Gervonta "Tank" Davis Wants People to Stop picking on him For Fighting Bums

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  134
30 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
52 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 5 days ago '04        #51
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3851 3 K  Slaps total: 674 674
Boxing politics ain't ever gonna change

folks scared to take Ls in their prime to even f*ght the other big f*ghters
+4   

5 days ago '07        #52
tre0624  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23701 23 K  Slaps total: 11274 11 K
 LordBlanco said
idk how he's f*ghting bums?

record of his last 10 opponents... combined 265-12

Isaac Cruz 22-1-1
Mario Barrios 26-0
Leo Santa Cruz 37-1-1
Yuriorkis Gamboa 30-2
Ricardo Nunez 21-2
Hugo Ruiz 39-4
Jesus Marcelo Andres Cuellar 28-2
Francisco Fonseca 19 -0-1
Liam Walsh 21-0
Jose Pedraza 22-0

of course you want to cherry pick a bit to pad that record and its 25-0 with 24 kos. That's a good fking look. And those f*ghters and records aren't anything to laugh at.
99% of boxers records mean absolutely nothing
+1   

5 days ago '07        #53
tre0624  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23701 23 K  Slaps total: 11274 11 K
 WavyManny said
You’re saying Tank is ducking and Teofimo isn’t? Do you not see how Teo is ducking Haney and Lomachenko for the rematch? Lol
That man is not ducking lomachenko. Before the lomachenko f*ght he asked lomachenko for a rematch clause. Lomachenko said naw because he thought he would win. So teofimo denied doing the f*ght

His father told him we won't get another opportunity like this and I know u can beat him. So he took the f*ght anyway

So lomachenko didn't want a rematch clause because he thought he would win. So now since he loss teofimo is suppose to give him a rematch lmao

Let me ask u a question if lomachenko been wanted a rematch why wasn't that in the contract. Champipns always put a rematch clause in but this time why wasn't it in there
+1   

5 days ago '04        #54
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56411 56 K  Slaps total: 4485 4 K
 tre0624 said
if they aren't ranked as contenders, no sh*t

5 days ago '10        #55
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 27747 27 K  Slaps total: 4360 4 K
 KUKOC said
He's just turned 27

Canelo, Spence and the Charlos are 31 and still duckin

Loma about to be 34 and still duckin

GGG is 39 still duckin

Oscar Valdez is 30 and still duckin

All them heavyweights are 32-36 and barely started f*ghting each other

But yet y'all mad at 21-24 year olds and don't have that same energy for them other n*ggas

Tank is at the right age to start having blockbuster f*ghts..but he just got here...not everyone is Floyd and Mike

Fun Fact Tank Davis turned pro just 3 months after Errol Spence, Spence has fought a handful of "Top" guys in the same time period. And tried his best to f*ght Thurman very early on in career but Thurman ducked him.

Canelo stepped up to f*ght Floyd at 23 years old. And despite his ducking has a long list of "Top" guys on his record

fu*k GGG and Valdez

Stop the excuses, Tank is not even TRYING to make a big f*ght.

5 days ago '18        #56
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 34820 34 K  Slaps total: 2576 2 K

5 days ago '06        #57
composure23 
Props total: 1754 1 K  Slaps total: 152 152
 Lupe Hunter said
To me it seems like boxers want to cash out quick thinking they are Mayweather without realizing Floyd had to f*ght his way to that status.

Seems to me people want to stay undefeated and get their money and trying find that one f*ght that make them enough money to cash out and ride into the sunset
I agree with you. For years, boxing took advantage of the f*ghters. Now the f*ghters are taking advantage of it. Shiiiit, I'd cash out. Move on in life without getting hit. Make sense to me.
+1   

5 days ago '12        #58
KUKOC 
Props total: 6635 6 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
 jmheight1 said
Fun Fact Tank Davis turned pro just 3 months after Errol Spence, Spence has fought a handful of "Top" guys in the same time period. And tried his best to f*ght Thurman very early on in career but Thurman ducked him.

Canelo stepped up to f*ght Floyd at 23 years old. And despite his ducking has a long list of "Top" guys on his record

fu*k GGG and Valdez

Stop the excuses, Tank is not even TRYING to make a big f*ght.
Errol had his first "big f*ght" at 27 against Kell Brook..and that's when he won his first title

Tank already is a 3 division champ at 27

And Tank got his first title at 22 a few months before Errol got his..and he KO an undefeated Pedraza

5 days ago '21        #59
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14135 14 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
 LordBlanco said
idk how he's f*ghting bums?

record of his last 10 opponents... combined 265-12

Isaac Cruz 22-1-1
Mario Barrios 26-0
Leo Santa Cruz 37-1-1
Yuriorkis Gamboa 30-2
Ricardo Nunez 21-2
Hugo Ruiz 39-4
Jesus Marcelo Andres Cuellar 28-2
Francisco Fonseca 19 -0-1
Liam Walsh 21-0
Jose Pedraza 22-0

of course you want to cherry pick a bit to pad that record and its 25-0 with 24 kos. That's a good fking look. And those f*ghters and records aren't anything to laugh at.
This dude f*ghting in Tijuana or the states?

5 days ago '21        #60
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14135 14 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
He said Loma was at the end of his career and he still had many years ahead of him. Thats why he didn't want to f*ght Loma

5 days ago '10        #61
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 27747 27 K  Slaps total: 4360 4 K
 KUKOC said
Errol had his first "big f*ght" at 27 against Kell Brook..and that's when he won his first title

Tank already is a 3 division champ at 27

And Tank got his first title at 22 a few months before Errol got his..and he KO an undefeated Pedraza
"3 division champ" These titles don't mean nothing, if you don't have some big f*ghts to attache to them. Broner is a 4 division champ, and?

On top of that in 2 of the divisions Tank holds the secondary WBA belt, not the real belt. Teofimo has the real WBA Belt at 135, Josh Taylor has the real WBA Belt at 140.

Spence got his big win 5 years in, we about to go into year 9 with Tank.

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-24-2021 at 03:14 AM..

5 days ago '12        #62
KUKOC 
Props total: 6635 6 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
 jmheight1 said
"3 division champ" These titles don't mean nothing, if you don't have some big f*ghts to attache to them. Broner is a 4 division champ, and?

On top of that in 2 of the divisions Tank holds the secondary WBA belt, not the real belt. Teofimo has the real WBA Belt at 135, Josh Taylor has the real WBA Belt at 140.

Spence got his big win 5 years in, we about to go into year 9 with Tank.
I agree with what your saying.. but that's not the same energy people have for Paq and Nelo when it comes to how many divisions

And Tank was a boy.. literally a teenager when he turned pro..there's a 4 year age difference between Tank and Errol..so fu*k when they "went pro"...Tank has accomplished more by the age of 27...these next 3-4 years will be very telling..by the time Tank went pro Errol was still an amateur

I love both f*ghters..but let's be fair about it..without that infamous Mayweather sparring story who knows where Errol would be ..he got the rub from the goat..it is what it is

But I agree that from here on out Tank needs big f*ghts..and Errol needs to stop duckin Bud and waiting for Bud to turn 40

Tank ducked Loma cuz he wasn't ready...now that he's who he is Loma don't want that fade anymore ..but i want to see that f*ght..I'd say save Tank and Haney for last at 140 but they all need to f*ght each other..cuz Shakur gonna be right on their heels too

5 days ago '18        #63
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 8019 8 K  Slaps total: 2863 2 K
 tre0624 said
Meant to prop your 100%

5 days ago '11        #64
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 70416 70 K  Slaps total: 8499 8 K
Leo Santa Cruz and Mario Barrios some crazy MFs

4 days ago '11        #65
sbrown1 
Props total: 5186 5 K  Slaps total: 1055 1 K
real boxing f*ghts aint even getting no cash flow like that no more

paul brothers taking all the ppv buys, pathetic sh*t

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  19
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  19
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+77online now  6
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring
89 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy