As the 9-10 LeWash , Westbrick, AD, and Melo begin to deteriorate , New Superstars emerge

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
15 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
37 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 days ago '20        #1
977 page views
22 comments

UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18625 18 K  Slaps total: 7777 7 K
As the 9-10 LeWash , Westbrick, AD, and Melo begin to deteriorate , New Superstars emerge

The Miami Heat got a 100-92 win over the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday.

Star guard Tyler Herro had a fantastic overall showing in the victory, but he played especially well in the fourth quarter. The youngster scored 14 points in the final frame to push the Heat past Detroit.

Herro certainly seems to enjoy big moments, which he recently made very clear and wants the team from Butler.

“I’ve always embraced being that guy since high school, really my whole life,” Herro said of rising to the occasion late in games. “That’s who I am. I like being that guy to take big shots. I like trying to help my team get back in the game. I’m not afraid.”

Herro confidently stated that he’s a “winner.”

“I’m a winner,” he said. “You put me in at the end of the fourth, I try to compete and I want to win. I can score, but I try to do as much as I can effectively to help win.”

When all was said and done, Herro finished Tuesday’s game with 31 points on 12-for-21 shooting from the field and 4-for-8 shooting from deep. He also added eight rebounds and three a*sists.

The 21-year-old’s ability to show up late in games is becoming evident this season. In the fourth quarter of games in the 2021-22 campaign, he’s shooting 51.8 percent from the field and a whopping 50.0 percent from 3-point land.

Herro is definitely silencing his doubters. The former first-round has been arguably the NBA’s most valuable bench player this season, and there’s no telling where the Heat would be without him.

The L.A. Lakers are definitely fans of Herro and watch the Heat games while they ice down.

@Chronos @bugzy @lboog1423 @moneyoncjmind @mikielee213 @Mvpmania @royman04 @highlyfe @chrishansen88 @AllenSports @5 Point Shot @BEASTMODE863 @AmazinJay @sammich please @freemusic man @FrankCastro1731 @Shipwreck @astroblack9 @FRESCO THE 13TH @TheTrollPole @Sir Mike @BigTreDeezy @Don Kaliko @rellish @firehandles @Peter Griffin @blackjewelz @:Z: @godNgunZ @Black Dynamite @NUmberonerapper @jmill30@frequent23 @kingdeeprice @spazzOut @GoldynChyld421 @Loco Poe @please samich @WhereTheyAtDoe @MILLY @BXoldestgoon @Rooster @PushaB90 @seby91 @brown wallstree @Tully Blanchard @CorreyFisill @GHova315 @HollywoodEsco @dgamer101 @CallmeJR @SmoqLoud @LikeABoss38701 @TYME @TrillPeez @veetwelve @DMT @beejay. @Anotha Samich @Loso @KoolKai @Cali kid87 @5 Point Shot @me88 @KornerBoy @Kwaziii @Teknicks @DCoop04 @djgist @Moses @Sistafista201 @Loco Poe @LogicFirst @champ215 @Damien2321 @Chad09 @Fallinup19 @J_Clarity13 @Sccit @818digi @blackhippie4 @WritingPrompt @jmill30 @CaLis LEGACY @BtMkRs @TaxStoneCooked @Newyorktimes @92baby @T 4D @KornerBoy @nitetrain8601 @Dro24 @Swavey @LegendLouch @roddy got white @DonWanDucketts @purtayboi @money99 @Ron Swanson @LightskinMac11 @Greedyx87 @Damien2321 @NEWYORKTlMES @TROY @BrooklynSwag @Samich Eater @david akaLegion @yungpizzle82 @LOONATIK @MilliRock

Last edited by UncleSpo; 11-24-2021 at 10:43 AM..
+1   

best
worst
22 comments

5 days ago '20        #2
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ , @, @, @, @, @, , @, @, @, @, @, , @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @,, @, @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @Dubya @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @1864 @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

5 days ago '14        #3
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 87250 87 K  Slaps total: 29299 29 K
Heat looking like the team that would come out the east right now

5 days ago '20        #4
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28276 28 K  Slaps total: 4665 4 K
Y'all still hurt that you lost when it counted most...enjoy those regular season titles n*gga
+4   

4 days ago '20        #5
 Chozen said
Y'all still hurt that you lost when it counted most...enjoy those regular season titles n*gga

4 days ago '21        #6
MarcWesSports 
Props total: 963 963  Slaps total: 221 221
Heat Nation baby!!!

Let's fu*king gooooooooo!!!!

We gotta stay focused and stay healthy and we could most definitely take the Eastern Conference!
+5   

4 days ago '18        #7
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 58994 58 K  Slaps total: 11567 11 K
he aint doing any of this post season tho sadly

4 days ago '20        #8
Report: Tyler Herro observed and studied Bradley Beal’s training sessions during offseason

Drew Hanlen, Herro’s trainer, spent a lot of time working with the Heat star during the offseason. Hanlen works with multiple NBA stars, including Bradley Beal.

Over the offseason, hours before scheduled sessions between Herro and Hanlen in Los Angeles, Beal would work with the trainer. Apparently, Herro studied Beal’s sessions.

“Before Hanlen would train Herro at noon in Los Angeles, he’d work out Beal at 10 a.m.,” wrote Melissa Rohlin of FOX Sports. “Herro asked if he could observe those sessions so he could study the three-time All-Star for the Washington Wizards.”

Hanlen explained why that was so impressive to him.

“To me, that was really cool just because he put the ego aside,” Hanlen said. “I think there’s a lot of people that would not have the humility to show up and watch one of his peers work out. But he said, ‘You know what, he is a polished version of what I want to become, so might as well steal as much as I can from him.'”

All of the work Herro put in over the offseason is paying off. The former first-round pick is in the midst of a career year.

He’s averaging 22.1 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.8 a*sists per game so far this season. He’s shooting 46.5 percent from the field and 40.2 percent from deep, which are both huge improvements over his shooting clips from the 2020-21 season.

4 days ago '20        #9
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 9618 9 K  Slaps total: 1792 1 K
Tyler Herro still wanna be black lol

4 days ago '17        #10
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40561 40 K  Slaps total: 12162 12 K
 Sandyy said
he aint doing any of this post season tho sadly
He already did it in the postseason. In his rookie year
+5   

4 days ago '11        #11
JGunnaWP 
Props total: 3813 3 K  Slaps total: 1035 1 K
Lol T herro will never be a superstar ever

4 days ago '05        #12
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 102516 102 K  Slaps total: 62285 62 K

4 days ago '20        #13
RTJ 
Props total: 14844 14 K  Slaps total: 1116 1 K
Thought the bubble chip was turning into a dynasty

Life comes at you fast

+1   

4 days ago '20        #14
SuperSlimey215 
 Mario Chalmers said
He already did it in the postseason. In his rookie year
Yea because averaging 16 on 43% shooting is the same thing he’s doing now lol stop.

4 days ago '17        #15
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40561 40 K  Slaps total: 12162 12 K
 SuperSlimey215 said
Yea because averaging 16 on 43% shooting is the same thing he’s doing now lol stop.
Scoring 37 as a rookie in a crucial conference finals game is pretty impressive my guy.

4 days ago '20        #16
SuperSlimey215 
 Mario Chalmers said
Scoring 37 as a rookie in a crucial conference finals game is pretty impressive my guy.
Meant to prop. I’m not saying that he wasn’t impressive I’m just saying it’s not close to what he’s doing now.

4 days ago '05        #17
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 102516 102 K  Slaps total: 62285 62 K
 UncleSpo said

The Miami Heat got a 100-92 win over the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday.

Star guard Tyler Herro had a fantastic overall showing in the victory, but he played especially well in the fourth quarter. The youngster scored 14 points in the final frame to push the Heat past Detroit.

Herro certainly seems to enjoy big moments, which he recently made very clear and wants the team from Butler.

“I’ve always embraced being that guy since high school, really my whole life,” Herro said of rising to the occasion late in games. “That’s who I am. I like being that guy to take big shots. I like trying to help my team get back in the game. I’m not afraid.”

Herro confidently stated that he’s a “winner.”

“I’m a winner,” he said. “You put me in at the end of the fourth, I try to compete and I want to win. I can score, but I try to do as much as I can effectively to help win.”

When all was said and done, Herro finished Tuesday’s game with 31 points on 12-for-21 shooting from the field and 4-for-8 shooting from deep. He also added eight rebounds and three a*sists.

The 21-year-old’s ability to show up late in games is becoming evident this season. In the fourth quarter of games in the 2021-22 campaign, he’s shooting 51.8 percent from the field and a whopping 50.0 percent from 3-point land.

Herro is definitely silencing his doubters. The former first-round has been arguably the NBA’s most valuable bench player this season, and there’s no telling where the Heat would be without him.

The L.A. Lakers are definitely fans of Herro and watch the Heat games while they ice down.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @enSports @ @ @ @ich please @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @@frequent23 @ @Out @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @E @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @TaxStoneCooked @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @99 @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ akaLegion @ @ @
Baby I like it raw Ooou baby I like it raw ya baby I like it raw ooou baby I like it raw

4 days ago '14        #18
MomsDigMe 
Props total: 11019 11 K  Slaps total: 3424 3 K
 SuperSlimey215 said
Tyler Herro still wanna be black lol
How do your determine stuff like this? Do black people act a certain way?

4 days ago '17        #19
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86333 86 K  Slaps total: 30961 30 K
Flesh is cooked, bust my gun like them kids in Red Hook, keep it jumping like Russell Westbrook
+1   

4 days ago '20        #20
SuperSlimey215 
 MomsDigMe said
How do your determine stuff like this? Do black people act a certain way?
Yes. They don’t act like yt people.

4 days ago '04        #21
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13193 13 K  Slaps total: 1095 1 K
 Chozen said
i'm not hurt.

but we'll see whoever your team is in the playoffs.

[spoiler - click to view]

4 days ago '20        #22
 Hardkore said
i'm not hurt.

but we'll see whoever your team is in the playoffs.

[spoiler - click to view]

Milwackee and nets ain't fu*king wit us maybe if nets get kyrie back

4 days ago '20        #23
DA BOOG MANE 
Props total: 21633 21 K  Slaps total: 5189 5 K
Baby Goat SZN

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+106online now  25
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  23
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  9
Video inside Christopher B Duncan talks about how the “Braxton” character ruined his..
75 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy