Finally revealed why fan was kicked from Lakers game

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
15 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
37 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 days ago '08        #301
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 39913 39 K  Slaps total: 6219 6 K
 Rico23 said
It wasnt about the barber joke dumbass. It's about saying that you have the power to kick ppl out just like Lebron in a controlled environment. U just a dumb ignorant clown who doesnt have the IQ to understand where I was coming from.

A person can come to the place where u work and curse yall out if the wait is too long, especiallly if the shop is both appt only and walk ins, and yall can kick him out. Basketball players can do the same. Lebron turns u into a whole as co on. it's really sad that u 40+ yrs old with this mentality Freedom of speech got u sounding like a racist caucasian man when it comes to Lebron topics
Bruh fu*k you like fr

I tried to keep it a buck with you but me being a Barber Born in Michigan and trolling Lebron prevents us from having a conversation. Me and you can never be 100. You say it’s not about me being a Barber but you never quote me unless it’s a Barber Joke involved.

Stop the lies n*gga, you want smoke and I’ll oblige

4 days ago '07        #302
Jeet Kune Do 
Props total: 10879 10 K  Slaps total: 1010 1 K
 Mario Chalmers said
Obviously, if they said that, thatís fu*ked and they deserve to be booted but Lebron calling the refs over like his puppets is some goofy sh*t. No other player besides Lebron would even think to do that sh*t.
Captain save yt ppl to the rescue
+2   

4 days ago '08        #303
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 39913 39 K  Slaps total: 6219 6 K
 El Caballero said
yeah refs have that ability.
I have no idea what the refs heard and what LeBron heard but I'm guessing the refs wouldn't have ejected the fans unless they heard something bad..and LeBron pointed out who was saying the stuff

Thatís the thing I donít think the refs heard anything, they took Lebron word and just booted them off the strength of Lebron. If you watch the video the ref looks perplexed like he has no idea why Lebron is grabbing his arm to lead them over to where they were

4 days ago '14        #304
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54129 54 K  Slaps total: 4118 4 K
 EMER1TUS said
Thatís the thing I donít think the refs heard anything, they took Lebron word and just booted them off the strength of Lebron. If you watch the video the ref looks perplexed like he has no idea why Lebron is grabbing his arm to lead them over to where they were
from the video it looks like that but I think at least one of the refs must have heard SOMETHING even though they didnt know who it came from

3 days ago '06        #305
Stupid Fresh 
Props total: 16262 16 K  Slaps total: 3177 3 K
Thatís sick

3 days ago '07        #306
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55636 55 K  Slaps total: 5660 5 K
 EMER1TUS said
Bruh fu*k you like fr

I tried to keep it a buck with you but me being a Barber Born in Michigan and trolling Lebron prevents us from having a conversation. Me and you can never be 100. You say it’s not about me being a Barber but you never quote me unless it’s a Barber Joke involved.

Stop the lies n*gga, you want smoke and I’ll oblige
I do make Barber jokes about you. Meaning u will put clippers down to troll on a website. All the successful barbers I'm friends with dont have time for that. Bum a*s n*gga.

Either way fu*k u and your barber title i dont gaf. Stop tryin to deflect from the main topic. u just a bi*ch a*s n*gga that' 40+ yrs old trolling because of a basketball player u dont like. U in here siding with racist caucasians because u dont like Lebron. U sad as fu*k. U in here talking about "snitching" like it's gang activity. Lame sh*t from a lame n*gga. Did u keep that same energy when Westbrook was havin ppl kicked out? doubt it

Last edited by Rico23; 11-25-2021 at 11:10 AM..

3 days ago '06        #307
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 10830 10 K  Slaps total: 1119 1 K
 Tweezy12 said
Bx told me it was Racial slurs
Hillbilly a*s bih bih bih(chicken sounds)

3 days ago '05        #308
hbk83 
Props total: 20489 20 K  Slaps total: 4427 4 K
Itís simple the days of white people calling black athletes names and disrespecting their families is going to end one way or another.
They lucky athletes no how to act. I would have body slam the bi*ch and the dude
+10   

3 days ago '04        #309
kenoe212004 
Props total: 9274 9 K  Slaps total: 1424 1 K
Lebron having a hella of season this year with the lakers........ No more championships!

3 days ago '06        #310
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 10830 10 K  Slaps total: 1119 1 K
Funny thing is, lebron could put a hit out on that bi*ch or her dumbass kid

3 days ago '08        #311
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12760 12 K  Slaps total: 2130 2 K
 LOONATIK said
I believe it
/Thread
+1   

3 days ago '21        #312
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 6148 6 K  Slaps total: 2509 2 K
 punchlineking said
white person

or black trump supporter

we found him
Brons dirty sh*t stained Pair of panties

Or

Brons used sh*t covered dildo

We found it.

3 days ago '07        #313
Daville502 
Props total: 8222 8 K  Slaps total: 508 508
I know some people are blinded by hatred for LeBron but it could have been any player in the league and I would say they did the right thing having those fools bounced.

Player hate should never exceed basic right and wrong unless it's personal.
+7   

3 days ago '09        #314
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 46909 46 K  Slaps total: 14001 14 K
 focused313 said
time brings choices. time brings options. time brings...supposedly...a better quality of life. Before those black players were worried about people maybe k*lling their children, black people before them had their sons bought and sold right in front of them.

Stop holding people in 2021 to 1950s standards. You'd let someone do something to you because it was cool 70 years ago. Ok.
It isn't a bad thing nor am I holding today's player to that standard. The point was to show that you can't do that sh*t anymore and think you will get away with it. Why would advocate for fans being able to say despicable sh*t to players for the fu*k of it?

3 days ago '17        #315
Static3IVERSON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 52141 52 K  Slaps total: 4718 4 K

3 days ago '11        #316
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29009 29 K  Slaps total: 4054 4 K
Shoulda elbowed that bi*ch in her eye
+4   

3 days ago '16        #317
PaidNFullMMM 
Props total: 1105 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 5ive04our said

Goofy a*s yt bi*ch making that face is the one who said it. LJ got her a*s up outta there!
+2   

3 days ago '05        #318
barber 
Props total: 2817 2 K  Slaps total: 701 701
If you hate Bron that much why even go to his game, thatís just stupid to me!!!
+1   

3 days ago '05        #319
CaShMoNeYDfG 
Props total: 2921 2 K  Slaps total: 114 114
 EnigmaticPigeon said
Yeah sounds about right. Devil bi*ch and fu*k Indiana too
Nah itís real n*ggas out here too. But a lotta trump votes for sure
+2   

3 days ago '15        #320
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 59728 59 K  Slaps total: 2412 2 K
 CaShMoNeYDfG said
Nah it’s real n*ggas out here too. But a lotta trump votes for sure
Much respect to the real ones out there but u know who im directing that to bro

3 days ago '14        #321
Lurker 
Props total: 120276 120 K  Slaps total: 14111 14 K

Shannon Sharpe all but confirmed it
+4   

3 days ago '06        #322
anynameado 
Props total: 6784 6 K  Slaps total: 2876 2 K
 GeeSoul said
Only a yt would say that..
Wtf her being a YouTuber has to do with anything?

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '17        #323
ImIHM 
Props total: 18157 18 K  Slaps total: 5749 5 K
 seatownslayer said
So you cant read i see.. and your the one that doesn't know what pride is... tell me what you consider pride if I was wrong then.... Mr avoiding questions.. I answered you dumb grandma question thay has nothing to do with the lebron situations. Matter fact I addressed everything you said in the first responce but you a*s to slow to understand. This had everythifnnto do with pride... ifnit didn't he would have moved on.m he is proud of his family and his pride took over when he heard the comment... he could let it go.. thays the ego part.. are you to slow to understand that really? Do you need the Webster definition of pride?

His pride kicked innhen his family strings got touched... simple as that... but he's kn the job.. do your job and shut the fu*k up... you aint gonna stop every fan talking sh*t... iwould6 have made a 3 and pointed at the fan or jusy let it slide.. but never do what bron did.. thats mentally soft. I dont expect you to understand to got the same mentality from the way you won't let it go.. and it want even your family.. crazy as hell.
So instead of saying all of that…why not just show where you answered the questions?

Because you didn’t. Because you know it makes everything you posted sound dumb.

3 days ago '04        #324
7twelve 
Props total: 40337 40 K  Slaps total: 8770 8 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Is their actual audio of her saying this or what? I'm not just going to take brons word for it.
y u need audio, dont believe or believe. its simple

3 days ago '21        #325
Pizzabox 
Props total: 1421 1 K  Slaps total: 459 459
So how is this different from KG saying happy Motherís Day to Timmy KNOWING Timmyís mom was dead??

On one had, yea itís fu*ked up what she said.. on the other hand.. thatís trash talk. Always has be wondering what Gary Payton would say because he was a sh*t talker too

Look at all these soft a*s bi*ch made BX posters. No wonder Lebron is your king.., soft like a marshmallow just like him. pu**ys

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+106online now  25
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  23
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  9
Video inside Christopher B Duncan talks about how the ďBraxtonĒ character ruined his..
75 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy