JJ on Lebron

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  128
30 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
52 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 4 days ago '05        #126
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 98068 98 K  Slaps total: 26639 26 K
 DonC said
Stephen A gonna find a way to get rid of JJ on ESPN if he keeps pulling Stephen As card.......dumbass Stephen A just love speaking on abstract, so dumb unquantifiable sh*t but those sh*t don't work when he starts debating or dealing with former players who really play the game...

Like how Skip water pistol Pete Bayless got exposed by Jalen Rose years back....lol
And if he does that I want jj Redd*ck to sue ESPN for racial discrimination

That sh*t would be crazy...

4 days ago '06        #127
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52645 52 K  Slaps total: 15329 15 K
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Shut the fu*k up u pu**y

Got pan fried in this thread. Made 500 posts jus to compensate for your dumbass. Nerd bozo a*s n*gga
Here comes this fu*kin zesty no life having loser after a year under his rock. Finslly built up the courage to start quotingme a gaain because you see 15 others doing it? Ive sonned every single one With facts solo while (as always) mother fu*kers coming in here either saying false sh*t, opinionated sh*t thats nitpicked or a whole lot of nothing like you just did you

Go role play on the net and pretend yoyr somebody else. I dont have time for 10 of you obsessed mother fu*kers quoting me every day

4 days ago '06        #128
 MakaveliToDon91 said
They respond to this yet?
Awww look at you woth your pom poms out girl

And sure the fu*k did reply to that dumb sh*t showing one team in the east each year

4 days ago '18        #129
Aura 
Props total: 829 829  Slaps total: 225 225
 philly337 said
Jj on that goof sh*t...I used to go to bat for lebron when everybody else was on the hate train in Miami. What he just said is why he gets the hate. "All" he ever did was win yet he's lost a lot more. His fans don't wsnt to look at the whole picture and want to nitpick. Says the media/society only troedls to bring him down but the media is why he's in convos he does belong in which again beings on the "hate" which is just people saying facts that bring them back to reality. They never want to add context

And no I'm not replying to you butt hurt a*s bron fans who get their v*ginas moist over this post

You know lebron career win percentage right ? After a little research I think you might chill
+1   

4 days ago '14        #130
rashadd 
Props total: 25867 25 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
 philly337 said
Here comes this fu*kin zesty no life having loser after a year under his rock. Finslly built up the courage to start quotingme a gaain because you see 15 others doing it? Ive sonned every single one With facts solo while (as always) mother fu*kers coming in here either saying false sh*t, opinionated sh*t thats nitpicked or a whole lot of nothing like you just did you

Go role play on the net and pretend yoyr somebody else. I dont have time for 10 of you obsessed mother fu*kers quoting me every day
Stop it. You said lebron has lost a lot more and I posted a pic showing that his win percentage in the playoffs is one less percent than Jordan's.

Actually what you are doing is not "sonning" anyone but moreso typing a bunch of mumbo jumbo bs. Every team Lebron has played for have had an increase in wins and to try at say different is just blasphemous.

A d THOSE are the facts.

+1   

4 days ago '06        #131
 rashadd said
Stop it. You said lebron has lost a lot more and I posted a pic showing that his win percentage in the playoffs is one less percent than Jordan's.

Actually what you are doing is not "sonning" anyone but moreso typing a bunch of mumbo jumbo bs. Every team Lebron has played for have had an increase in wins and to try at say different is just blasphemous.

A d THOSE are the facts.

so all Karl malone did was win?

All chalres barely did was win?

Remind me his finals record

Remind me his Olympics record we never didn't get gold as pros before

Remind me out of 20 seasons how many times did he fail and not win a ring and how many times did he win s ring

I've asked this sh*t like 4 times and cant one person answer

Yall mother fu*kers are clowns whi grew up getting participation trophies. Nobody in the history of the nba has been looked at based on their regular season record until you bron fans came along. Now its about reg season record or reaching the finals and coming in second is better than winning it

4 days ago '14        #132
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 96773 96 K  Slaps total: 11844 11 K
My GOAT

4 days ago '14        #133
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 96773 96 K  Slaps total: 11844 11 K
 215Philly said

You wont win this battle
fu*ked him up

4 days ago '07        #134
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55636 55 K  Slaps total: 5660 5 K
This dude went to sleep talking about this and woke up on Thansgiving to argue about the same trivial bullsh*t

Why do yall keep giving Philly attention, just ignore him and keep it moving. Yall just picking on a mentally ill person who doesnt kno any better
+2   

4 days ago '06        #135
 Rico23 said
This dude went to sleep talking about this and woke up on Thansgiving to argue about the same trivial bullsh*t

Why do yall keep giving Philly attention, just ignore him and keep it moving. Yall just picking on a mentally ill person who doesnt kno any better
And yet here you are on Thanksgiving...mentioning me again when not one person mentioned, quoted or spoke to you...I woke up and was quoted 3 times. You woken and just came in here with your pu**y bleeding. After you disappeared yesterday you anemic f*g**t.

Always scared to quote me but always got my d*ck your mouth.

Here let me help you out on the posts you missed...

philly337 said
Here comes this anemic d*cksucker who says autism in every other post like he just learned about it.

In every thread talking about how "haters" do everything he does gargling brons nuts like the soft a*s pu**y he is

Yet "again" trying to grab my attention when you said I was blocked and then when I embarrass ypu time after time you claim you dont follow me around this bktch or try and cosign others because you can't debate me one on one

Go sit the fu*k down with your anemic looking a*s
 Rico23 said
This troll made his/her new account not even 4 days ago and already has about 300 posts

Doing nothing but trolling and making clickbait threads like the attention starved autistic weirdo she is
 Rico23 said
The Autistic virus will effect Boxden
more than Corona
 Rico23 said
n*gga you literally have a fu*kin problem. u in here calling Corey a ho and acting like the biggest autistic f*g**t of all time. Why are u mad? I never said I always agreed with Corey. U just mad that I dont agree with every single word u say, like a female.. fu*kin clown a*s n*gga u literally obssessed with corey and post in every thread. Get off my d*ck weirdo a*s n*gga
 Rico23 said
After seeing the other threads about him being in a*sisted living with all the pics, and him allegedly admitting he's autistic or whatever, i believe he believes every word. It's not an act. He's just another one of the long list of posters like True Sinister, Doc, etc. Autistic ppl who don't think they need help and are the last ones to realize that they actually have an issue
 Rico23 said
Op is a bot that makes a thousand videos a week and the only person that gets him out of character is Lebron

These Autistic boxden posters be spazzing

Rico23 said
Exactly. Weirdos on boxden and life in general always want an extreme one way or the other situation. Everything in life isn't black a d white

Boxden more than ever has become unbearable. First the racist bigots came, then the Autistic/Asperger trolls, and now the tin foils/Doomsday prophecy speaking crowd and the BX Doctors and BX infectious disease experts are taking over
 Rico23 said
Baggio looks like a real life purse snatcher with Autism that doesnt take care of his kids
 Rico23 said
Wonder if this thread will be poppin like the OG thread. But probably not because the video doesnt fit the narrative that the Digital blackface racist trolls on this site tries to paint constantly when black ppl have run ins with the lying gang members, aka the police

And of course the autistic troll is in this thread already. I hope all u idiots dont start going back and forth with him

Called this boy autistic a few years ago now he goes around calling everybody and their momma autistic. Must have struck a nerve

So I'm in here replying...the fu*k you doing here loser?

Last edited by philly337; 11-25-2021 at 10:50 AM..

4 days ago '07        #136
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55636 55 K  Slaps total: 5660 5 K
U cant help but prove my point

a lot of ppl on here have autism. That aint a joke, it;s a fact

3 days ago '20        #137
TopDawg103 
Props total: 1515 1 K  Slaps total: 794 794
 Wondah_Woman said
You sound like Skip. Your opinion will never trump someone who has played the game. Itís one thing if youíre just giving your opinion, but youíre telling the guy who played 14 years that heís not correct. Thatís not an opinion. Thatís you acting like youíre an authority when youíre not.
The fan is the authority! Who tf would these n*ggas be without us..
+1   

3 days ago '06        #138
 Rico23 said
U cant help but prove my point

a lot of ppl on here have autism. That aint a joke, it;s a fact
And ur one of them you anemic retard. Its why I initially told you that and you ended up dedicating your life to saying it trying to be like daddy and deflect your autism at the same time

People like you are easy to see through...its that beta mentality where almost everything you say is describing yourself to try and deflect (your obsession with this topic, your obsession with other posters, posting on Thanksgiving bright and early, your autism ect...)

You probably collect a disability check nd work part time at taco bell

Prob sitting around the table right now with family that looks at you woth utter disgust and disappointment. A guy in his 30's that hasn't amounted to sh*t and wearing a lebron james tshirt

3 days ago '09        #139
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 47989 47 K  Slaps total: 13137 13 K
 philly337 said
And yet here you are on Thanksgiving...mentioning me again when not one person mentioned, quoted or spoke to you...I woke up and was quoted 3 times. You woken and just came in here with your pu**y bleeding. After you disappeared yesterday you anemic f*g**t.

Always scared to quote me but always got my d*ck your mouth.

Here let me help you out on the posts you missed...

Called this boy autistic a few years ago now he goes around calling everybody and their momma autistic. Must have struck a nerve

So I'm in here replying...the fu*k you doing here loser?
Why would anyone be scared to quote your trailer trashed punk a*s? Suck my d*ck pu**y. Got embarrassed all up in here. Shut the fu*k up

3 days ago '06        #140
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Why would anyone be scared to quote your trailer trashed punk a*s? Suck my d*ck pu**y. Got embarrassed all up in here. Shut the fu*k up
Trailer trash when I make 8 times what you make per year little f*g**t..I dont know you tell me...your the one scared little bi*ch.

Let me guess I'm going to p*ss down my leg

fu*kin clown never been ina f*ght in his life. Keep banging away at your moms keyboardsl*t

And embarrassed? Lmaooo...ive ran every single one of yall out the thread and not one of you bi*ches could answer any of my questions that contradict everything yall agree saying. Just *poof* disappear and cheer each other on like some females

Last edited by philly337; 11-25-2021 at 04:42 PM..

3 days ago '21        #141
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 9277 9 K  Slaps total: 1969 1 K
Lebron gets this heat because people always try to put him up there with Jordan and try to pull mike down when he should have dreaded the mike talk and said Iím Lebron

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  19
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+107online now  18
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+77online now  8
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring
89 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy