this video hits difference now that young dolph is dead!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
14 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '20        #1
1084 page views
10 comments

rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 12425 12 K  Slaps total: 16617 16 K
this video hits difference now that young dolph is dead!

while project pat, 3 6 mafia and yo gotti love promoting death,destriction and murder that eventually led to yougn dolph.

obama tried to save memphis.

yet he is suppose to be the emeny tho?

visit this link https://www.obama.org/upd .. ummit-memphis/

My Day In Memphis With President Obama's My Brother's Keeper Alliance

visit this link https://www.theroot.com/m .. kee-1822521383

More than 1,000 Memphis youth, including boys and young men of color, had the opportunity to interact and interview with employers, and be hired on-the-spot

My Brother’s Keeper Alliance (MBK Alliance) hosted its “Pathways to Success: Boys and Young Men of Color Opportunity Summit” today in collaboration with the City of Memphis, Memphis Office of Youth Services, the Greater Memphis Chamber, Workforce Investment Network, the Memphis Grizzlies and the Memphis Police Department. More than 1,000 Memphis youth, including boys and young men of color, between the ages of 16 and 29 attended today’s summit. Youth had the opportunity to interview with employers, get hired on-the-spot, access community resources and social services, and participate in career preparation and leadership development training. MBK Alliance collaborated with more than 80 companies and community based organizations to help create pathways to success for Memphis boys and young men. Nearly 500 youth were offered jobs on the spot or a chance for a second interview in the coming weeks.

The ‘Pathways to Success: Boys and Young Men of Color Opportunity Summit’ showcases the My Brother’s Keeper approach to helping boys and young men meet their personal and professional goals. We connect talent to jobs, mentors, social services and the resources they need to help navigate and overcome barriers to success from cradle to career and beyond,”

During the summit, Memphis boys and young men were provided immense career training and job opportunities. AutoZone, Checkers, Chipotle, Five Guys, JCPenney, Macy’s, Nike, ServiceMaster, Starbucks, Technicolor, Turner Construction, University of Memphis, and Walgreens, among others, were companies that extended hundreds of on-the-spot job offers.

Job exploration and community resource partners also attended the summit to help empower youth with the tools needed to reach their full potential across MBKA’s six milestones: 1) enter school ready to learn; 2) read at grade level by third grade; 3) graduate from high school ready for college and career; 4) complete post-secondary education or training; 5) successfully enter the workforce; and 6) contribute to healthy communities, resulting in violence reduction.

visit this link https://boxden.com/showth .. .php?t=2934352

best
worst
10 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
obama speech about there needs to be less lil wanye,rappers and street thugs.

and more doctors,lawyers, and stand up men of color was so right now.

crazy how the obama did not do anything for blacks folks are no where to be found.

but when sh*t like young dolph happens. now everybody is on some lets do better talk.

@
@ @ @ @ @

@

@ @ @ @ @ @

@ @

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
report Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message reply

@

@9shots
@
@ @ @

@ @ @ @ @ Mattnutz114 mrbond416 @ @
@ plexaholic Rafael100 @
@ samclo Skinsfan112 @ @ @
@

2 weeks ago '20        #3
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
@

where is all the democratics do not care about black folks at?

after you watch the video and read the article.

tag all those people that said obama do not care about black folks tho.

apparently he enough to prevent future nipsey hussle,yougn dolph and x*xtenction.

and created more black college graudates, black 9 to 5ers. and black men in doing positive.

while project pat proclaim to be a born again christian why sitting up here on vlad bragging about the memephis crime rate. insted of doing something with his rich brother juicy j to make mmephis more safer.

2 weeks ago '18        #4
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 17548 17 K  Slaps total: 22125 22 K
Flop b.

2 weeks ago '14        #5
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 155653 155 K  Slaps total: 35440 35 K
 rapper4 said
@

where is all the democratics do not care about black folks at?

after you watch the video and read the article.

tag all those people that said obama do not care about black folks tho.

apparently he enough to prevent future nipsey hussle,yougn dolph and x*xtenction.

and created more black college graudates, black 9 to 5ers. and black men in doing positive.

while project pat proclaim to be a born again christian why sitting up here on vlad bragging about the memephis crime rate. insted of doing something with his rich brother juicy j to make mmephis more safer.
@

2 weeks ago '20        #6
blackpillblack 
Props total: 15530 15 K  Slaps total: 7171 7 K
Black Woman destroyed my brothers keeper.. them bi*ches had protests complaining about Obama trying to help black men.. everyone one of these hoes deserved to be shot dead..

1,000 women of color want women and girls included in ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
By Nia-Malika Henderson
June 18, 2014

More than 1,000 women of color have signed a letter calling for gender equality in President Obama’s “My Brother’s Keeper” program, putting the White House on the defensive about its initiative aimed at improving the lives of at-risk boys and young men.

The letter, along with one signed by 200 black men last month arguing for the inclusion of women and girls in the program, is a public airing of what had been a private debate during the planning stages of the initiative. It is the first major criticism and scrutiny by some of Obama’s top supporters over a program that has also been heralded as a much needed effort to address the particular problems faced by young men and boys of color.

2 weeks ago '16        #7
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 118595 118 K  Slaps total: 23325 23 K
 strungout said
@
yea thaqt turned into a lgbtq group before blm. Nice try though
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
ChoAssUp 
Props total: 85973 85 K  Slaps total: 4803 4 K
OP you're a fu*kin jumbo sized can of Planter's Peanuts.

Get some help buddy.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #9
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 103340 103 K  Slaps total: 11503 11 K
I cant understand this sh*t too bad.

2 weeks ago '21        #10
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 3435 3 K  Slaps total: 444 444
Lots of undertones in this thread.

I need back story.

I can't tell if this is some M.O.E. sh*t or hoe sh*t.

Nothing wrong with helping the youth get jobs or careers.....but the undertone in this thread...... op fill me in on all the hate/love
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #11
Beach city  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 48879 48 K  Slaps total: 1183 1 K

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  31
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
130 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  15
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - Canada's first homegrown COVID-19 vaccine is plant based and s..
162 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-79online now  14
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Al.Divino the fraud
245 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy