO OPEN THE WINDOW YOU THINK YOU HEARD A SOUND BUT FOR A BRIEF MOMENT. IT SOUNDED LIKE A DOOR OPENING. OR IS IT JUST YOUR IMAGINATION? WAIT ARE THOSE FOOTSTEPS YOU HEAR WALKING TOWARDS YOU? AS YOU READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH EXPLAINING WHAT THE EMAIL IS ABOUT YOU HEAR A FAINT MOANING COMING FROM NEARBY. OR IS THAT THE WIND AGAIN? YOUR HEART BEATS FASTER AS YOU BEGIN TO READ THE FIRST SCARY STORY...

THE THING
Ted Martin and Sam Miller were good friends. They spent a
lot of time together. On this particular night they were
sitting on a fence near the post office talking about one
thing and another. There was a field of turnips across the
road. Suddenly they saw something crawl out of the field
and stand up. It looked like a man, but in the dark it was
hard to tell for sure. Then it was gone. But soon it
appeared again. It walked halfway across the road, then it
turned around and went back into the field. Then it came
out a third time and started toward them. By now Ted and
Tom were scared, and they started running. But when they
finally stopped, they decided they were being foolish. They
weren't sure what had scared them. So they decided to go
back and get a better look. Pretty soon they saw it, for it
was coming to meet them. It was wearing black pants, a
white shirt, and black suspenders. Sam said, "I'm going to
try to touch it. Then we'll know if it's real." He walked
up to it and peered into its face. It had bright
penetrating eyes sunk deep in its head. It looked like a
skeleton. Ted took one look and screamed, and again he and
Sam ran, but this time the skeleton followed them. When
they got to Ted's house they stood in the doorway and
watched it. It stayed out in the road for a while. Then it
disappeared. A year later Ted got sick and died. Toward the
end, Sam sat up with him every night. The night Ted died,
Sam said he looked just like the skeleton.
egg

1The Keddie MurdersThe horrifying Keddie murders bring to mind hockey-masked, machete-wielding maniacs roaming the forest. On April 11, 1981, while vacationing in a resort town near the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Glenna Sharp, two of her children, and a family friend met a grisly end in their cabin. On the morning of April 12, Sharp’s 14-year-old daughter, who had been staying in another cabin with friends, returned to find her mother, her brother John, and their teenage friend Dana, dead. Her sister Tina, age 13, was missing. The interior of Cabin 28 had been destroyed: Blood was splattered over every surface, the furniture was smashed, and the walls had been gouged with blades. The bodies were bound with tape and horribly mutilated. Three younger children who had been staying in the cabin were found unharmed. They claimed that two assailants had tortured the family with kitchen knives and a claw hammer over a period of 10 hours, taking Tina with them when they left. Though there was another cabin just five meters (15 ft) away, and though the primeval carnage must surely have been noisy, neighbors claimed they never heard a thing. A massive investigation was launched with FBI involvement, but no leads or suspects have ever panned out. In 1984, the skull of Tina Sharp was found in another camp some 80 kilometers (50 mi) away. In the years since, there was talk that Cabin 28 was haunted. The resort fell into disrepair and was frequented by squatters and vandals. People claim to have seen figures lurking behind the windows and hearing unearthly moans in the murder cabin. The owner razed the building in 2004.

Last edited by BasedonMars; 08-11-2013 at 08:24 PM..
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
142 comments

11 years ago '05        #2
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 15306 15 K  Slaps total: 5184 5 K
Subbed.

11 years ago '05        #3
Hadal Zone 
Props total: 44235 44 K  Slaps total: 1524 1 K
Posted this in the other creepypasta thread. Long story short, there was a child that was murdered in my room before we moved into the old crib. One night I woke up outta nowhere and saw a demon like child laying next to me in the bed smiling

Edit: Are you tryna be a writer op?
emoji
that story doesn't sound like the average bx n1gga
emoji

Last edited by Hadal Zone; 07-17-2013 at 02:23 AM..
+2   

11 years ago '12        #4
NATOMAS 
Props total: 1215 1 K  Slaps total: 137 137
saw yo mama

11 years ago '11        #5
Giovanni Cassa 
Props total: 283 283  Slaps total: 39 39
 NATOMAS said 🔗
saw yo mama

11 years ago '12        #6
Boo The Fool 
Props total: 10153 10 K  Slaps total: 806 806
 NATOMAS said 🔗
saw yo mama
emoji

11 years ago '11        #7
DesolateOne 
Props total: 68 68  Slaps total: 3 3
Great stories there, OP. Ray Bradbury would be proud.
emoji

11 years ago '06        #8
Prince Ace 
Props total: 12074 12 K  Slaps total: 967 967
damn that first one is a dope short story
emoji
+1   

11 years ago '12        #9
Tron Carter 
Props total: 6933 6 K  Slaps total: 364 364
I read the 2nd one somewhere, nice first one though.

11 years ago '05        #10
Ari Gold  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14079 14 K  Slaps total: 2931 2 K
I've had 3 incidents with the "after life" and I'm sure as hell not going to repeat them. You welcome these types of evils into your life. Not going through any of it again. thanks.

11 years ago '04        #11
ThomasGunz 
Props total: 5454 5 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 itzjmoney510 said 🔗
I've had 3 incidents with the "after life" and I'm sure as hell not going to repeat them. You welcome these types of evils into your life. Not going through any of it again. thanks.

stop being a bi*ch and share your damn story man...........
+1   

11 years ago '04        #12
Tic Toc 
Props total: 18557 18 K  Slaps total: 1360 1 K
 ThomasGunz said 🔗
emoji

11 years ago '05        #13
Ari Gold  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14079 14 K  Slaps total: 2931 2 K
 ThomasGunz said 🔗
No thanks

11 years ago '04        #14
KtodaC 
Props total: 992 992  Slaps total: 315 315
No such thing as Ghost, scared a$s n1ggas

11 years ago '10        #15
Staszy 
Props total: 9 9  Slaps total: 1 1
I once went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave me a key and told me that on the way to my room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So I followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to my room, and went to bed. The next night my curiosity would not leave me alone about the room with no number on the door. I walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. I bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling my eye. What I saw was a hotel bedroom, like mine, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. I stared in confusion for a while. I almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. I crept away from the door and walked back to my room. The next day, I returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all I saw was redness. I couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew I was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point I decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” I told her that I had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
+3   

11 years ago '04        #16
xRipAnT24x 
Props total: 978 978  Slaps total: 109 109
I got a story for yall.. I kept seeing this white pale lady with very clean white teeth and bright red lipstick on and she would tilt her head sideways and talk in a little kid voice.. she would always offer me an orange
emoji
+1   

11 years ago '05        #17
Hadal Zone 
Props total: 44235 44 K  Slaps total: 1524 1 K
 xRipAnT24x said 🔗
I got a story for yall.. I kept seeing this white pale lady with very clean white teeth and bright red lipstick on and she would tilt her head sideways and talk in a little kid voice.. she would always offer me an orange
emoji

Offer her the pipe
emoji
+2   

11 years ago '12        #18
DireWolf07 
Props total: 1116 1 K  Slaps total: 47 47
3 in the mornin I ain't bout that life right now
emoji

I'll be back when there's some daylight outside
emoji
+1   

11 years ago '12        #19
Tron Carter 
Props total: 6933 6 K  Slaps total: 364 364
 xRipAnT24x said 🔗
emoji
Man me too, h0e follows me to GameStop and the gas station. She be having pictures of me and sh*t. bi*ch is mad annoying with that rotting a$s orange, I told her I was gonna beat that a$s when I saw her in the woods with some older n1gga. This h0e came the next morning, I just ignored that bi*ch. She has no chill whatsoever, I have some hot sh*t for her though.

11 years ago '08        #20
Venxm 
Props total: 3832 3 K  Slaps total: 347 347
I think there should be Paranormal\Ghost sub section in the Wild section for this sh*t.
I love this material and could contribute alot, but hope this gets more organized.
Keep adding on!

11 years ago '06        #21
Big Yari 
Props total: 419 419  Slaps total: 23 23
 Ven0m said 🔗
I think there should be Paranormal\Ghost sub section in the Wild section for this sh*t.
I love this material and could contribute alot, but hope this gets more organized.
Keep adding on!
emoji

glad im reading this while at work and there's light outside :gasolnoway:

11 years ago '10        #22
BasedonMars  OP
Props total: 601 601  Slaps total: 55 55
Added stories

07-21-2013, 02:42 AM         #23
Sniggit 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
 Staszy said 🔗
I once went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave me a key and told me that on the way to my room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So I followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to my room, and went to bed. The next night my curiosity would not leave me alone about the room with no number on the door. I walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. I bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling my eye. What I saw was a hotel bedroom, like mine, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. I stared in confusion for a while. I almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. I crept away from the door and walked back to my room. The next day, I returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all I saw was redness. I couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew I was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point I decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” I told her that I had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
when i was with this chick that worked at a hotel she told me about a certain room on the 17th floor or something, a woman had commit su1cide and slit her wrists, n most of the maids would refuse to go anywhere near it let alone clean it. Sometimes they would see a woman or feel a breath on their neck or voices, sometimes things moving in the room, n people that were given the room ( the hotels fu*ked up for that ) would always report strange sh*t happening there. Watch out with hotels man! Alot of crazy sh*t goes down in em n they dont give a fu*k about putting you in a room where something like that has happened

11 years ago '11        #24
Giovanni Cassa 
Props total: 283 283  Slaps total: 39 39
fu*k a ghost story! Just watch a David Lynch flick or his series "Twin Peaks". That sh*t fu*ks with your mind. And it lingers for a long period of time.
+1   

11 years ago '12        #25
DreamChasers 
Props total: 793 793  Slaps total: 290 290
Nice stories

Last edited by DreamChasers; 07-21-2013 at 02:05 PM..

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4114
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5214
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3310
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments