Woj Calls Kyrie Irving a Disruptor

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
27 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
46 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 year ago '17        #226
Samich Eater 
Props total: 14902 14 K  Slaps total: 1986 1 K
 Lurker said
Ya'll owe Kyrie an apology

And fu*k Woj
I been saying this lol
+3   

1 year ago '16        #227
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 105261 105 K  Slaps total: 14198 14 K
 Lurker said
I’m not apologizing to Kyrie

Good message, wrong messenger

Been 2-3 months we ain’t heard no plan from this n*gga he been chilling now another police involved shooting and he wanna hop on Zoom calls.

Put it like this I feel have great ideas/plans for us to grow & eventually come together but I’m not bout to put that out there because I’m out here living foul and I’d be a hypocrite to preach positivity and do negativity. Not saying Kyrie is specifically like me, but I’m not trying to hear no black “leadership” from a n*gga who for the last 3-5 years has maintained a public image of a clown who’s word means nothing & his motives are inconsistent & that’s just off playing a kids game, imagine his real life out here bringing white girls home to his father then dress up in Indian garb and say he Sioux Chief Wounded Knee during Black history month. I’m not being led by somebody who actions don’t match his words. That’s as a Man.

Last edited by MHP Trotty; 08-27-2020 at 09:54 AM..

1 year ago '18        #228
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 116089 116 K  Slaps total: 14382 14 K
 MHP Trotty said

Been 2-3 months we ain’t heard no plan from this n*gga he been chilling now another police involved shooting and he wanna hop on Zoom calls.

Put it like this I feel have great ideas/plans for us to grow & eventually come together but I’m not bout to put that out there because I’m out here living foul and I’d be a hypocrite to preach positivity and do negativity. Not saying Kyrie is specifically like me, but I’m not trying to hear no black “leadership” from a n*gga who for the last 3-5 years has maintained a public image of a clown who’s word means nothing & his motives are inconsistent & that’s just off playing a kids game, imagine his real life out here bringing white girls home to his father then dress up in Indian garb and say he Sioux Chief Wounded Knee during Black history month. I’m not being led by somebody who actions don’t match his words. That’s as a Man.
This isn’t it my guy.

What clown sh*t has he done. Kyrie has been putting his money where his mouth is from jump. We might not agree with it at times but he says what he means and stands behind it. He put up $1.5Mil in support of the WNBA. He means what he says
+4   

1 year ago '16        #229
 SFamilyRep said
This isn’t it my guy.

What clown sh*t has he done. Kyrie has been putting his money where his mouth is from jump. We might not agree with it at times but he says what he means and stands behind it. He put up $1.5Mil in support of the WNBA. He means what he says
You measure a man’s passion by what he do with his wallet or what he do with his time? I’m not saying he can’t toss money at an issue but are you actively taking part in activism to defend what you support in the face of being near universally considered wrong or you just riding waves? He’s walked back literally every controversial statement he’s made from China to talking about a flat Earth. You think Im supposed to respect a n*gga who strongly felt the Earth was flat, got clowned frequently, then walked it back to “going too far down a Youtube rabbit hole”? He been dead silent on this situation until yesterday because up until yesterday the Playoffs had been running smooth & his co-workers insistence on continuing the season made his lone statement seem stupid. So he shut his mouth & got out of dodge. Where this n*gga been the last 2 months? He let the situation quiet down cause it LOOKED like he was wrong.

Y’all retroactively making this man “right” and the players “wrong” when most of y’all(not you specifically) didn’t feel an issue with the players playing until they said they weren’t going to play. That’s just as bad as Goodell & the All Lives Matter crowd retroactively making Kap “right” once the George Floyd situation occurred and they witnessed a black lynching. You gotta pick a side and stay there. I’m not about to eat 3 months of supporting the goal of using basketball to bring us together to double back and say “Damn, Kyrie was right.”

1 year ago '14        #230
Lurker 
Props total: 120276 120 K  Slaps total: 14111 14 K
 MHP Trotty said

+2   

1 year ago '16        #231
 Lurker said

That’s well said.

It’s really just up to how we each perceive this n*gga. Y’all see/hear something completely different from me. And that’s totally fine, just look at how this site is split on LeBron. People see him from 2 different views. Truth is if this was Dwight, or anyone else we universally don’t take serious, y’all would be saying what I’m saying like “I ain’t bout to follow this n*gga” even if he kicking real sh*t. It dont match past actions.

1 year ago '10        #232
sho 2010  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55748 55 K  Slaps total: 23411 23 K
SB .620 #21 (+30)
House negro alerts!!!!!

1 year ago '17        #233
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33531 33 K  Slaps total: 17665 17 K
bumping the thread doesn't mean anything has changed....

4 days ago '14        #234
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 87252 87 K  Slaps total: 29300 29 K
Stephen A won

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+107online now  21
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  18
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+77online now  11
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring
89 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy