topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+24  105
38 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
8 replies  @gear

most viewed right now
59 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 days ago '14        #51
Alpallday 
Props total: 5730 5 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
 Novacane said
Honestly don’t see how people disagree with this man. Minus all the church bulls hit bro spit facts
Dude is a blowhard shill. His "facts" on the sb halftime show was garbage 😂😆😂
+4   

5 days ago '05        #52
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95204 95 K  Slaps total: 79644 79 K
 Rico23 said
U like Whitlock until he starts talking about Muslims
He never said anything

5 days ago '15        #53
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 5970 5 K  Slaps total: 1368 1 K
Halfrican American is funny tho. And they do always have a white partner lol
+8   

5 days ago '08        #54
JR_Tha_Jenius 
Props total: 2021 2 K  Slaps total: 306 306
 Cuttysark said
My oldest boy is mixed

He was at every BLM protest and I'd be damn if a n*gga like fat boy could tell my son he can't f*ght for his rights because he mixed

Stupid fat fu*k
Not defending Whitlock at all. But that wasn't what he was saying at all. he was saying that ESPN/Liberal media has a typecast for people they put in these positions. He claims that being mixed is one of them. He wasn't saying that she isn't black or shouldn't be f*ghting for black rights.

I really think there is a level of nuance to what he is saying where there is some truth. But the messenger is one of the worst messengers out there. I don't think anyone would accurately take health advice from a morbidly obese person even if what they are saying is right or has merit. Whitlock falls in that same category because of how inflammatory he is as a person.
+6   

5 days ago '15        #55
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15663 15 K  Slaps total: 2853 2 K
 darealvelle said
I mean I cant say he wrong or right since I do not watch her show. But I have noticed a disdain lately between Black Americans and ones that are half or mixed with Black genes speaking on Black American issues. Seems like he is more upset about that than her basketball credentials.
There can't be disdain because African-Americans are not a race, and between 17-24% of us have European DNA. I'm African-American but I only have 8% European DNA. We have been mixed with European DNA since we landed on the first slave ships and a few of us have Native American DNA as well. African-Americans aren't even qualified to label whose "Black" or not in terms of the Diaspora. The ones that have the highest level of African DNA are the Jamaicans and Haitians and they don't give a fu*k about dumb sit like this! LOL If Malikia fine but "overrated" fine cus' I grew up in ATL around and IN finer chicks than her claims her African ancestry I see nothing wrong with that when Whitlock like EVERY #ADOS person is walking around with a European's last name hence he's a "mutt" too! LOL Whitlock might do a DNA test and find out that he has 25% Anglo-blood his damn self! LOL

Last edited by chiladin708; 11-23-2021 at 03:55 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '20        #56
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18629 18 K  Slaps total: 7778 7 K
Fat lock said she's probably atheist

He kinda right about her but he probably happy about the Rittenhouse verdict
+3   

5 days ago '14        #57
Alpallday 
 Cuttysark said
My oldest boy is mixed

He was at every BLM protest and I'd be damn if a n*gga like fat boy could tell my son he can't f*ght for his rights because he mixed

Stupid fat fu*k
Right! Like he would ever say anything similar to a Jewish person
+1   

5 days ago '09        #58
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 244358 244 K  Slaps total: 27083 27 K
 timdog said

jason whitlock is the worst espn analyst of all time

i mean he was absolute trash on pardon the interruption

dude joins the clay travis camp and got even worse

5 days ago '13        #59
rifair 
Props total: 11757 11 K  Slaps total: 2669 2 K
n*ggas be exposing themselves on here who the fu*k is watching Jason sh*tlock other than coons and white people who want to hear racist sh*t from a black mouth
+9   

5 days ago '15        #60
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 50909 50 K  Slaps total: 23124 23 K
She looks like a minstrel show whenever i catch her clips. He's spot on about her and the others that fit that profile.

5 days ago '07        #61
kidmakaveli 
Props total: 2360 2 K  Slaps total: 519 519
When he had white partner and closet lgbtq on the screen I thought he might go there

But even Mr Fearless didn’t touch that
+5   

5 days ago '15        #62
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 50909 50 K  Slaps total: 23124 23 K
 JR_Tha_Jenius said
Not defending Whitlock at all. But that wasn't what he was saying at all. he was saying that ESPN/Liberal media has a typecast for people they put in these positions. He claims that being mixed is one of them. He wasn't saying that she isn't black or shouldn't be f*ghting for black rights.

I really think there is a level of nuance to what he is saying where there is some truth. But the messenger is one of the worst messengers out there. I don't think anyone would accurately take health advice from a morbidly obese person even if what they are saying is right or has merit. Whitlock falls in that same category because of how inflammatory he is as a person.
He's been a sports journalist for 30 years if somebody knows what the profile is it's him.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it"- Malcolm X.
+4   

5 days ago '14        #63
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 47968 47 K  Slaps total: 32319 32 K
This was AMAZING

5 days ago '04        #64
Fameus 
Props total: 12688 12 K  Slaps total: 2698 2 K
I honestly don't care what color you are if you wake up in the morning and say "hey what kind of hate am I gonna spread today", there's something seriously mentally wrong with you. Sad.
+4   

5 days ago '17        #65
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33531 33 K  Slaps total: 17665 17 K
No slander on my fine baby...especially from this old coonish clown

+2   

5 days ago '10        #66
smoothSeph 
Props total: 9915 9 K  Slaps total: 856 856
Don't know why he's attacking her and not ESPN. Grow some nuts and go at them. She's obviously just taking advantage of her market value.
+4   

5 days ago '07        #67
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55637 55 K  Slaps total: 5660 5 K
 Fameus said
I honestly don't care what color you are if you wake up in the morning and say "hey what kind of hate am I gonna spread today", there's something seriously mentally wrong with you. Sad.
Same with trolls. "Who am I gonna wake up at 5am to troll and annoy online for 20 hrs"
+4   

5 days ago '14        #68
Alpallday 
 JR_Tha_Jenius said

All these talking heads are typecast though. Is he not the token black dude conservatives love to bring on when there's a black issue? All these cats are so full of sh*t idk if they believe what they say
+9   

5 days ago '21        #69
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 7665 7 K  Slaps total: 2731 2 K
Such a pathetic way to make money by pandering to racist white people. Breh has no dignity, no self-esteem, no self-respect. How does he sleep at night?

Doesn't he realize that once he outlives his usefulness white people will discard him like trash? They're not your friends.
+6   

5 days ago '07        #70
pete jr 
Props total: 9169 9 K  Slaps total: 972 972
Whitlock not always wring but he loves trolling and race baiting. WhAtever you think of her she’s a black woman enjoying success.

5 days ago '14        #71
brotheramir 
Props total: 2818 2 K  Slaps total: 346 346
Mannnnn fu*k HATIN JASON ZIPLOCK…

Who give a flying fu*k what his fat a*s think???
+2   

5 days ago '19        #72
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9328 9 K  Slaps total: 898 898
When he speaks on ESPN giving jobs to unqualified people, maybe he knows what he’s talking about. He was supposed to launch “the Undefeated” (and undefeated.com) and after damn near two years of delays, they had to let him go and

Why did I fail at The Undefeated? There are numerous reasons, including my foolish belief I could manage like a football coach. I learned there’s an art to corporate politics that I’m not good at.
+1   

5 days ago '21        #73
King Am I 
Props total: 7082 7 K  Slaps total: 3267 3 K
 Kadroan said
Unfortunately he stays finding a platform to give him a chance, just not espn & fox anymore.

The fact there's digital keeps him relevant.

I knew something had to be wrong when it didn't work out with Clay Travis...
Clay Travis used Jason Whitlock plain and simple. Travis didn't want Whitlock to get a dime of the sale of Outkick The Coverage and he pushed Whitlock out. Whitlock didn't understand how Caucasians operate and he thought him and Travis were equals.

Clay Travis saw Jason Whitlock as an employee, mascot and a self-hating n*gger.
+5   

5 days ago '19        #74
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9328 9 K  Slaps total: 898 898
Whitlock makes the claim that Andrew’s is “in over her head” (to back up his narrative that she’s under-qualified). Did he cite any examples of where she can’t handle the job? He believes she got the gig because she fits a certain type (pretty, young, racially androgynous, etc.—but lacking any actual talent), did he show clips that back that up?
+4   

5 days ago '12        #75
Legit Jones 
Props total: 13629 13 K  Slaps total: 746 746
Idek why i pressed play

+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+110online now  24
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
128 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+60online now  11
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  10
Welp Jemele Hill and Amanda Seales tag team diss Dave Chappelle
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy