Is Belichick tryna do a competitive tank or is he senile

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  127
33 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
53 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 month ago '18        #26
kross krush 
Props total: 699 699  Slaps total: 72 72
brady had the refs. thats what bill lost. dont have as much favortism now and u know they always been cheaters. it will come out way more when they die as always.

1 month ago '05        #27
projectd06 
Props total: 32715 32 K  Slaps total: 7806 7 K
That man damn near beat the Bucs and the Cowboys and hes tanking?
+3   

1 month ago '16        #28
MILLY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 20058 20 K  Slaps total: 6472 6 K
 imthatinfamous said
already moving the goal posts i-see

yes, 99.9% of head coaches make the call in that situation...
And he didnt threw on 3rd and 3 then punted when all the cowboys needed was a FG to win.

Then the cowboys ran the same play 3 times in a row and dude made no adjustments. Belichick trippin

Kicked a 56 yard fg in the rain with a hurt kicker vs the bucs
+2   

1 month ago '04        #29
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25445 25 K  Slaps total: 3726 3 K
 215Philly said
At the time Bill d*ck suckers was saying he made the right decision...that he knows "best" and whatever he does is best for the team

sh*t used to me p*ss me off hearing that. Stephen A was the only 1 sh*tting on him for it in the media

Shhhh bx is on a mean" fu*k Stephen a., he's a raqueen" but yeah I concur. People were acting like it was a known behind the scenes thing, but no one actually knew what happened. It was a garbage decision. Not even knowing the situation, I'm gonna say it must likely had to do with ego. Belching thinks he can win with anyone as long as he has them in his program. It's It's same ego that made the Tom Brady decision when he was younger, it's the same ego for free agents, cutting big names, adding troubled players. He got that" as long as I'm the pilot, we will never land wrong" syndrome

1 month ago '17        #30
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51144 51 K  Slaps total: 10641 10 K
 kuul said
What happened? I thought he was pissed at brady and pulled a key player to make brady win it on his own.
 projectd06 said
He fu*ked over the Patriots by winning 6 superbowls? Guy was greatness for over 10 years and you salty about 1? Mannnnnn

Malcolm Butler got into some sort of private argument with Matt Patricia over SOMETHING, we don't know what. The other Patriots didn't know what it was either, no one knew at the TIME but those three apparently (for all we know) about the issue.

Superbowl vs Eagles comes and just before the national anthem, That piece of sh*t Bill tells Malcolm he won't be playing. Malcolm is seen dressed up, crying during the national anthem because he didn't know why he wasn't playing and was shocked, saddened he been pulled. Understandable.

Bill replaces Butler against the Eagles with a guy name Eric Rowe. A guy who clearly sucks and what happens? Nick Foles throws for a billion yards because the Pat's secondary was missing their star piece. MALCOLM BUTLER WAS THE STAR IN THE SECONDARY...and played 97% of the snaps that season.

Guess who the fu*k Eric Rowe was?

n February 4, 2018, Rowe started in Super Bowl LII in place of Malcolm Butler. The coaching decision was heavily criticized among media and NFL analysts as Butler started throughout the entire season and was a key player in their Super Bowl XLIX and LI victories.[42] Rowe recorded four solo tackles and broke up two passes as the Patriots lost 41–33 to Rowe's former team, the Philadelphia Eagles. An Eagles' coaching a*sistant stated that the Eagles' offense were planning on targeting Rowe prior to Malcolm Butler's benching as Rowe had previously played for the Eagles. The Eagles were planning to exploit a mismatch and predicted Rowe would have difficulty covering wide receiver Alshon Jeffery. Rowe allowed four receptions on nine targets for a team-high 80-yards and one touchdown in Super Bowl LII.[43]

^ He fu*king lies about the issue and mentions in other places that it was a 'Football decision'. It was a personal decision driven by white supremacy, racism, bullsh*t. Coaches and players get into it all the time and NO ONE knew this had been an issue in the first place.

fu*k Bill even after the Eagles started beating his a*s he kept Butler out so he and Patricia could pass googly eyes at one another knowing that they fu*ked the entire city of Boston and all the efforts of everyone on that team just so those two's personal egos could be inflated.

They tanked a Superbowl over a private beef, fu*k Bill and fu*k Patricia. fu*k those racist pieces of sh*t. fu*k em.

Did he fu*k the Pats and Brady and EVERYONE ELSE on the team and all Pats fans in Boston and beyond and all of football, on some personal bullsh*t or not? @

It's ego bullsh*t. Yes, I'm saying fu*k him for this 1, he's a great defensive coach, but he's also a racist piece of sh*t. Confederates were stringing n*ggahs up in trees and raping their wives and raping the men and feeding them to dogs and sh*t and they still put n*ggahs on the field to help them beat the North, fu*k Bill. This is football. People argue, f*ght, etc, it's still us vs the World. And the moment it's some ' put a ****** in their place' time, it's fu*k those pieces of sh*t forever and ever.

Last edited by Coffee; 10-18-2021 at 11:35 AM..

1 month ago '05        #31
projectd06 
 Coffee said
Malcolm Butler got into some sort of private argument with Matt Patricia over SOMETHING, we don't know what. The other Patriots didn't know what it was either, no one knew at the TIME but those three apparently (for all we know) about the issue.

Superbowl vs Eagles comes and just before the national anthem, That piece of sh*t Bill tells Malcolm he won't be playing. Malcolm is seen dressed up, crying during the national anthem because he didn't know why he wasn't playing and was shocked, saddened he been pulled. Understandable.

Bill replaces Butler against the Eagles with a guy name Eric Rowe. A guy who clearly sucks and what happens? Nick Foles throws for a billion yards because the Pat's secondary was missing their star piece. MALCOLM BUTLER WAS THE STAR IN THE SECONDARY...and played 97% of the snaps that season.

n February 4, 2018, Rowe started in Super Bowl LII in place of Malcolm Butler. The coaching decision was heavily criticized among media and NFL analysts as Butler started throughout the entire season and was a key player in their Super Bowl XLIX and LI victories.[42] Rowe recorded four solo tackles and broke up two passes as the Patriots lost 41–33 to Rowe's former team, the Philadelphia Eagles. An Eagles' coaching a*sistant stated that the Eagles' offense were planning on targeting Rowe prior to Malcolm Butler's benching as Rowe had previously played for the Eagles. The Eagles were planning to exploit a mismatch and predicted Rowe would have difficulty covering wide receiver Alshon Jeffery. Rowe allowed four receptions on nine targets for a team-high 80-yards and one touchdown in Super Bowl LII.[43]

^ He fu*king lies about the issue and mentions in other places that it was a 'Football decision'. It was a personal decision driven by white supremacy, racism, bullsh*t. Coaches and players get into it all the time and NO ONE knew this had been an issue in the first place.

fu*k Bill even after the Eagles started beating his a*s he kept Butler out so he and Patricia could pass googly eyes at one another knowing that they fu*ked the entire city of Boston and all the efforts of everyone on that team just so those two's personal egos could be inflated.

They tanked a Superbowl over a private beef, fu*k Bill and fu*k Patricia. fu*k those racist pieces of sh*t. fu*k em.

Did he fu*k the Pats and Brady and EVERYONE ELSE on the team and all Pats fans in Boston and beyond and all of football, on some personal bullsh*t or not? @

It's ego bullsh*t. Yes, I'm saying fu*k him for this 1, he's a great defensive coach, but he's also a racist piece of sh*t. Confederates were stringing n*ggahs up in trees and raping their wives and raping the men and feeding them to dogs and sh*t and they still put n*ggahs on the field to help them beat the North, fu*k Bill. This is football. People argue, f*ght, etc, it's still us vs the World. And the moment it's some ' put a ****** in their place' time, it's fu*k those pieces of sh*t forever and ever.
Stopped at white supremacist, your retarded.

And yes "your"

1 month ago '17        #32
 projectd06 said
Stopped at white supremacist, your retarded.
Boston is one of the most racist piece of sh*t cities in the U.S Has been for a long time. Boston Whites. White Supremacy. Who woulda thought it.

fu*k outta here. pu**y n*ggahs can't handle the truth. Butler was benched for bullsh*t.

1 month ago '17        #33

1 month ago '05        #34
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 30243 30 K  Slaps total: 5336 5 K
He's clearly coaching to win, but has to overcome a rookie QB whose only attribute is the short to intermediate passing game. No Tom Brady to save his a*s. Welcome to the real world.

BB will never win or compete in another SB.

1 month ago '05        #35
projectd06 
 Coffee said
Boston is one of the most racist piece of sh*t cities in the U.S Has been for a long time. Boston Whites. White Supremacy. Who woulda thought it.

fu*k outta here. pu**y n*ggahs can't handle the truth. Butler was benched for bullsh*t.
Butler was benched for petty bullsh*t, and Bill's always been petty as fu*k but I'm not rocking with your white supremacist story. Man they let Wes Welker go after catching 100+ receptions because him and Bill didnt get along. I'm not arguing any of what you said but I'm pretty sure Bill would smack his own mama to win.

You gonna have to come with more than benching 1 player for petty reasons to start talking white supremacy, and what's a city being racist gotta do with a dude not from there? You gonna tell me a coach who go down as 1 of, if not the best of all time, got the job there because he was racist? Or did he become racist just by going there?

+1   

1 month ago '16        #36
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 102028 102 K  Slaps total: 11326 11 K
 Coffee said

So you dont know and my conspiracy theory is just as valid as all of this.

1 month ago '17        #37
 kuul said
So you dont know and my conspiracy theory is just as valid as all of this.

No. It’s come out recently.

Y’all don’t listen to sports radio?!
+1   

1 month ago '16        #38
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 102028 102 K  Slaps total: 11326 11 K
 Coffee said
No. It’s come out recently.

Y’all don’t listen to sports radio?!
You havent said anything i didnt already know.

1 month ago '04        #39
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 27372 27 K  Slaps total: 1778 1 K
 KJHARDY said
Brady didnt go into the season as the starter.

Sat his rookie year too.

I didn't say he went into the season a starter. I said he won a Super Bowl the first year he was a starter. He started 17 out of 19 games that year. That is undoubtedly his first year as a starter. You are the only person on Earth that wouldn't consider that his first year as a starter.

1 month ago '17        #40
TeamBrinkz 
Props total: 4009 4 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
 bigpinero said
lol @ mac not being on Tom's level. you figured that yourself?

tom had the best o-line for years in NE it's not all about the receivers...but yeah I guess Bill is ''regular''
experience wise & mentally....... not skill wise.......

bill has always been regular.

1 month ago '17        #41
TeamBrinkz 
Props total: 4009 4 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
 KJHARDY said
Yall talking about Mac not being as good as Brady but forget Brady missed the playoffs his first season as a starter. Patriots went 9-7 in 2002.
when I made that statement, I'm talking about "RIGHT NOW"........ not brady when he was in the league and lets compare stats over the years etc. I mean he's not going to beat out brady in a superbowl or playoff game right now.

1 month ago '04        #42
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17952 17 K  Slaps total: 3739 3 K
His style won't work in this new gen of NFL

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '10        #43
KJHARDY 
Props total: 29386 29 K  Slaps total: 3816 3 K
 SpunkyXL23 said
His style won't work in this new gen of NFL
Should he run more?

5 days ago '05        #44
bigpinero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3349 3 K  Slaps total: 289 289
+1   

5 days ago '18        #45
yunhsus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22602 22 K  Slaps total: 9537 9 K

5 days ago '18        #46
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 55493 55 K  Slaps total: 12163 12 K
+1   

5 days ago '21        #47
MacJokerJones 
Props total: 2397 2 K  Slaps total: 1592 1 K
This thread got mad jokes
+2   

5 days ago '21        #48
dtdroid2 
Props total: 49 49  Slaps total: 164 164
Boxden never fails to eat crow about New England
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '10        #49
KJHARDY 
Props total: 29386 29 K  Slaps total: 3816 3 K
 2 Pistolz said
He's clearly coaching to win, but has to overcome a rookie QB whose only attribute is the short to intermediate passing game. No Tom Brady to save his a*s. Welcome to the real world.

BB will never win or compete in another SB.

Last edited by KJHARDY; 11-24-2021 at 01:04 PM..
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  18
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  13
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
128 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+77online now  6
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring
89 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy