Le-gm affect

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
23 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
41 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '05        #51
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95203 95 K  Slaps total: 79640 79 K
 Replicate45 said
Same posters who said Detroit incident would bring team together and they would go on a run of wins. You turned into a sports psychologist with that take.

What's next Vogel is a bad coach and needs to go?

@

“I can see the lakers going on a big win streak after this man”

5 days ago '18        #52
ibarackedyomama 
Props total: 5434 5 K  Slaps total: 782 782
 Da Truth23 said
Early panic. Old guys don’t get into motion until post all star break
Not exactly the same but I remember in the early 00’s…the spurs would have an average record through most of the season and then after the all star break for some reason they would just surge and would rarely lose a game….sh*t always had me worried, especially in 2003, (we know what ended up happening)

5 days ago '15        #53
Tripsev 
Props total: 5486 5 K  Slaps total: 2826 2 K
[QUOTE=Sphynx;58520273]The title of this thread is actually is one of the few cases where you want to use "effect" as opposed to "affect"

This site is populated and by 35 year old failed rappers turned internet trolls, with 6th grade reading skills [/QUOT

And apparently grammar Nazis that make a comment that has nothing to do with the actual content of the post. I guess we need more like you here, saying nothing of real value. Contributing, beautifully, might I add, to the conversation.

Lakers trash. Bron fails

5 days ago '19        #54
JohnMellow 
Props total: 2305 2 K  Slaps total: 773 773
LeBron is like the old guy from Squid Game “I just wanted to have fun with my friends.” Fr some of y’all seem to care more than he does. Almost like a bunch of failed Juco players frothing at the mouth to see a black man fail
+5   

5 days ago '19        #55
Jalen Hoes 
Props total: 5970 5 K  Slaps total: 1008 1 K
When I compared them to the 03 or 04 Lakers with Gary Payton and Karl Malone people thought I was tripping

You brons*xuals hate the Truth.
+3   

5 days ago '05        #56
WarMachine86 
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 120 120
That's just like some candy a*s n*ggas to be sitting around hating.

BUSTERS.

5 days ago '05        #57
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 33574 33 K  Slaps total: 4276 4 K
 ElQueHablaSucio said
Who do you want in?
Someone that knows how to make a proper rotation…. Vogel was spoiled with riches last year and didn’t have a consistent lineup by playoff time..

The tradition continues. Injuries aside, we still don’t know what the rotations will be…… that’s not an issue for the majority of the playoff teams. They know who their starters are and how they’ll rotate the bench. Vogel has been the core of the team being trash for a while.
+1   

5 days ago '13        #58
Commission 
Props total: 101737 101 K  Slaps total: 17019 17 K
Bron fell off

Should’ve stayed with the Heat

Now he’s all hype and boring

KD>>>
A34 >>
Curry>>

5 days ago '15        #59
40 acres 
Props total: 17367 17 K  Slaps total: 2489 2 K
n*gga got four rings ain’t nobody give a fu*k but the rest of the n*ggas on his team who don’t got one. Doing this sh*t for the sport at this point. n*ggas only think it matters because they keep up those circle jerk Jordan arguments. They have legends like T Mac who don’t even got one ring

5 days ago '04        #60
bigtrevdogg 
Props total: 3647 3 K  Slaps total: 545 545
 ElQueHablaSucio said
Your right. I be seeing Rondo standing the whole game especially standing in front of the a*sistant coaches lol. But no one tells him to sit down.
He didn't do that sh*t last year with the Clippers, because he knows Lue would've told his a*s to sit down.

5 days ago '06        #61
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52645 52 K  Slaps total: 15329 15 K
 215Philly said
A team with 5 hall of famers shouldn't need Lebron to be good, right? @
This obsessed homos*xual has some head issues.

I wake up to 3 mentions after i ran him out last thread.

Son, I run you out of every thread and then you come back 2 days later thinking you have a gotcha moment with the same repetitive sh*t ive already went over with you a million times you still don't comprehend because you dont understand sports

Youre wrong on everything lol...cousins, belicheck, the lakers, the suns....I dont think I've ever seen you be right

You're a*s is a front runner like ur idol. Tagged me two days ago when lakers were down big...quiet as a mouse and didn't even reply when they came back and won

Then you do the same yesterday and your a*s was ghost when they cut it to two sweating bullets. They lost by like 6 with their second best player missing the offense is centered around

They're like .500 in games without lebron that ad played the entire game and would clinch playoff spot.

I really am running circles in your headsl*t

Obsessed homos*xual

And there's way more...I only included the ones in succession to show the obsession. Plenty more where youre scattered between other mentions for people asking fantasy football advice

My guy...hop off my fu*kin d*ck and get a life. You me tion and quote me more than 95% of the forum posts in general. Somebody sonning you badly on the internet shouldnt fu*k with you this much

Last edited by philly337; 11-24-2021 at 08:53 AM..

5 days ago '04        #62
GoAirplane 
Props total: 86 86  Slaps total: 5 5
 Sphynx said
The title of this thread is actually one of the few cases where you want to use "effect" as opposed to "affect"

This site is now populated by 35 year old failed rappers turned internet trolls, with 6th grade reading skills

Hey thas kinda rude...

Iiregardless tho, Your not supposed to tell us that.

Whatevers man. I aint wouldnt ever conversate with you unside of the internets.

5 days ago '10        #63
M2CEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12578 12 K  Slaps total: 1763 1 K
 215Philly said
A team with 5 hall of famers shouldn't need Lebron to be good, right? @
a player is not a hall of famer until they are actually inducted.....you do know that dont you?

5 days ago '17        #64
Poncho520 
Props total: 18191 18 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
 Sphynx said
The title of this thread is actually one of the few cases where you want to use "effect" as opposed to "affect"

This site is now populated by 35 year old failed rappers turned internet trolls, with 6th grade reading skills

5 days ago '07        #65
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97620 97 K  Slaps total: 12460 12 K
 Sphynx said
so why are you here?

are you really this angry about something so inconsequential?

how did spelling become more important than your fellow man?

there's a story in your head about what happens if people don't spell words right

what is it and is it based on science or bigotry?

5 days ago '18        #66
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 28080 28 K  Slaps total: 15806 15 K
 4REAL said
12 months ago that statement was true.

How were any of those statements true.

Washed players lead the league in scoring?

Dray should be traded?

idiots man sheesh

5 days ago '18        #67
yunhsus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22601 22 K  Slaps total: 9537 9 K
 DoctorNBA said
I sure hope so. Could you imagine someone still dominating in his 19th season?
Yeah Brady
+1   

5 days ago '17        #68
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86333 86 K  Slaps total: 30961 30 K
I feel bad for Russ

5 days ago '21        #69
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 702 702  Slaps total: 388 388
 ElQueHablaSucio said
They got all the players he requested. Even though the organization wanted other players to trade for. But Lebum wanted Russ and all those old a*s n*ggas. Then they got all the a*sistant coaches that he handpick. Now Vogel is going to be the scapegoat.
Not one lie detected and could of sworn bron picked Vogel as well

5 days ago '15        #70
mr1914 
Props total: 2903 2 K  Slaps total: 144 144
 sho 2010 said
Lebron aint guarding nobody and offensively he’s a jumpshooter now, so his dominance is officially over.
Yeah man…. He’s definitely lost most of that first step that allowed him to blow past people for an easy bucket in the paint. He might as well tap into his inner Karl Malone and operate from the post now unless he has an easy path to the bucket.

All of that coast to coast dunking on n*ggas sh*t is over for the most part. Welcome to the beginning of the end folks
+1   

5 days ago '15        #71
ladondaddy 
Props total: 9098 9 K  Slaps total: 996 996
 Sphynx said

Way too many dumbass n*ggas on here.

5 days ago '14        #72
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 87250 87 K  Slaps total: 29300 29 K
 philly337 said
This obsessed homos*xual has some head issues.

I wake up to 3 mentions after i ran him out last thread.

Son, I run you out of every thread and then you come back 2 days later thinking you have a gotcha moment with the same repetitive sh*t ive already went over with you a million times you still don't comprehend because you dont understand sports

Youre wrong on everything lol...cousins, belicheck, the lakers, the suns....I dont think I've ever seen you be right

You're a*s is a front runner like ur idol. Tagged me two days ago when lakers were down big...quiet as a mouse and didn't even reply when they came back and won

Then you do the same yesterday and your a*s was ghost when they cut it to two sweating bullets. They lost by like 6 with their second best player missing the offense is centered around

They're like .500 in games without lebron that ad played the entire game and would clinch playoff spot.

I really am running circles in your headsl*t

Obsessed homos*xual

And there's way more...I only included the ones in succession to show the obsession. Plenty more where youre scattered between other mentions for people asking fantasy football advice

My guy...hop off my fu*kin d*ck and get a life. You me tion and quote me more than 95% of the forum posts in general. Somebody sonning you badly on the internet shouldnt fu*k with you this much
Nobody reading all that, your best team in the league below 500

Warriors got the best record without their second best player

5 days ago '04        #73
ddash 
Props total: 56513 56 K  Slaps total: 4215 4 K
 WarMachine86 said
That's just like some candy a*s n*ggas to be sitting around hating.

BUSTERS.
These dudes weird mane lol
+1   

5 days ago '15        #74
Mtyjoejnblkblnd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50610 50 K  Slaps total: 5968 5 K
What about the near two dozen other years of sustained success?

5 days ago '20        #75
cutedrakestan 
Props total: 3601 3 K  Slaps total: 4574 4 K
 THEDONN said
Bron to retire with 4

Always will be stuck in that 3rd spot

Jordan played in weak era with expansion teams and couldn’t even manage a winning record without pippen

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+106online now  29
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  21
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Christopher B Duncan talks about how the “Braxton” character ruined his..
76 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy