Bread Gang/CMG Affiliate Big 30 Pays Respects To Dolph

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
69 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 days ago '07        #1
4986 page views
61 comments

strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 32865 32 K  Slaps total: 7991 7 K
Bread Gang/CMG Affiliate Big 30 Pays Respects To Dolph

+32   

best
worst
61 comments

5 days ago '16        #2
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 102048 102 K  Slaps total: 11326 11 K
All of these pics is sad af.
+45   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '20        #3
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19901 19 K  Slaps total: 33318 33 K

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '13        #4
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 34388 34 K  Slaps total: 20795 20 K
That's Pooh Shiesty and Big 30 homeboy Baby Shiesty

+49   

5 days ago '07        #5
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 DJAkademikz said
Where’s that video of him with the lil boy?

Post it
Which video?

5 days ago '14        #6
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26604 26 K  Slaps total: 3882 3 K
Edit: I̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶3̶0̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶C̶M̶G̶.̶ ̶G̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶.̶

• I honestly think 30 wanted to sign to 1017 with Pooh cause he still was hanging round them. Also his right hand man, signed to Gucci after him so...

• 30 started posting pics with him and Gucci in the background.. Gucci expose how they wasnt all that cool and eventually pooh prolly squashed it so they got cool and started working on music

Dude even went at Jeezy after him and Gucci squashed whatever

and was going at pookie loc son

Then you think about it, he didnt have to be involve in this sh*t at all. he choose to. I mean his label dont got no beef with jeezy... but

• Big 30 is signed to bread gang. bread gang is a subsidiary label of CMG. CMG is Gotti sh*t.

• Gotti and Gucci been beefing for years but that never stop 30 from showing love for Gucci. Gotti isn't like a 50 cent. once you under 50, you cant fw none of his opps. Thats why game never stuck around.

• Dolph aslo was cool with Gucci and been steppin on Gotti and dissing him

now after all that, dolph getting murk... city been hot. n*ggas been pinning it on Gotti

• Now 30 post dolph on some RIP. I respect that cause if he really fw dolph it shows me he still a street stand up n*gga. Alot of n*ggas won't do what 30 doing because they scared of the repercussions. 30 fw his boss Opps and Gotti cant do sh*t about it cause these young n*ggas built different.

Edit: 30 is signed to Moneybagg and NOT CMG. My mix up.

Last edited by Pilscy; 11-24-2021 at 03:22 PM..
+35   

5 days ago '17        #7
DreDaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8628 8 K  Slaps total: 1568 1 K
 Pilscy said
I never understood how big 30 still under CMG. Guess thats what happens when you sign a deal and you already locked in.

• I honestly think 30 wanted to sign to 1017 with Pooh cause he still was hanging round them. Also his right hand man, signed to Gucci after him so...

• 30 started posting pics with him and Gucci in the background.. Gucci expose how they wasnt all that cool and eventually pooh prolly squashed it so they got cool and started working on music

Then you think about it, he didnt have to be involve in this sh*t at all. he choose to. I mean his label dont got no beef with jeezy... but

• Big 30 is signed to bread gang. bread gang is a subsidiary label of CMG. CMG is Gotti sh*t.

• Gotti and Gucci been beefing for years but that never stop 30 from showing love for Gucci. Gotti isn't like a 50 cent. once you under 50, you cant fw none of his opps. Thats why game never stuck around.

now after all that, dolph getting murk... city been hot. n*ggas been pinning it on Gotti

• Now 30 post dolph on some RIP. I respect that cause if he really fw dolph it shows me he still a street stand up n*gga. Alot of n*ggas won't do what 30 doing because they scared of the repercussions. 30 fw his boss Opps and Gotti cant do sh*t about it cause these young n*ggas built different.
U wrote all that for what n*gga?
+66   

5 days ago '19        #8
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17267 17 K  Slaps total: 3168 3 K
 Pilscy said
I never understood how big 30 still under CMG. Guess thats what happens when you sign a deal and you already locked in.

He’s not signed with CMG and Bread Gang is not a subsidiary of CMG.

Bread Gang/N-Less is a subsidiary of Interscope Records, the only subsidiary under CMG is Heavy Camp.
+26   

5 days ago '13        #9
Commission 
Props total: 101744 101 K  Slaps total: 17019 17 K
Big Blrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
+7   

5 days ago '16        #10
nik3 
Props total: 9908 9 K  Slaps total: 5442 5 K
 Souloh said
He’s not signed with CMG and Bread Gang is not a subsidiary of CMG.

Bread Gang/N-Less is a subsidiary of Interscope Records, the only subsidiary under CMG is Heavy Camp.
Bread Gang is Moneybagg Yo label isn't it?

5 days ago '15        #11
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 74687 74 K  Slaps total: 24373 24 K
 nik3 said
Bread Gang is Moneybagg Yo label isn't it?
Who’s signed to Zach Randolh…. Cmg simply has a deal with him and the other owner.

Nless
+3   

5 days ago '18        #12
antisocial100 
Props total: 18769 18 K  Slaps total: 5235 5 K
Memphis politics is fu*kin crazy . Reminds me of ny and Brooklyn specifically
+7   

5 days ago '07        #13
 Pilscy said

+3   

5 days ago '19        #14
KangCrass 
Props total: 2219 2 K  Slaps total: 433 433
All of this sh*t is over a bi*ch .
+5   

5 days ago '16        #15
301216baller 
Props total: 25077 25 K  Slaps total: 2698 2 K
 DreDaGod said
U wrote all that for what n*gga?
Lmfaoooooooooo
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
+2   

5 days ago '16        #16
Teknicks 
Props total: 36438 36 K  Slaps total: 6559 6 K
 Pilscy said

How y'all be knowing all this shyt.. damn bro you like a trap historian
+17   

5 days ago '16        #17
301216baller 
30's decision to sign with bread gang shows he was desperate for a deal..if anything he should have signed to cmg..but 1017 would have been the best thing for his career
+12   

5 days ago '07        #18
 301216baller said
30's decision to sign with bread gang shows he was desperate for a deal..if anything he should have signed to cmg..but 1017 would have been the best thing for his career
He had offers from all 3. He chose BG out of loyalty because Bagg had already been looking out without the paperwork.
+13   

5 days ago '14        #19
 Teknicks said
How y'all be knowing all this shyt.. damn bro you like a trap historian
nah bruh I just keep up with trap music. and homie corrected some of my points where I was off.
+7   

5 days ago '07        #20
 Pilscy said
nah bruh I just keep up with trap music. and homie corrected some of my points where I was off.
90% of want you posted was wrong.
+5   

5 days ago '14        #21
 strongthetruth said
90% of want you posted was wrong.
more like 20% ... I posted other sh*t with references. but carry on

5 days ago '16        #22
301216baller 
 strongthetruth said
He had offers from all 3. He chose BG out of loyalty because Bagg had already been looking out without the paperwork.
Thats respectable I can understand that
+2   

5 days ago '21        #23
PureEther 
Props total: 1116 1 K  Slaps total: 289 289
There's not 1 n*gga in CMG camp that can check 30 including Gotti. He a stand up n*gga much respect.
+2   

5 days ago '11        #24
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29016 29 K  Slaps total: 4054 4 K
was dolph cool with every hood kid in Memphis?
+1   

5 days ago '07        #25
 301216baller said
Thats respectable I can understand that
Yea he didn’t sign until last month but Bagg been holding him down over a year.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  16
PS4 and PS5's First Big Exclusive of 2022 Releasing Early
21 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Nov 27 - Rally Against Vaccinations, Restrictions Held in Melbourne
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+121online now  12
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Nov 28 - Thieves in LA are stealing Christmas gifts from cargo trains