Le-gm affect

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  128
30 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
52 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

5 days ago '07        #26
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 32865 32 K  Slaps total: 7991 7 K
I’ve been a Lakers fan for a very long time. Never been much of a Lebron fan. Can’t really say it’s his fault but this season is already a failure. I’m a die hard but realistically I know they’re not bouncing back and becoming a championship team. As much talent as they have one player shouldn’t determine whether they win or lose. Especially to the trash teams they’ve been losing to.
+9   

5 days ago '14        #27
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26600 26 K  Slaps total: 3882 3 K
 ElQueHablaSucio said
They got all the players he requested. Even though the organization wanted other players to trade for. But Lebum wanted Russ and all those old a*s n*ggas. Then they got all the a*sistant coaches that he handpick. Now Vogel is going to be the scapegoat.
Man I told my coworker (RIP) before he passed, that LeBron was gonna do that. He even said we will be back to this topic, he passed a few months later so he never even got to see what's happening this season but he was a huge laker, and LeBron fan.

But basically I told him some things along the line that u posted.

LeBron is in his 19th season and youre crazy if you think he's chasing another ring. LeBron isn't into. Basketball the way he used to be and that's normal. Problem is this version on bro came along and literally traded the majority of the players (young players)... To bring in his homes that he played one or two pick up games with and now decided that they should take it to the court.

With that amount of talent around Brin you would think that they would have the warriors record but they don't because the team just don't mesh.

n*ggas is playing Westbrook at point when it should be rondo. That's one of the main reasons they looking bad.

I can go on but the Lakers being in this position is because LeBron is the coach, head office manager and gm for Lakers. If he never traded the young core they, if might be different... Or not cause LeBron still makes players catch and shoot perimeter shooters.
+4   

5 days ago '14        #28
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26600 26 K  Slaps total: 3882 3 K
All they really had to do was get buddy instead of russ
+3   

5 days ago '15        #29
He Hate Me 
Props total: 45877 45 K  Slaps total: 4222 4 K
 Sphynx said
The title of this thread is actually one of the few cases where you want to use "effect" as opposed to "affect"

This site is now populated by 35 year old failed rappers turned internet trolls, with 6th grade reading skills
I’m a failed actor get your facts straight.
+6   

5 days ago '16        #30
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 72035 72 K  Slaps total: 8548 8 K
 ElQueHablaSucio said
They got all the players he requested. Even though the organization wanted other players to trade for. But Lebum wanted Russ and all those old a*s n*ggas. Then they got all the a*sistant coaches that he handpick. Now Vogel is going to be the scapegoat.
I know you guys want to run with all these espn type narratives but let's be honest. Vogel has not been good. At all.
+3   

5 days ago '18        #31
OLITO 
Props total: 4748 4 K  Slaps total: 1977 1 K
If Russell Westbrook could shoot he'd be top 5 all time...

5 days ago '18        #32
OLITO 
Props total: 4748 4 K  Slaps total: 1977 1 K
Vogel is about to get fired and he knows it..

5 days ago '10        #33
SlycerXblade 
Props total: 493 493  Slaps total: 42 42
Did Nunn play already?
Did Ariza play already?
Did Monk and THT start the season on time?
Has Bron played more than half the games yet?

Team isn't even complete. What chemistry has been established?

Russ is getting better. He's being waaaaaayyyyyyy more patient instead of being cranked up on a 100 all the time. Turnovers will happen, but he can limit them and he's contributing more on offense.

This is still the early part of the season.

In the end these "vets" will show their part toward the end of the season.
+1   

5 days ago '05        #34
ElQueHablaSucio 
Props total: 16725 16 K  Slaps total: 4368 4 K
 postemupndunkit said
I know you guys want to run with all these espn type narratives but let's be honest. Vogel has not been good. At all.
Lakers Exec's wanted to trade for Buddy Hield Lebron overruled them and reach out to Westbrook. He reach out to Carmelo. He reach out to Fitzdale. C'mon man, don't act like Lebron doesn't have all the power.

5 days ago '05        #35
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 33575 33 K  Slaps total: 4276 4 K
 ElQueHablaSucio said
Vogel should have been the first and only one out
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '17        #36
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91276 91 K  Slaps total: 26233 26 K
All the players he requested…. But HE’S not playing

that’s not hard to understand
+2   

5 days ago '04        #37
bigtrevdogg 
Props total: 3647 3 K  Slaps total: 545 545
 ElQueHablaSucio said
The Lakers have too many coaches. If you watch the game you got Vogel, Fitzdale, Phil Handy, Rondo and Lebron all yelling out sh*t, trying to coach. That team is a mess. But, this what the Lakers get for giving all the leverage to Lebron.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '17        #38
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91276 91 K  Slaps total: 26233 26 K
But then when he wins…. Y’all will say “oh he had to get other players” “oh he had to build the team”

If he were to win a championship with this team, oh y’all would say how GREAT these players are and how THEY had to help him win the championship.

Y’all gave him no credit at all for what he did for the Cavs that 2017 season. Y’all said since the Cavs lost, LEBRON sucks.

So what’s he point of even checkin for what he does, when hate is gonna come out of it someway. Dude won a ring in LA, and n*ggas say it don’t count….. but was ready to say it counted whenever Miami won smh childish
+5   

5 days ago '20        #39
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10302 10 K  Slaps total: 2995 2 K
LeBronze need more halp
+1   

5 days ago '14        #40
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 87255 87 K  Slaps total: 29300 29 K
 OLITO said
If Russell Westbrook could shoot he'd be top 5 all time...
So would Ben Simmons

5 days ago '13        #41
rifair 
Props total: 11757 11 K  Slaps total: 2669 2 K
 Coffee said
If you're watching the Lakers you know that they are eerie-close to being fu*king unstoppable.

If you're actually watching them...
This, they're acting like they've never seen a new LeBron team before like they won't click and go off like they always do
+1   

5 days ago '14        #42
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 216574 216 K  Slaps total: 26051 26 K
Lebron does his job. The other players need to do the same

5 days ago '13        #43
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 110077 110 K  Slaps total: 45705 45 K
Bron to retire with 4

Always will be stuck in that 3rd spot

+5   

5 days ago '21        #44
buju burden 
Props total: 177 177  Slaps total: 27 27
i wonder what yall going to say when they back in the finals

5 days ago '05        #45
ElQueHablaSucio 
 JimDinO77 said
Vogel should have been the first and only one out
Who do you want in?

5 days ago '16        #46
postemupndunkit 
 ElQueHablaSucio said
Lakers Exec's wanted to trade for Buddy Hield Lebron overruled them and reach out to Westbrook. He reach out to Carmelo. He reach out to Fitzdale. C'mon man, don't act like Lebron doesn't have all the power.
I literally don't care about Lebrons power. Look at the plays they are running , the lineups they are putting out there.

It's weird how fixated some of you are on ONE player. When you are watching these dudes out there last night with no spacing, no one crashing the boards , them playing a sh*tty zone and not running lane in transition and come on here the next morning about lebron.

Are we watching basketball or not?

5 days ago '05        #47
ElQueHablaSucio 
 bigtrevdogg said
The Lakers have too many coaches. If you watch the game you got Vogel, Fitzdale, Phil Handy, Rondo and Lebron all yelling out sh*t, trying to coach. That team is a mess. But, this what the Lakers get for giving all the leverage to Lebron.
Your right. I be seeing Rondo standing the whole game especially standing in front of the a*sistant coaches lol. But no one tells him to sit down.

5 days ago '16        #48
postemupndunkit 

5 days ago '05        #49
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95203 95 K  Slaps total: 79643 79 K
+1   

5 days ago '04        #50
mainevent212 
Props total: 571 571  Slaps total: 71 71
Weekly Lebron hate thread

AFFECT lmao see what kinda people we have on the front page

Last edited by mainevent212; 11-24-2021 at 08:19 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  18
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+109online now  11
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  8
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring