If you thought Porter's fight was called off too soon, YDKSAB, slap yourself

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
34 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 4 days ago '16        #76
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82416 82 K  Slaps total: 5314 5 K
 Kyu said
I think I had Bud up maybe 2 rounds at the time of the Stoppage. I think the only reason Kenny stopped the f*ght was because they knew this was Shawn’s last f*ght. He clearly seen after the two knockdowns that the f*ght was gonna be downhill from there because Crawford always goes for the k*ll. If this was Shawn in the prime of his career where he’s still going on to compete and has to show his toughness to the fans as a warrior and go out on his shield, then I don’t see Kenny stopping the f*ght. It was smart of him to stop it, he knew they weren’t going to win, Shawn is dazed and confused so take your check, retire, live a healthy and comfortable life with your family and go into broadcasting like he’s already been doing.

+2   

4 days ago '06        #77
vinceisallin 
Props total: 6474 6 K  Slaps total: 1489 1 K
 DonC said
Not mad but it's obvious you are wet behind the ears...some of you idiots think questioning the end of the f*ght is hating on Bud..."oh i have been watching TC since his amateur days.." so? Any different from us who have been watching him that long too?

You just a young dummy either too emotionally invested with TC or just a dweeb who knows nothing about boxing LOL
Another great post man where you didn’t say sh*t but ramble on! Carry on dumbfu*k

4 days ago '06        #78
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 73452 73 K  Slaps total: 8545 8 K
 Homer Pimpson said
You cant be serious

I really gotta break sh*t down to you like a 6 year old B

I said he was down on the cards because he was to the unbiased viewer you moron

The AW card is clear proof

I dont give a sh*t about this d*ckriding sh*t you doing ‘finished his food’

You quoted me saying he was dominating the f*ght () and subsequently got slapped into oblivion because again, YDKSAB

You then said all that d*ckriding you doing must be true because the Ringside judges had a -700 undefeated f*ghter up on the cards, again YDKSAB

Try to keep up, even read it again if you have to this time
All this deflecting just because you a*sumed 2 things were true: You thought Bud was down on the cards... That was proven to be untrue

You thought his corner had told him he was down... Wrong again

Now you tryna recover by mentioning Ward's scorecard AFTER I introduced that into the argument

Bud was up but there were some swing rds you could've gave Porter that would've made it closer than what the MAJORITY viewed it was.

Even Porter mans n nem had him down after 9

8:00 min mark

4 days ago '16        #79
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 36237 36 K  Slaps total: 7573 7 K
 soso24 said
All this deflecting just because you a*sumed 2 things were true: You thought Bud was down on the cards... That was proven to be untrue

You thought his corner had told him he was down... Wrong again

Now you tryna recover by mentioning Ward's scorecard AFTER I introduced that into the argument

Bud was up but there were some swing rds you could've gave Porter that would've made it closer than what the MAJORITY viewed it was.

Even Porter mans n nem had him down after 9

8:00 min mark

n*gga I’m not gonna keep pasting the same sh*t to your stupid a*s over and over again b

You didn’t introduce anything goofy I posted that because it’s something that shows the exact opposite of the slurping you doing but you’re too dense to put two and two together

Son quoted me and then asked the same questions again

Boxing ain’t ya thing man it’s all good tho stick to basketball where it’s easier to follow along

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+106online now  29
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  24
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Christopher B Duncan talks about how the “Braxton” character ruined his..
75 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy