JJ on Lebron

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  117
33 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
53 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 days ago '17        #26
ThaFrozenOne 
Props total: 9570 9 K  Slaps total: 2655 2 K
It be Kobe stans. Them n*ggas obsessed n borderline gay
+1   

4 days ago '21        #27
King Am I 
Props total: 7081 7 K  Slaps total: 3267 3 K
 Speedy ClapSon said
A black man in the spotlight since he was 16, lived up to the hype with no off the court controversy like Kobe but they try to tarnish his legacy because he lost in the finals and changed teams

Meanwhile a QB gets worshipped as the goat when he lost to a back up
Why did LeBron lie about the alleged spray paint incident in 2017? LeBron's legacy is contrived, hagiographical, manufactured, overhyped, overrated and protected.

Why did LeBron compare himself to Emmett Till's
Mother? That's shameful!

LeBron also disrespected Malcolm X and lied about reading his book.

All of LeBron's peccadilloes and transgressions are protected and sealed because he's a willing pawn, puppet and a useful idiot for the cultural marxists, democrats and Caucasian liberals.

Why did LeBron say this?

"No matter how much money you have, no matter how famous you are, no matter how many people admire you, being black in America is -- it's tough," James said. "And we got a long way to go for us as a society and for us as African Americans, until we feel equal in America." - LeBron James

There's no such thing equals or equality anywhere on Earth.

I'm a law abiding citizen and I make over six figures a year... I'm not equal to a parasitic leeching shiftless bum that doesn't want to improve himself.

LeBron wants to be a king and a perpetual victim simultaneously.

4 days ago '21        #28
King Am I 
 blah blah blah said
Got damn heís on his nuts. Another lefags*xual added to the list
JJ wants that Nick Wright Lestimulus check!

4 days ago '21        #29
King Am I 
 AmillionMo said
It's hard not to fear a dude 6'9 270lbs all muscle coming at you at 22mi an hr.
Nobody fears a man that had to team hop from team to team to team forming super teams and begging all-stars to help him.

4 days ago '21        #30
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4301 4 K  Slaps total: 3993 3 K
build schools
Yeah, Scientology/liberal-agenda/luciferian/babylonian schools

You can send your children there to become non binary if you want to

4 days ago '21        #31
I am awake 
Props total: 3482 3 K  Slaps total: 926 926
Iím a heat fan. Die hard. Thatís my team. No doubts about it.

With that said.

Jordan>>> Lebron
Kobe >>Lebron

Get mad
+1   

4 days ago '07        #32
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55637 55 K  Slaps total: 5660 5 K
Ppl legit get furious when others decide to praise Lebron

Foaming at the mouth rage
+15   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '21        #33
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 10616 10 K  Slaps total: 5632 5 K
He's done that all by himself. Between losing a million finals and acting like a scumbag behind scenes.

Those "Schools" he builds are basically shrines of himself

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '09        #34
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 164135 164 K  Slaps total: 34538 34 K
JJ ainít tell no lies

Internet nerds gon be mad as fu*k
+5   

4 days ago '06        #35
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52645 52 K  Slaps total: 15329 15 K
 SouthsideQueens said
He's always won. Basketball is a team sport.
You continue to prove the point..."hes" always won but then point to the "team" (super teams mind you) when referencing losses

SuppaSlick said
Lebron has lost more then win?? You said that fans don't look at the entire picture and just nitpick, your literally doing just that if your specifically referencing his finals records lol

The actual entire picture includes tons of playoff wins, series wins, conference titles, division titles, finals victories, championships, 50 win seasons etc.

Its a truly wild take to claim Lebron has lost more than he won in the bigger picture lol
ehat the hell are you talking about? So when people describe Karl Malone they say hes always won? Or they bring up that through all his success he couldn't win and is not in the top 10 because he didng win a ring? Lebron has a losing record int he finals...lebron has entered 20 nba seasons walking away ringless in 16 of them.

Again..yall want to reinvent how we have always judged players because you dont like the outcome

He lost over and over in Cleveland and had to start hopping ship and creating super teams to win..another context situation yall ignore

kriskross00 said
First championship for his hometeam..another 2 in miami...1 for a historic franchise that hasn't won in 10 years..10+ years of finals appearances..multiple finals and regular season MVPs..not to even mention his high school accolades...wtf r u talking about?

If he hasn't won..who has in the last 20 years?
Who said he hasn't won? You must have reading comprehension issues. I said the opposite..he has won...but there's plenty of failures too people like you ignore and just did.

Losing year after year in Cleveland with abysmal finals performance and choke moments that led him going to Miami and creating an NBA 2k team

Then gets to the finals and completely freezes and choke against the mavs

Then just creates super team after super team with results less than expected (2 rings in Miami when they was predicting not 5, not 6, not 7...1 ring in Cleveland with love and kyrie..1 bubble Disney ring in la woth half the league hurt).

Gets to la for first time without a super team since leaving Cleveland the first time and misses playoff...then trades for ad making another super team

For somebody who wins so much why does every superstar during his prime have winning record over him?

Whats his playoff record against steph, Dirk, Duncan, and kd again?

Last edited by philly337; 11-24-2021 at 05:40 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '09        #36
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 164135 164 K  Slaps total: 34538 34 K
 Rico23 said
Ppl legit get furious when others decide to praise Lebron

Foaming at the mouth rage
One day they will make a documentary about the rage and anger Lebrons name evokes from people
+2   

4 days ago '21        #37
UnderGroundKid 
Props total: 213 213  Slaps total: 68 68
 King Am I said
Nobody fears a man that had to team hop from team to team to team forming super teams and begging all-stars to help him.
U definitely a fearful bi*ch, otherwise u wouldn't be sweating on a hip hop forum trying to talk down to black folks like it's ur job.

U stay on n*ggas d*ck f*g**t.

4 days ago '12        #38
GucciBoy347 
Props total: 2311 2 K  Slaps total: 452 452
 kriskross00 said
I always say I can't wait for Bron to retire so skip can too
retire? skip will still say his name every day for the next 20 years
+2   

4 days ago '20        #39
TopDawg103 
Props total: 1515 1 K  Slaps total: 794 794
Mfs is/was more afraid of Kawhi and Steph as individual players then Lebron! Mfs more afraid of who lebron was bout to team up with if anything...

4 days ago '20        #40
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 9618 9 K  Slaps total: 1792 1 K
 philly337 said
Jj on that goof sh*t...I used to go to bat for lebron when everybody else was on the hate train in Miami. What he just said is why he gets the hate. "All" he ever did was win yet he's lost a lot more. His fans don't wsnt to look at the whole picture and want to nitpick. Says the media/society only troedls to bring him down but the media is why he's in convos he does belong in which again beings on the "hate" which is just people saying facts that bring them back to reality. They never want to add context

And no I'm not replying to you butt hurt a*s bron fans who get their v*ginas moist over this post
This n*gga said Bron basically doesnít belong in the GOAT convo lmao this the exact sh*t JJ was talking about.

4 days ago '05        #41
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26755 26 K  Slaps total: 2819 2 K
 TopDawg103 said
Mfs is/was more afraid of Kawhi and Steph as individual players then Lebron! Mfs more afraid of who lebron was bout to team up with if anything...
NBA player tells you what the sentiment is, yet you know better?
+1   

4 days ago '06        #42
SuppaSlick 
Props total: 10775 10 K  Slaps total: 1548 1 K
 philly337 said
You continue to prove the point..."hes" always won but then point to the "team" (super teams mind you) when referencing losses

ehat the hell are you talking about? So when people describe Karl Malone they say hes always won? Or they bring up that through all his success he couldn't win and is not in the top 10 because he didng win a ring? Lebron has a losing record int he finals...lebron has entered 20 nba seasons walking away ringless in 16 of them.

Again..yall want to reinvent how we have always judged players because you dont like the outcome

He lost over and over in Cleveland and had to start hopping ship and creating super teams to win..another context situation yall ignore

Who said he hasn't won? You must have reading comprehension issues. I said the opposite..he has won...but there's plenty of failures too people like you ignore and just did.

Losing year after year in Cleveland with abysmal finals performance and choke moments that led him going to Miami and creating an NBA 2k team

Then just creates super team after super team with results less than expected (2 rings in Miami when they was predicting not 5, not 6, not 7...1 ring in Cleveland with love and kyrie..1 bubble Disney ring in la woth half the league hurt).

Gets to la for first time without a super team since leaving Cleveland the first time and misses playoff...then trades for ad making another super team

For somebody who wins so much why does every superstar during his prime have winning record over him?

Im not a Lebron fan so I'm not going to reply to your wall of text man. Head to head records, super team discussions, mickey mouse ring etc are just deflections from the fact that at the end of the day your wrong. You made a stupid point and I rebutted it. Keep it simple.

You said "All he ever did was win yet he's lost a lot more"

We all know how ridiculous that sounds, and I think deep down you do to haha
+4   

4 days ago '20        #43
TopDawg103 
Props total: 1515 1 K  Slaps total: 794 794
 Wondah_Woman said
NBA player tells you what the sentiment is, yet you know better?
Redd*ck opinion is just like yours! Idont give af who y'all is or who you played for.. I've been watching the NBA longer then this man's career! LeBron is not feared! Mfs feared Dwade more then lebron.. they feared Kyrie more and now the fear AD more...lebron too soft to put fear in any mans heart.. unless it's you or Redd*ck apparently..

4 days ago '18        #44
SouthsideQueens  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 7594 7 K  Slaps total: 1316 1 K
 philly337 said

How many players in history would trade their career for LeBron's??? Or better yet How many players would trade their life with LeBron???

4 days ago '05        #45
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26755 26 K  Slaps total: 2819 2 K
 TopDawg103 said
Redd*ck opinion is just like yours! Idont give af who y'all is or who you played for.. I've been watching the NBA longer then this man's career! LeBron is not feared! Mfs feared Dwade more then lebron.. they feared Kyrie more and now the fear AD more...lebron too soft to put fear in any mans heart.. unless it's you or Redd*ck apparently..
You sound like Skip. Your opinion will never trump someone who has played the game. Itís one thing if youíre just giving your opinion, but youíre telling the guy who played 14 years that heís not correct. Thatís not an opinion. Thatís you acting like youíre an authority when youíre not.
+3   

4 days ago '06        #46
 SuperSlimey215 said
This n*gga said Bron basically doesnít belong in the GOAT convo lmao this the exact sh*t JJ was talking about.
He doesn't dumb mother fu*ker....Jordan has an entire top 10 nba career over him and did it in way less time

Add bird or durants career awards and accolades to bron and they still come up short

Yall just cant live in reality and been force fed this mythical goat convo that is the exact opposite of what jj is talking about it (actually overrrating him to sell articles and shows...they always look for the next jordan from penny, to Vince, to ai, to kobe, to bron..its a money maker).

sh*t you can add kobe and brons career up and they just edge mj. And thats two of the top players ever playing almost 40 years compared to Mike who was eligible for awards 11 years

Last edited by philly337; 11-24-2021 at 07:58 PM..

4 days ago '14        #47
rashadd 
Props total: 25867 25 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
 philly337 said
Jj on that goof sh*t...I used to go to bat for lebron when everybody else was on the hate train in Miami. What he just said is why he gets the hate. "All" he ever did was win yet he's lost a lot more. His fans don't wsnt to look at the whole picture and want to nitpick. Says the media/society only troedls to bring him down but the media is why he's in convos he does belong in which again beings on the "hate" which is just people saying facts that bring them back to reality. They never want to add context

And no I'm not replying to you butt hurt a*s bron fans who get their v*ginas moist over this post

Says he lost "alot more" yet Jordan's playoff percentage wins is like 66% and Leebron's is 65%.

Crazy how what you wrote seems more appropriate to Lehaters like yourself opposed to the ones you were accusing. Blinded by hate so much that anything said in Lebron's favor makes people like yourself go full rant mode.

Last edited by rashadd; 11-24-2021 at 06:15 PM..
+2   

4 days ago '06        #48
 SuppaSlick said
Im not a Lebron fan so I'm not going to reply to your wall of text man. Head to head records, super team discussions, mickey mouse ring etc are just deflections from the fact that at the end of the day your wrong. You made a stupid point and I rebutted it. Keep it simple.

You said "All he ever did was win yet he's lost a lot more"

We all know how ridiculous that sounds, and I think deep down you do to haha
Ok keep it simple...

Hes entered an nba season 20 times...how many has won and walked out with a ring and how many times he lost?

He walked into an nba finals 10 times...how many times he walked in and wins ring and how many times he lost

He walked into an Olympics 3 times...how many he walk in and win gold and how many he lost?

And after you answer please explain to me how that's always winning

And bruh...dont come in after I said dont quote me telling me how to respond

So did Karl Malone always win?

Did Jerry west always win?

Did Jim Kelly always win?

4 days ago '06        #49
 SouthsideQueens said
How many players in history would trade their career for LeBron's??? Or better yet How many players would trade their life with LeBron???
Again you guys aren't comprehending. You want to ask abkut him as top 10 ot top 5 player...cool

The issue arises when yall try and make the case for the goat when there isn't one. Then you get smacked with reality and yall think that's is somehow saying he sucks

Example...I have tim duncan 6-8 all time..if they do segments on ESPN debating if he's top 10 you'll get everybody agreeing and throwing out all the positives
If a delusion spurs fan comes on say hes the goat and better than mj all time..youre to hear why he's not and his shortcoming. If then ots on ESPN every day comparing him to goat it will get more vocal by people who know how absurd that is

That's not hate or calling duncan a scrub...thats checking delusional fans and hitting them with facts they call hate

I can look at lebrons successes and say hes top 6 easily, probably top 5 and has a case for top 2-3...but I can also look at his failures and hwete he falls short and show why he isn't in the convo for number 1. Yall want to ignore all that

4 days ago '06        #50
 rashadd said
Says he lost "alot more" yet Jordan's playoff percentage wins is like 66% and Leebron's is 65%.

Crazy how what you wrote seems more appropriate to Lehaters like yourself opposed to the ones you were accusing. Blinded by hate so much that anything said in Lebron's favor makes people like yourself go full rant mode.

Weak a*s eastern conference...you see what happened when he played a west team...Jordan dominated both

Now let's look at what matters

Jordan entered an nba season 15 times and walked out with 6

Lebron walked into 20 and walked out with 4

No opinion in those statements...no nitpicked stats...you won or you didn't

In less time

Jordan - 2 more rings, 2 more finals mvps, 1 more mvp, 9 more scoring titles. 3 more steals titles, 1 more defensive player of the year, better reg season stats, better playoffs stats, better finals stats, better clutch stats, less failures

Lebron - 1 a*sist title

Pretty close debate

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  18
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  16
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring
89 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy