Kyrie Irving throws half the team under the bus, says moves need to be made.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+23  116
34 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
54 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
4 replies  @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 years ago '14        #26
Lurker 
Props total: 120276 120 K  Slaps total: 14111 14 K
Ugh, I hate when casuals try to reach for news stories, instead of appreciating the true beauty of Kyrie Irving’s game. It’s so gracious that only a novice would find Kyrie’s statement at fault:

With the exception of KD, the rest of the roster doesn’t possess a single player with the skill & the spiritual intellect to hoop with Kyrie. When Kyrie is playing with less skilled and talented players, it makes his game suffer. Kyrie being a basketball savant knows great talent when he sees it; seeing as he led one team to a championship already.

I’ll sit back and observe y’all Boxden cats yuck yuck it up like the casual fans you are. Real basketball historians like myself and @ will bump this thread when Kyrie leads this Nets team to a deep playoff run.

All of the Kyrie slander in the media is misdirection. Wake up casuals.

2 years ago '05        #27
blackninja 
Props total: 23208 23 K  Slaps total: 2348 2 K
 ElQueHablaSucio said
Nets were a better team last year.
Aside from the Cavs, every team he has been on was better when he was not there.

+9   

2 years ago '12        #28
CrapShoota 
Props total: 6725 6 K  Slaps total: 1001 1 K
 TrillSp said
Dude the worst leader I ever seen. Bron literally saved his career smh
Facts, to be honest Kyrie would of been a career loser who put impressive #s here and there with special highlights.
+15   

2 years ago '19        #29
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32272 32 K  Slaps total: 23189 23 K
Oh .... boy ....

Kyrie, THIS isn't the way.

Dude seems to get to a point, where he's taken one L too many, and something in him won't let him NOT say exactly what he's thinking.

Dude HAD to see how divisive he was last year with the things he said. He also knows the media LIVES for sh*t like this.

We just went through this last year, Kyrie!

2 years ago '17        #30
Class of 2017 
Props total: 15585 15 K  Slaps total: 3029 3 K
bout what you'd expect from a flat earth crackbaby

+9   

2 years ago '18        #31
Seymour Witty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15594 15 K  Slaps total: 2335 2 K
my son learned from the best

lebron "fit IN, not OUT" james aka lebron "we need a playmaker" james

2 years ago '14        #32
Sense Maker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23474 23 K  Slaps total: 4620 4 K
Kobe System failure.
+3   

2 years ago '04        #33
chubs189 
Props total: 11928 11 K  Slaps total: 487 487
 Lurker said
Ugh, I hate when casuals try to reach for news stories, instead of appreciating the true beauty of Kyrie Irvingís game. Itís so gracious that only a novice would find Kyrieís statement at fault:

With the exception of KD, the rest of the roster doesnít possess a single player with the skill & the spiritual intellect to hoop with Kyrie. When Kyrie is playing with less skilled and talented players, it makes his game suffer. Kyrie being a basketball savant knows great talent when he sees it; seeing as he led one team to a championship already.

Iíll sit back and observe yíall Boxden cats yuck yuck it up like the casual fans you are. Real basketball historians like myself and @ will bump this thread when Kyrie leads this Nets team to a deep playoff run.

You donít say that stuff to the media you keep it to yourself as a leader on that team. Shows he isnít a leader and a terrible teammates that he throws them under the bus in a post game where he shot 6-21 and went -29 rating. No one questioning his game or the roster. Itís what he said and to who he said it. Ainít no media slander out for him dude is weird and brings it upon himself with stupid comments like tonight. Hope the team actively shuns him. He is literally hurting peopleís pockets putting that narrative out there. Make matters worse he mentions who he would keep. Like dude stfu keep that in the locker room smh.
+12   

2 years ago '12        #34
Undefeated.  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13863 13 K  Slaps total: 1164 1 K
Right on schedule.

If I remember correctly, it was around this time last year he let the media know he was calling Bron to "apologize" aka to sh*t on the young guys.
+17   

2 years ago '17        #35
YoungOG 
Props total: 23862 23 K  Slaps total: 5449 5 K
That's fu*ked up..dude should of jus shut it down for the year

Last edited by YoungOG; 01-16-2020 at 09:13 AM..
+7   

2 years ago '05        #36
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 71009 71 K  Slaps total: 10870 10 K
 Lurker said
Ugh, I hate when casuals try to reach for news stories, instead of appreciating the true beauty of Kyrie Irvingís game. Itís so gracious that only a novice would find Kyrieís statement at fault:

With the exception of KD, the rest of the roster doesnít possess a single player with the skill & the spiritual intellect to hoop with Kyrie. When Kyrie is playing with less skilled and talented players, it makes his game suffer. Kyrie being a basketball savant knows great talent when he sees it; seeing as he led one team to a championship already.

Iíll sit back and observe yíall Boxden cats yuck yuck it up like the casual fans you are. Real basketball historians like myself and @ will bump this thread when Kyrie leads this Nets team to a deep playoff run.

So basically Kyrie isnít a good team leader , just say that
+1   

2 years ago '06        #37
AF1PIMPN 
Props total: 334 334  Slaps total: 89 89
Or the front office should've signed Melo when KD & Kyrie nem told them too. Them n*ggaz got too many of the same type player(trigger happy guards) w/o KD. They got a dead eye shooter in Harris who's gone at the end of the season bcuz he gets no shots.
+13   

2 years ago '13        #38
Big Smoke FLA 
Props total: 27250 27 K  Slaps total: 702 702
This n*gga is a d*ckhead
+11   

2 years ago '20        #39
CountMarino 
Props total: 56 56  Slaps total: 38 38
When you become the thing you hate
+10   

2 years ago '11        #40
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 52026 52 K  Slaps total: 4636 4 K
it’d be nice if they had a 15 year vet...
+9   

2 years ago '17        #41
YoungOG 
Props total: 23862 23 K  Slaps total: 5449 5 K
 AF1PIMPN said
Or the front office should've signed Melo when KD & Kyrie nem told them too. Them n*ggaz got too many of the same type player(trigger happy guards) w/o KD. They got a dead eye shooter in Harris who's gone at the end of the season bcuz he gets no shots.
Naw fam,they have a good roster..its kyrie,nobody wants to sit there and watch dude dribble all day when it's all kind of weapons on that team..they ain't gone never win wit dude
+5   

2 years ago '12        #42
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27811 27 K  Slaps total: 9371 9 K
 Lurker said

When he left Cleveland its been an attack on KI. Its spun as something else.

He was asked after playing an East contender how far away are the Nets from contending in the East.

He gave a legit answer. They need more to compete, which is obvious.

Now the spin.

2 years ago '08        #43
Nut-In-Honeys 
Props total: 21834 21 K  Slaps total: 2314 2 K
But he hit that one shot in the finals tho
+10   

2 years ago '07        #44
LateModelSedan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 15361 15 K  Slaps total: 3621 3 K
toxic a*s nixxa.

maybe if the earth wasn't flat his shots would drop more.
+4   

2 years ago '19        #45
 Stuart Scott said
So basically Kyrie isnít a good team leader , just say that
When did this became the thing???

I've been watching ball for years, but I'm just recently hearing people accuse people of not being good leaders.

You hear NBA players and other pro athletes, coaches, etc. say, 'People a*sume the best player on the team is the leader, and that's often not the case.'

It takes a special personality to lead a bunch of rich n*ggas, who want their shine. It also takes a special person to be an elite professional athlete. It's hard enough to make it, and it's much harder to be counted as one of the best players even among pros.

It's even harder to be a great leader and a great player.

God bless then n*ggas who can do that.

I even argue that a lot of people considered leaders, actually aren't.

What some of these so-called good leaders are, or people talented enough to win titles, so their methods aren't questioned.

Michael Jordan was an extreme a**hole to teammates. Kyrie couldn't even begin to compare to the piece of work Jordan was, but he won six titles.

Because he won, people don't even talk negatively about Jordan's treatment of teammates. It's a joke, and only because he won.

Some n*ggas are so good, they can't even get in their own way.

Shaq was fat and lazy, and still was able to dominate and win titles.

2 years ago '19        #46
 Nut-In-Honeys said
But he hit that one shot in the finals tho
He also averaged 27ppg in that Finals, with a 41pt game.

He did a little bit more than hit a shot, my guy.

2 years ago '12        #47
Boo The Fool 
Props total: 10131 10 K  Slaps total: 805 805
 Mario Chalmers said
I canít even comment on this because most of us smart ones knew he was a goof but I will never understand KDís decision to team with him. Weirdest superstar move ever.
Twitter got that man soul, so he ran to a team with no chips or superstars to prove something.
+7   

2 years ago '10        #48
SmoothTay 
Props total: 88542 88 K  Slaps total: 10825 10 K
I wanna f*ght this n*gga man
+10   

2 years ago '12        #49
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27811 27 K  Slaps total: 9371 9 K
Yall realize the question was how much do the nets need to compete seriously in the East right.

How do you answer that if you aint lying?

2 years ago '17        #50
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 163706 163 K  Slaps total: 57704 57 K
This Kyrie hate only exists on bx and ESPN I swear sounds like he's keeping real to me

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  25
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  10
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
128 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring
89 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy