Top 10 Chilling Quotes During School Shootings

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
 kiddrocay said:
people that are not b l a c k
True.
 6 years ago '05        #42
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 cheguevara said:
actually this is a better link to the video, alil longer than the one i posted above

Damn, that girl peed herself!
 6 years ago '10        #43
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Exactly...portis187
oh look another race war!!!
 05-13-2012, 07:28 AM         #44
ROFLSTOMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“There is blood on the walls, blood on the chairs. I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s like something in the United States.
:lachen001:
 05-13-2012, 08:01 AM         #45
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
Damn, that girl peed herself!
yeah i know. that whole scene is just chilling esp when you know where it came from. there was more from the scene but i cant find the full clip, when he asks one of the students does she believe in god.

its a great show, season 1 just wrapped up..they already have the green light for season 2 because it was that damn good.

people were bi*ching about that ep tho, saying it was unnecessary and disrespectful to those who died in a school shooting.

Its called "American Horror Story" comes on FX. i can give you links if you wanna watch the show.
 6 years ago '11        #46
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
Well this is what people would classify as real n*gga sh*t so I don't see why other people are up in arms, this what y'all like right? take the yopper and let that thang go with no regard for human life, thats what real n*ggas do
 6 years ago '06        #47
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Well this is what people would classify as real n*gga sh*t so I don't see why other people are up in arms, this what y'all like right? take the yopper and let that thang go with no regard for human life, thats what real n*ggas do
You say real n*ggas, and I say a heartless pu*sy. That's the prob with this so called culture. It's more about being hard a.ss fu*k then making good music. You prolly think this sh*t is cool
 6 years ago '06        #48
space
space
Funny someone is talking about honkeys watching television and racial comments are coming left and right. It was all quote from a book, so while you shame a race, you once again look retarded
 6 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 Ward22 said:
Should have never gave you honkeys television
Hahahaha looks who created everything and laughs at who gave what race what
 6 years ago '11        #50
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
 vinceisallin said:
You say real n*ggas, and I say a heartless pu*sy. That's the prob with this so called culture. It's more about being hard a.ss fu*k then making good music. You prolly think this sh*t is cool
my sarcasm was not picked up through the screen, but I'm chillin tho, Im not gon come at you because it should have been worded better on my part.
 6 years ago '07        #51
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
"Our f!ght is against cruel people, cowards, who take advantage of the kindness, the weakness of people unable to defend themselves"

He said this and then went and k!lled a bunch of 8th grade girls
 6 years ago '09        #52
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14031 14031
When I was in high school, this kid Andrew osantowski planned to shoot up and blow up my school. Apparently he bragged online about to some girl in Washington and it just so happens that her dad was a cop. She told him and the kid was arrested the morning he planned to attack. Cops raided his house and found several weapons and bombs. Him and his dad we arrested. The kid did like five years. He got out in 2010 I believe. sh*t was big news in my area. Google it. In happened in Clinton township Michigan at Chippewa valley high school. Which is about a fiv minute wlk from eminems house. It's the school hailey goes too. I'm not lying this can all be verified.
 6 years ago '10        #53
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
“I am f!ghting feminism.” and “This sure beats the hell out of algebra, doesn’t it?” take the cake!

[pic - click to view]

05-13-2012, 01:44 PM         #54
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when I saw Bowling For Columbine.. that sh*t damn near had me about to cry. It's truly sad. Especially when they're walking around the library throwing pipe bombs and you can see the kids hiding from them Then when the girl was crying and talking about what they said to her and "they k!lled the black kid because he was black". I hate those fu*king f*ggots. Weak little pieces of sh*t. It's sad I don't believe in heaven and hell because these pussies that commit suicide get off so fu*king easy.
 6 years ago '05        #55
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 2492 2492
 d!ck Cheese said:
I remember when I saw Bowling For Columbine.. that sh*t damn near had me about to cry. It's truly sad. Especially when they're walking around the library throwing pipe bombs and you can see the kids hiding from them Then when the girl was crying and talking about what they said to her and "they k!lled the black kid because he was black". I hate those fu*king f*ggots. Weak little pieces of sh*t. It's sad I don't believe in heaven and hell because these pussies that commit suicide get off so fu*king easy.
im sure there is a special place in hell forthose kids. But likewise i would never cower at fools like that, i would rather die trying to pry that gun away. But if i do ply the gun away, i promise you the dudes face would be mashed potatoes.

Nobody did anything to stop them for a whole hour hard to believe.
 6 years ago '04        #56
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 cheguevara said:
actually this is a better link to the video, alil longer than the one i posted above

05-13-2012, 10:33 PM         #57
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atwal11 said:
gangsta rap made me do it..
 05-14-2012, 09:59 PM         #58
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ward22 said:
Should have never gave you honkeys television
 05-15-2012, 03:40 AM         #59
Young Token  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read. sh*ts crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy