If you thought Porter's fight was called off too soon, YDKSAB, slap yourself

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+35  39
52 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

6 days ago '17        #1
2248 page views
78 comments

Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51154 51 K  Slaps total: 10641 10 K
If you thought Porter's f*ght was called off too soon, YDKSAB, slap yourself

I didn't get to watch the f*ght until this morning but I saw a bunch of chatter in the threads etc about how n*ggahs thought Porter's father called it too early and it was a set up and Porter could have turned it around, WTF?!

Are y'all all high? Bud was beating the sh*t out of Porter, looked completely fresh (shout out to Bud for doing his roadwork unlike Deontay Wilder) and Porter had already got worked up until that point.

Porter out here frustrated on the canvas on the 2nd KD in the 10th round image and Bud is easily the best finisher in boxing right now. There was 7-8 minutes of that a*s whooping left to go, throwing in the towel there was exactly what his corner should have done. n*ggahs saying the opposite are morons, holy sh*t.

The Knock Down Exchanges:

^ Porter was so frustrated because it became obvious that Bud had locked him out of striking effectively and was timing him. Porter was swinging the same combinations after awhile and Bud's parrying and defense was negating it. Beautiful rolling with the punches there by Bud too. image

Last edited by Coffee; 11-23-2021 at 11:19 AM..
+10   

best
worst
78 comments

6 days ago '21        #2
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 28856 28 K  Slaps total: 25244 25 K

6 days ago '16        #3
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 36238 36 K  Slaps total: 7574 7 K
Casual post

n*gga was losing on the cards through 9 and you talking bout Porter was getting washed

Learn boxing
+22   

6 days ago '18        #4
ordoabchao 
Props total: 24923 24 K  Slaps total: 5265 5 K
Does that mean Errol Spence Jr is a casual OP...?
+10   

6 days ago '16        #5
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82425 82 K  Slaps total: 5319 5 K
 Homer Pimpson said
Casual post

n*gga was losing on the cards through 9 and you talking bout Porter was getting washed

Learn boxing
Casual? Bud was coming on and got the timing with the left. It was a matter of time, he got knocked down twice and his pops knew it was over. Saved that man from getting hurt for real for real. And the biggest indication that it wasn't too early is the complete absence of protest from Porter. The guy who ACTUALLY had to take those shots.

Also that's a 10-7 round if Porter survives. It's he still up at that point?
+7   

6 days ago '17        #6
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 Homer Pimpson said
Casual post

Learn boxing
Losing? What's your score card through 10?

There are only maybe 2 other BXer's who knows as much or more about boxing than me and you ain't one of them homie.

ordoabchao said
Does that mean Errol Spence Jr is a casual OP...?
What exactly did Jr say?

6 days ago '05        #7
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 33273 33 K  Slaps total: 1675 1 K

+22   

6 days ago '06        #8
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 73456 73 K  Slaps total: 8547 8 K
 Homer Pimpson said
Casual post

Learn boxing
YDKSAB!

Casual spotted... Bud was up 6-3...

Work rate and aggression don't win you rounds if you're not landing anything of significance...

Porter was smothering his punches as he usually does and was gettin countered all night...

It took about 3 rds for Bud to find his range but after that he was just playing wit his food...

All 3 judges had Bud up after the 9th rd.

6 days ago '16        #9
Homer Pimpson 
 Coffee said
Losing? What's your score card through 10?

There are only maybe 2 other BXer's who knows as much or more about boxing than me and you ain't one of them homie.

What exactly did Jr say?
n*gga his corner said he was losing

Homie
+5   

6 days ago '16        #10
Homer Pimpson 
 soso24 said
YDKSAB!

Casual spotted... Bud was up 6-3...

Work rate and aggression don't win you rounds if you're not landing anything of significance...

Porter was smothering his punches as he usually does and was gettin countered all night...

It took about 3 rds for Bud to find his range but after that he was just playing wit his food...

All 3 judges had Bud up after the 9th rd.

n*gga you posted this video

You dudes just like watching yourself type
+17   

6 days ago '17        #11
 Homer Pimpson said

Homie
What was your score card? That's all I'm asking mang.
+2   

6 days ago '17        #12
 Tha TC said

He didn't 'lose his composure' he was losing that round and badly. That battering had pierced his armor, his punch resistance was down and all that was left was 7 more rounds of it.

I like Porter and I'm not saying he can't possibly beat Bud, but his camp can't train him to beat Bud. He needs to be pushed a little harder and a little differently.
+2   

6 days ago '16        #13
Homer Pimpson 
 Coffee said
He didn't 'lose his composure' he was losing that round and badly. That battering had pierced his armor, his punch resistance was down and all that was left was 7 more rounds of it.

I like Porter and I'm not saying he can't possibly beat Bud, but his camp can't train him to beat Bud. He needs to be pushed a little harder and a little differently.
7 more rounds n*gga they were round 10

FYI theres only 12 rounds homie

+6   

6 days ago '06        #14
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 73456 73 K  Slaps total: 8547 8 K
 Homer Pimpson said

n*gga you posted this video

You dudes just like watching yourself type
He wasn't losin though...

+7   

6 days ago '07        #15
r.burgundy 
Props total: 27685 27 K  Slaps total: 4717 4 K
 Coffee said

I didn't get to watch the f*ght until this morning but I saw a bunch of chatter in the threads etc about how n*ggahs thought Porter's father called it too early and it was a set up and Porter could have turned it around, WTF?!

Are y'all all high? Bud was beating the sh*t out of Porter, looked completely fresh (shout out to Bud for doing his roadwork unlike Deontay Wilder) and Porter had already got worked up until that point.

Porter out here frustrated on the canvas on the 2nd KD in the 10th round and Bud is easily the best finisher in boxing right now. There was 7-8 minutes of that a*s whooping left to go, throwing in the towel there was exactly what his corner should have done. n*ggahs saying the opposite are morons, holy sh*t.

The Knock Down Exchanges:

^ Porter was so frustrated because it became obvious that Bud had locked him out of striking effectively and was timing him. Porter was swinging the same combinations after awhile and Bud's parrying and defense was negating it. Beautiful rolling with the punches there by Bud too.

Bud wasn't finishing porter.if Shawn wanted to he could have grabbed,wrestled and held.
That's why he was so upset at the 2nd kd because instead of just boxing,he went right back to lunging and swinging wild.

It was a good stoppage because after the kd's he would be too far behind on the scorecards and he doesn't have the power to drop or hurt anybody late in a f*ght. Wasnt any point in taking extra blows
+8   

6 days ago '17        #16
 Homer Pimpson said
7 more rounds n*gga they were round 10

FYI theres only 12 rounds homie

that was a typo and itís clear Iím talking about mins (like I said in the op)

Now what was your scorecard, bro?

6 days ago '05        #17
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95206 95 K  Slaps total: 79648 79 K
Bud had taken control of the f*ght and maybe slightly up a round or 2 until the 10th. Porter is a warrior tho and didn’t look too hurt let that man go out on his shield
+4   

6 days ago '10        #18
sho 2010  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55748 55 K  Slaps total: 23411 23 K
SB .620 #18 (+3)
So In other words he quit

6 days ago '15        #19
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 5970 5 K  Slaps total: 1368 1 K
Porter dad came off to me as a fan boy of Crawford. His son never been stopped before. He wanted it to be Crawford who stopped him. Imo
+3   

6 days ago '19        #20
Shenanagans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7231 7 K  Slaps total: 709 709
This is like watching the spoilers for a movie then watching it and talking about how easy it was to predict the story.

How do you have all the info before you watch the f*ght and still wrong
+6   

6 days ago '11        #21
wjcorner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9493 9 K  Slaps total: 816 816
 Homer Pimpson said

Homie
That wasnít his corner. His corner was telling him to listen to them, he was talking to Andre Ward
+2   

6 days ago '12        #22
Pimpointment 
Props total: 3868 3 K  Slaps total: 421 421
I thought it was a bad stoppage because porter feet were still under him after both ko. He was buzzed but I’ve seen him more hurt before and keep f*ghting. I also had porter up by 1 round before the first ko. What I will say is that he was on his way to being stopped for real, but then I also don’t know because he could’ve regained calm and survived.
+2   

6 days ago '10        #23
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27749 27 K  Slaps total: 4360 4 K
Two Judges had it 5 rounds to 4 in favor of Crawford, going into the 10th. A spin that it was not a close f*ght going into the 10th is doing too much.

Porter was putting up a great f*ght, in most people eyes including the Judges.
+6   

6 days ago '06        #24
vinceisallin 
Props total: 6474 6 K  Slaps total: 1489 1 K
 r.burgundy said
Bud wasn't finishing porter.if Shawn wanted to he could have grabbed,wrestled and held.
That's why he was so upset at the 2nd kd because instead of just boxing,he went right back to lunging and swinging wild.

It was a good stoppage because after the kd's he would be too far behind on the scorecards and he doesn't have the power to drop or hurt anybody late in a f*ght. Wasnt any point in taking extra blows
Thatís a weird a*sumption that he wouldnít finish him, especially when his a*s got dropped twice with 2 rounds left! Maybe you donít watch any Crawford f*ghts, but he wasnít going to let him recover! It was close to the ref stopping already, all he had to do is rush him one more time and it would of been stopped!
+4   

6 days ago '16        #25
Barbarianbob 
Props total: 2428 2 K  Slaps total: 197 197
It’s clear as day Crawford was losing that f*ght up until the 10th

His corner told him too

+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  12
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+119online now  11
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Ebro Under Fire For Resurfaced Video Saying Singer Tinashe Is Too Light..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  6
Bone Thugs N Harmony should start their Verzuz with this song 🔥㈝..
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy