Los Angeles Lakers @ Indiana Pacers on Thanksgiving Eve

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  127
33 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
53 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 4 days ago '05        #301
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95204 95 K  Slaps total: 79643 79 K
 kriskross00 said
@ thanksgiving fu*kin ruuuuined how ya whole line up -15
I bet on lakers to win

4 days ago '14        #302
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31 OP
Props total: 216575 216 K  Slaps total: 26051 26 K
 King Am I said
You're really dumb! Michael Jordan is the GOAT of the NBA but you don't see him running his mouth and being a race hustling POS do you?

Muhammad Ali was a great boxer but he was still an ephebophile predator and borderline pedophile.

Jim Brown was a great football player but he's still an unrepentant woman abuser.
Bro go dust off your Jordan shrine and pray to it

All time scoring record coming soon
+1   

4 days ago '15        #303
40 acres 
Props total: 17367 17 K  Slaps total: 2489 2 K
 King Am I said
Upstanding? That's a lie!

LeBron is a massive hypocrite and phony!

LeBron criticized Michael Jordan behind the scenes for not speaking out but when it came to the China incident back in October 2019 LeBron did the exact same thing Jordan did which was to protect his brand and look out for his own interest.

The pro blackety blacks of the 80s and 90s wanted Jordan to be a martyr, pawn, puppet and a useful idiot for their causes and Jordan judiciously refused.

LeBron speaks out because it's safe for him to do so. He's not risking anything. This is a different climate and era. If this was 1990 or 2003 LeBron would've been blacklisted Dixie Chicks style for calling the President of the United States of America a bum.

LeBron lied about the alleged spray paint incident that happened right before the 2017 NBA Finals. He knew he was going to lose the series and jumped at the chance to play the victim.

"No matter how much money you have, no matter how famous you are, no matter how many people admire you, being black in America is -- it's tough," James said. "And we got a long way to go for us as a society and for us as African Americans, until we feel equal in America." - LeBron James

That was disgraceful for LeBron to say that. He basically told every "black" boy you ain't sh*t no matter what you do in life because I ain't sh*t and I'm rich. He sat up there in front of Caucasian media and said that and I knew then that he's a race hustling fraud.

LeBron's an all-time great basketball player but he's also a hypocrite, POS and a two-bit race hustler perpetuating a victimhood plantation mentality amongst his "people".
One I could give a fu*k about China. In fact I don’t think any black athlete should be speaking up about China. I simply know how Asians view us and dark skin in general.

The rest is opinion or you got receipts. The n*gga already got a mostly positive image and booming businesses. In what way is it beneficial for him lol

4 days ago '16        #304
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41292 41 K  Slaps total: 7624 7 K
 40 acres said
Hey man I always wondered what your beef with Lebron. Legit n*gga is an upstanding community. His only real flaw is he always have to keep up a safe face for his brand that yes looks fake but he legit be doing good. You like the n*gga who hate weed on here but it be Lebron instead. I just want to know lol
his beef with lebron is this

+1   

4 days ago '21        #305
King Am I 
Props total: 7081 7 K  Slaps total: 3267 3 K
 ol natl 44 said
Damn you talking like you have all the facts but everything is opinion based and I'm not judging a athlete for speaking up on politics last time I checked yall wanted him to shut up and dribble well when he does that here comes the what about China sh*t but yall let Darryl morrey the hook and focused all yall energy on LeBron oh yeah the media was also mad that he wasn't encouraging the vaccine yall can't have it both ways then pick and choose when to be outraged
I do have all of the facts actually! I've studied this for years. I can tell you with common sense, empirical data, facts and logic why the "black" community is a joke and will remain a joke until this society is eradicated once and for all but it's a waste of time.

4 days ago '05        #306
rellish 
Props total: 15183 15 K  Slaps total: 2126 2 K
 King Am I said
I do have all of the facts actually! I've studied this for years. I can tell you with common sense, empirical data, facts and logic why the "black" community is a joke and will remain a joke until this society is eradicated once and for all but it's a waste of time.

4 days ago '21        #307
King Am I 
 Kyu said
All that writing you should be working on a novel

Imagine how corny you have to be to be hating on a self admitted all time great

You mad
Are you dumb? Of course LeBron is an all-time great basketball player but he's not an infallible deity or God.

LeBron's not beyond reproach.

Maybe LeBron's your surrogate Daddy but he's not mine. I grew up with my Dad in the home.

4 days ago '21        #308
King Am I 
 DaDon23 said
Who is your favorite team?
Charlotte Hornets. I live in Charlotte.

4 days ago '21        #309
King Am I 
 40 acres said
One I could give a fu*k about China. In fact I don’t think any black athlete should be speaking up about China. I simply know how Asians view us and dark skin in general.

The rest is opinion or you got receipts. The n*gga already got a mostly positive image and booming businesses. In what way is it beneficial for him lol
You just missed the whole point.

LeBron is globalist pawn, puppet and a useful idiot. He had nothing to say about China.

4 days ago '21        #310
King Am I 
 rellish said

You're a clown!

4 days ago '05        #311
rellish 
Props total: 15183 15 K  Slaps total: 2126 2 K
 King Am I said
You're a clown!
Your night is completely ruined.

We're enjoying every second of this, tell us more!

4 days ago '21        #312
King Am I 
 rellish said
Your night is completely ruined.

We're enjoying every second of this, tell us more!

No bronze medals

4 days ago '05        #313
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 31254 31 K  Slaps total: 5277 5 K

4 days ago '14        #314
rashadd 
Props total: 25867 25 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K

+1   

4 days ago '13        #315
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 110077 110 K  Slaps total: 45705 45 K
FInna peep these 2nd half highs

Heard bron kicked a female fan out

Man is truly bi*ch made

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  18
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+109online now  11
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  8
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring