Gervonta "Tank" Davis Wants People to Stop picking on him For Fighting Bums

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+58  94
37 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '14        #26
DJ HiStakes 
Props total: 1349 1 K  Slaps total: 451 451
Tank beats everyone except maybe Haney… Haney won’t fall into a fire f*ght with him he’ll box the whole match which is the way I can see tank maybe losing at this weight

Replicate45 said
Mayweather promotions won't have him f*ghting the big names until he has a trajectory similar to Floyd's. It's all business they want that record to go up so they have all the leverage even if it means Tank beats a bunch of scrubs.

It's business first for Mayweather promotions and they are protecting their biggest investment.

+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #27
DJ HiStakes 
You don’t know sh*t about boxing. “I would love to f*ght the best out there Kosta Tzu, Arturo Gatti I would love to f*ght the best out there…. And I heard Shane Mosley is coming down to 147 Oscar Delahoya is coming down to 147 Floyd mayweather is willing to go to 147 and f*ght Oscar De La Hoya or Shane Mosley”

Matrix n*gga said
actually mayweather did ALOT of cherry picking to build his record..he is passing off the cherry picking sh*t to Gervonta
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #28
PCDubya 
Props total: 11808 11 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
 jmheight1 said

Teo stepped up to f*ght Commey and Loma. Keep in mind Loma was trying to f*ght Tank for years first. Teo stepping up.

Haney is at least doing everything in his power to get one of these guys in the ring.

And who cares about Ryan the IG model.

27 year old Tank is about to go into his 9th year as a pro, and is still not pursuing a big f*ght.
Tank is spanking Ryan and Haney. Teo and tank would be an amazing f*ght. Power to tank and size to Teo.

2 weeks ago '21        #29
Matrix Nigga 
Props total: 199 199  Slaps total: 227 227
 DJ HiStakes said
You don’t know sh*t about boxing. “I would love to f*ght the best out there Kosta Tzu, Arturo Gatti I would love to f*ght the best out there…. And I heard Shane Mosley is coming down to 147 Oscar Delahoya is coming down to 147 Floyd mayweather is willing to go to 147 and f*ght Oscar De La Hoya or Shane Mosley”
and yea and he fought all them n*ggas when they was not in thier prime lmao...mayweather is master illusionist

2 weeks ago '04        #30
7twelve 
Props total: 40522 40 K  Slaps total: 8788 8 K
im double his weight and i wouldnt f*ght him
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #31
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 9786 9 K  Slaps total: 1827 1 K
Ryan Garcia is trash lol n*gga be doing it for the gram. He would get his a*s whooped against any other top f*ghter.

2 weeks ago '21        #32
ShowinNakedAzz 
Props total: 2583 2 K  Slaps total: 902 902
 Cezaroh said
scared to lose but Mayweather laid the blue print wouldn't f*ght Manny in his prime
Floyd is older than Manny. And Manny was on steroids.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #33
Playboi23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5881 5 K  Slaps total: 512 512
 jmheight1 said
They still trying to follow a blueprint they think Floyd followed. With the 0 on his record, nah man Floyd was still f*ghting top guys to build that stardom.
That’s all these clowns are doing smh

2 weeks ago '19        #34
Playboi23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5881 5 K  Slaps total: 512 512
 Matrix n*gga said
actually mayweather did ALOT of cherry picking to build his record..he is passing off the cherry picking sh*t to Gervonta
Name 4 “cherry picks” go.

2 weeks ago '17        #35
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 24886 24 K  Slaps total: 13592 13 K
Davis is a fu*king idiot.

2 weeks ago '14        #36
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 217477 217 K  Slaps total: 26275 26 K
 jmheight1 said
They still trying to follow a blueprint they think Floyd followed. With the 0 on his record, nah man Floyd was still f*ghting top guys to build that stardom.
And Floyd was better and more dominant than all these guys at the same age these guys are at. Top rank always matches Floyd with tough journeymen and top of the class champions in each weight class in his early career. None of these guys have even beat a f*ghter as skilled and accredited as Genaro Hernandez
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #37
Mr. Moses 
Props total: 1881 1 K  Slaps total: 239 239
 jmheight1 said

Teo stepped up to f*ght Commey and Loma. Keep in mind Loma was trying to f*ght Tank for years first. Teo stepping up.

Haney is at least doing everything in his power to get one of these guys in the ring.

27 year old Tank is about to go into his 9th year as a pro, and is still not pursuing a big f*ght.
How many 27 year olds got a better resume than Tank right now?

Last edited by Mr. Moses; 11-23-2021 at 06:03 PM..

2 weeks ago '20        #38
godhillie 
Props total: 2676 2 K  Slaps total: 484 484
 LordBlanco said
idk how he's f*ghting bums?

record of his last 10 opponents... combined 265-12

Isaac Cruz 22-1-1
Mario Barrios 26-0
Leo Santa Cruz 37-1-1
Yuriorkis Gamboa 30-2
Ricardo Nunez 21-2
Hugo Ruiz 39-4
Jesus Marcelo Andres Cuellar 28-2
Francisco Fonseca 19 -0-1
Liam Walsh 21-0
Jose Pedraza 22-0

of course you want to cherry pick a bit to pad that record and its 25-0 with 24 kos. That's a good fking look. And those f*ghters and records aren't anything to laugh at.

Now name the guys in the top ten in and around his weight class he didnt f*ght...

Context!

2 weeks ago '20        #39
Pancho420 
Props total: 435 435  Slaps total: 80 80
His next opponent will surprise him and y’all!

2 weeks ago '05        #40
barber 
Props total: 2819 2 K  Slaps total: 701 701
How can you say Leo Santa Cruz was a bum Tank did to him what nobody did before. I’m not saying Cruz was an all time great, but I wouldn’t call him a bum either!

2 weeks ago '04        #41
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56576 56 K  Slaps total: 4503 4 K
 godhillie said
Now name the guys in the top ten in and around his weight class he didnt f*ght...

Context!
i'm a casual in boxing now used to be heavy into it tho, i honestly jus looked at the records, saw a few familiar names and figured a some of em had to be contenders, not highly ranked but on the road to a title.. but that's not the case eh?

so he really was jus padding his record and not f*ghting any contenders? not one??? thought the whole point was to f*ght for a title. wtf is going on here

i forgot who it was but there was a dude who had like a 40-0 record but he was still f*ghting dudes with 28-24 records, the biggest fluffed up record i ever saw he got his a*s beat when he faced a dude who was actually legit... damn i wish I can remember who it was.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 11-23-2021 at 06:37 PM..

2 weeks ago '15        #42
Lockwind 
Props total: 2565 2 K  Slaps total: 1617 1 K
f*ght Logan Paul

2 weeks ago '14        #43
DJ HiStakes 
You continue to show your low boxing iq… at the time Floyd was at 140 his career while decent had not yet shined bright like when he became money as far as the box office. He was highly skilled likely to win and didn’t provide financial upside which is why Shane and Oscar ducked him until it was convenient. His first real ppv was gatti otherwise they just slapped him on HBO sat night broadcast. sh*t the first time Shane said he had a toothache which is why he couldn’t make the f*ght with Floyd smh

Matrix n*gga said
and yea and he fought all them n*ggas when they was not in thier prime lmao...mayweather is master illusionist

2 weeks ago '15        #44
TalibanDread 
Props total: 47954 47 K  Slaps total: 4952 4 K
 Cezaroh said
scared to lose but Mayweather laid the blue print wouldn't f*ght Manny in his prime
You are right but Floyd facts will get you slapped to hell on BX

2 weeks ago '16        #45
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 117665 117 K  Slaps total: 23194 23 K
I got haney over teo
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #46
KUKOC 
Props total: 6643 6 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
 jmheight1 said

He's just turned 27

Canelo, Spence and the Charlos are 31 and still duckin

Loma about to be 34 and still duckin

GGG is 39 still duckin

Oscar Valdez is 30 and still duckin

All them heavyweights are 32-36 and barely started f*ghting each other

But yet y'all mad at 21-24 year olds and don't have that same energy for them other n*ggas

Tank is at the right age to start having blockbuster f*ghts..but he just got here...not everyone is Floyd and Mike

2 weeks ago '12        #47
KUKOC 
Props total: 6643 6 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
And Teo only fought Loma cuz Loma ducked Haney

2 weeks ago '15        #48
WavyManny  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5959 5 K  Slaps total: 838 838
 jmheight1 said

You’re saying Tank is ducking and Teofimo isn’t? Do you not see how Teo is ducking Haney and Lomachenko for the rematch? Lol

2 weeks ago '10        #49
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 27814 27 K  Slaps total: 4360 4 K
 WavyManny said
You’re saying Tank is ducking and Teofimo isn’t? Do you not see how Teo is ducking Haney and Lomachenko for the rematch? Lol
Teo as a 3/4 year Pro on his 14th, 15th, and 16th f*ght fought a undefeated Nakatani, then Commey for the belt, then Loma.

Let me know when Tank lines up 3 guys like that.

Now in 2021 Teo 100% has gotten difficult to get in the ring, and is ducking making the Haney f*ght.

But out of Tanks own mouth Teo is the only one to have a top guy on his record.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #50
sho 2010  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55795 55 K  Slaps total: 23440 23 K
SB .640 #18 (+3)
This upcoming ppv buys will tell what the people want <250k

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  24
Image(s) inside Nikola Tesla Predicted the Smartphone and the Internet in 1926
56 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-62online now  23
Video inside This man has no fear of approaching women! He hollers at every woman he..
228 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  22
Video inside This is Eminem's daughter now...
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  13
Image(s) inside Gangsta Boo Responds To Bizzy Bone
123 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Boston at Portland - 10:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy