Rewind: Former (G UNIT} Artist SPIDER LOC DISSING G-UNIT?? Say's 50 Left HIm out to DRY

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
59fifty 
space
space
$22,702 | Props total: 10152 10152
 Ednyce said:
i swear yo n*ggas is so dumb. growing up in the hood you supposed to know how to hustle and stretch a dollar. you supposed to take advantage of that 15 mins of fame. sh*t k!lls me, n*ggas get hot for a min then you see them a year or 2 later and they wearing dirty champion outfits. you gotta invest man, buy some real estate, invest in some gold/silver. stock anything. n*ggas k!ll me, always bitting the hand that feeds them, you shouldnt be mad at anybody but urself for not taking advantage of the opportunity n*ggas put you in !!
Word...my ppls saw beans at walmart in the lay away line w/ two dvds n took a pic then posted it on facebook...dude look like he was hurtin...theres no way I would fu*k an opp like beans had...he better try to reach out to meek to see if rozay can put him down w/ mmg bcuz ross savin careers rite now
 6 years ago '07        #42
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 8817 8817
 Ednyce said:
i swear yo n*ggas is so dumb. growing up in the hood you supposed to know how to hustle and stretch a dollar. you supposed to take advantage of that 15 mins of fame. sh*t k!lls me, n*ggas get hot for a min then you see them a year or 2 later and they wearing dirty champion outfits. you gotta invest man, buy some real estate, invest in some gold/silver. stock anything. n*ggas k!ll me, always bitting the hand that feeds them, you shouldnt be mad at anybody but urself for not taking advantage of the opportunity n*ggas put you in !!
I feel that but that average n*gga in the hood don't know sh*t about investing. They think that rap sh*t gonna last so they don't take advantage of the opportunities.
 6 years ago '06        #43
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
fast forwarded till i saw the tatted bi*ch. she looks ight but ehh
 6 years ago '04        #44
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 59fifty said:
Word...my ppls saw beans at walmart in the lay away line w/ two dvds n took a pic then posted it on facebook...dude look like he was hurtin...
So a n*gga go to WalMart and automatically he in the gutter?? Beans always been a grimey looking dude.

And u can't even put 2 dvd's in layaway at Walmart. Ur friend is a lying sack of sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #45
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
 Adwerdz said:
spliff star raps better than 90% of these bums out now as well
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #46
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 Stupid Fresh said:
i would listen if it were an interview

this guys music is trash

haha cosign...spyder joke always been garbage, still don't kno why the unit signed him...
 6 years ago '05        #47
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
DAM CUZZ I SEE WHY 50 STOP FUCCIN WITH YOU. n*gga SOUND LIKE ANTWOINE DODSON ON THE HOOK. n*gga PLEASE QUIT RAPN U GOT THE WEST LOOKIN BAD CRIP
 6 years ago '05        #49
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
so spi aint hard

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 01-29-2012 at 03:59 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #50
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Did he do the hook on the T-Pain app? WTF
 6 years ago '10        #51
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
spider loc was g-unit's west coast pass
howwwwwww???? when 50 been met DR.Dre n was signed by his protege, Eminem

50 gave loc a chance after the beef with game to show he still had love for the west coast if anything and the n*gga loc was only good enough to be a soldier...40 had alil mo since in how he marketed hisself he saw the lane that loc aint take originally with the beefin n runnin wild so 40 stepped up in his place but loc still had bread n*gga was a lowkey mili/thousandaire

Loc aint poppin aint like he puttin out music....bottom line is u still gotta work instead of waiting on the next check....ask banks n yayo they'll tell its money out there but you gotta get it n 50 will help you get it if you really serious n puttin forth efforts
 01-29-2012, 05:26 PM         #52
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:
haha look at this motha fu*ka in the vid at the beginning

only song i did like from this guy tho

6 years ago '08        #53
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17209 17209
He was in CSI or some sh*t playing a gang member
 6 years ago '08        #54
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 59fifty said:
Word...my ppls saw beans at walmart in the lay away line w/ two dvds n took a pic then posted it on facebook...dude look like he was hurtin...theres no way I would fu*k an opp like beans had...he better try to reach out to meek to see if rozay can put him down w/ mmg bcuz ross savin careers rite now
How is Ross saving careers and he only has 1 gold album?? You nikkas k!ll me! Ross aint hot anymore! His 15 minutes are up!!

Anytime someone fails its someone elses fault right? I have been guilty of the same thing! Blaming everyone else instead of looking in the mirror! NOBODY can make you do anything you dont want to and NObody owes anyone anything!!!

Last edited by damion_mob_30; 01-29-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #55
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,404 | Props total: 29594 29594
game been tellin this dude what the outcomes would be...before it was

[pic - click to view]

Urbanchill said:
why dont none of these n*ggas ever just take a walk up to gunit records if they having problems ?

buck game spider none of these n*ggas just went to the building and ran the doorbell somebodys always there sh*t
wat u think Buck's recorded phone call was all about?

and Game did go see 50 but his a.ss went out the back of hot 97...so no

Last edited by youngmic; 01-29-2012 at 07:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
thats the problem...n*ggas sign up with these companies like 50 jayz puff and eminem like they suppose to be best friends for life no matter what happens.

if i worked at burger king...i cant call up the ceo like you dawg..we cool can i get 20k real quick.

this its a business not personal
 6 years ago '04        #57
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,404 | Props total: 29594 29594
 GUNITZCAPO said:
howwwwwww???? when 50 been met DR.Dre n was signed by his protege, Eminem

50 gave loc a chance after the beef with game to show he still had love for the west coast if anything and the n*gga loc was only good enough to be a soldier...40 had alil mo since in how he marketed hisself he saw the lane that loc aint take originally with the beefin n runnin wild so 40 stepped up in his place but loc still had bread n*gga was a lowkey mili/thousandaire

Loc aint poppin aint like he puttin out music....bottom line is u still gotta work instead of waiting on the next check....ask banks n yayo they'll tell its money out there but you gotta get it n 50 will help you get it if you really serious n puttin forth efforts
spider paid for all his vids, promo, went head up with dudes on his own...lol wtf u talkin bout? oh wait (looks at screename).... oh ok....
 6 years ago '07        #58
BEEBUBB 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 88 88
Does anybody know if his movie ever came out?

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy