Is Belichick tryna do a competitive tank or is he senile

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
68 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '16        #1
1500 page views
48 comments

MILLY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20061 20 K  Slaps total: 6472 6 K
Is Belichick tryna do a competitive tank or is he senile

Every time i see them boys he calling some dumb sh*t wit the game on the line image

best
worst
48 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51154 51 K  Slaps total: 10641 10 K
fu*k him.

He fu*ked over the Patriots by fu*king over Malcolm
Butler.

He kept him out the SB because he got in a argument with Matt Patricia and let Foles throw a million yards at CB that the Eagles had gotten rid of
+7   

1 month ago '05        #3
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 114908 114 K  Slaps total: 39593 39 K
Op casual a*s acting like Bill calls the plays
+7   

1 month ago '10        #4
6.Yrs 
Props total: 25765 25 K  Slaps total: 1461 1 K

+6   

1 month ago '14        #5
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 87282 87 K  Slaps total: 29302 29 K
 Coffee said
fu*k him.

Butler.
At the time Bill d*ck suckers was saying he made the right decision...that he knows "best" and whatever he does is best for the team

sh*t used to me p*ss me off hearing that. Stephen A was the only 1 sh*tting on him for it in the media

+5   

1 month ago '06        #6
marcusaka50 
Props total: 32317 32 K  Slaps total: 5213 5 K
49ers steelers cowboys all went through the dark ages..its Patriots turn..comes with winning
+15   

1 month ago '12        #7
djgist 
Props total: 6877 6 K  Slaps total: 1433 1 K
He is and always has been a average coach he just got blessed with the GOAT.

1 month ago '21        #8
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 10638 10 K  Slaps total: 5640 5 K
Why would he tank when he's trying to prove that he can win without Brady? He was exposed before Brady and he's been exposed after.

And let's not forget about all of the cheating.

He's a poor mans Jason Garrett

1 month ago '20        #9
UzamakiSageMode 
Props total: 2706 2 K  Slaps total: 551 551
 215Philly said
At the time Bill d*ck suckers was saying he made the right decision...that he knows "best" and whatever he does is best for the team

sh*t used to me p*ss me off hearing that. Stephen A was the only 1 sh*tting on him for it in the media

I can admot that Stephen A was right about that.

But he played himself as of late thinking he a one man band.

But i have Patriot fan friends and ontop of that, boxden was screaming Bill knows what he's doing.

Bill expertise isnt as Gawdly as people have made it out to be. He a Hof elite coach overall. But hos skill sets never matched the praise he was getting. My only knock on his career. The excuses get thrown everywhere at the drop of a hat.

This isnt the part pf sport where a team jist goes thru a funk. The Pats arent good and will need to continue for at least another season before they are a legit above .500 team. Bill isnt the motivator his peers praise him for also

1 month ago '17        #10
TeamBrinkz 
Props total: 4009 4 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
<--- big tom brady fan........

tom brady was so good for so long in new england that they could cut corners and kinda have trash players on wr and other spots for years on end and still win. mac jones is not at that level, he's good, but he's gonna need some things to make it work.

tom brady, is and always has been alot more valueable than his coach, because he can make those calls and adjustments correctly at the line. peyton manning and many others were always really good at that and it elevated the whole team.

belichick is regular in my opinion. brady is winning belichick is not, I think it's really just that simple, belichick really has no reason not to be winning, mac jones is good and they added tight ends and weapons.

1 month ago '05        #11
bigpinero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3349 3 K  Slaps total: 289 289
 TeamBrinkz said
<--- big tom brady fan........

tom brady was so good for so long in new england that they could cut corners and kinda have trash players on wr and other spots for years on end and still win. mac jones is not at that level, he's good, but he's gonna need some things to make it work.

tom brady, is and always has been alot more valueable than his coach, because he can make those calls and adjustments correctly at the line. peyton manning and many others were always really good at that and it elevated the whole team.

belichick is regular in my opinion. brady is winning belichick is not, I think it's really just that simple, belichick really has no reason not to be winning, mac jones is good and they added tight ends and weapons.
lol @ mac not being on Tom's level. you figured that yourself?

tom had the best o-line for years in NE it's not all about the receivers...but yeah I guess Bill is ''regular''
+4   

1 month ago '20        #12
ThaInfamous 
Props total: 600 600  Slaps total: 72 72
Bill always tried dumb sh*t. Remember the 4th down against the Colts years ago? He just don't have Brady to save the day anymore.

1 month ago '10        #13
KJHARDY 
Props total: 29386 29 K  Slaps total: 3816 3 K
The goal now seems to to be getting the offense ready for next season.
+4   

1 month ago '06        #14
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31934 31 K  Slaps total: 9154 9 K
Bill doesn't call plays on offense ever...he will take over the defense from time-to-time if he feels the need to.
+3   

1 month ago '10        #15
KJHARDY 
Yall talking about Mac not being as good as Brady but forget Brady missed the playoffs his first season as a starter. Patriots went 9-7 in 2002.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #16
MILLY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 20061 20 K  Slaps total: 6472 6 K
 imthatinfamous said
Bill doesn't call plays on offense ever...he will take over the defense from time-to-time if he feels the need to.
Im sure belichick making the call on going for it on 4th down or not
+1   

1 month ago '06        #17
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31934 31 K  Slaps total: 9154 9 K
 MILLY said
Im sure belichick making the call on going for it on 4th down or not
already moving the goal posts i-see

yes, 99.9% of head coaches make the call in that situation...
+1   

1 month ago '18        #18
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 51941 51 K  Slaps total: 20640 20 K
No Mac is not as good as Brady and probably will never be…

But he’s not Brady; he’s Mac Jones

New era… new approach. Bill has to realize that the same way Nick Saban did on the college level
+1   

1 month ago '15        #19
acb814 
Props total: 3307 3 K  Slaps total: 274 274
As a non patriot non Tom Brady fan who has no dog in this f*ght every time I see Brady vs bellichek threads I find it so odd, it’s obvious there wouldn’t be one without the other. Brady in Tampa right now running the same offense he learned under bill in New England. I’m actually somewhat impressed by how competitive New England has been to say Mac Jones is a rookie.
+6   

1 month ago '16        #20
Djackso2 
Props total: 2769 2 K  Slaps total: 494 494
Except for 2007 the Patriots played the same close games they are in now but usually the other team made the mistake.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #21
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 102040 102 K  Slaps total: 11326 11 K
 Coffee said
fu*k him.

Butler.

He kept him out the SB because he got in a argument with Matt Patricia and let Foles throw a million yards at CB that the Eagles had gotten rid of
What happened? I thought he was pissed at brady and pulled a key player to make brady win it on his own.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #22
NUF  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2153 2 K  Slaps total: 197 197
 acb814 said
As a non patriot non Tom Brady fan who has no dog in this f*ght every time I see Brady vs bellichek threads I find it so odd, it’s obvious there wouldn’t be one without the other. Brady in Tampa right now running the same offense he learned under bill in New England. I’m actually somewhat impressed by how competitive New England has been to say Mac Jones is a rookie.
The Pats look amazing.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 27374 27 K  Slaps total: 1779 1 K
 KJHARDY said
Yall talking about Mac not being as good as Brady but forget Brady missed the playoffs his first season as a starter. Patriots went 9-7 in 2002.

Brady won the Super Bowl his first year as a starter.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #24
KJHARDY 
 Sir_Burn_Alot said

Brady won the Super Bowl his first year as a starter.
Brady didnt go into the season as the starter.

Sat his rookie year too.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #25
projectd06 
Props total: 32715 32 K  Slaps total: 7806 7 K
 Coffee said
fu*k him.

Butler.

He fu*ked over the Patriots by winning 6 superbowls? Guy was greatness for over 10 years and you salty about 1? Mannnnnn

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+67online now  9
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside YouTuber puts $10,000 into a Crypto trading BOT for 16 Days
10 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+118online now  5
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog