Yukmouth vs Game beefin again...Yukmouth speakin on Game in Interview(AUDIO)

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
Omg this n*gga just destyoed games career !! Wow change of heart haaaaaa
haaaa ahhh man!!
 7 years ago '09        #82
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
GAME IS A b**ch AND HAS BEN SINCE JUMP !~!!!! THE GAME SHOW !
HIS TATOO COVER UP! DUDE IS A CERTIFIED b**ch !!IF HE WASNT FAMOUS
HE WOULDA ALREADY HUNG HIS INSECURE a.ss !
 02-17-2011, 10:22 PM         #83
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga yuk stay talkin. i wish the beef was over after that vid he did with the fake game getting chased in pink, that was hilarious but everything else was overkill...yuk fell off anyway his s**t aint been worthin bumpin since the first Thug Lordz joint
 7 years ago '04        #84
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
*didnt listen..but

[video - click to view]

thuggiiinn

mobbbiiiinnn

gone. dj freshh drop these beats n*ggaa we feein

[video - click to view]

Last edited by slapaho; 02-17-2011 at 10:55 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #85
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 21 21
This is the Greatest Yukmouth song of all time and its only an intro! Rappers today can only dream of being this good.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #86
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
Its funny when I hear folks speaking up on artist.. especially ones I happen to know. Jayceon Taylor aka The Created M.C aka The Game.. can't be mad, n*gga came up selling a fake West Coast image to the mainstream.. gotta love G-Unit for making it marketable.

Went to Juco with the n*gga in 2000(Antelope Valley College, Lancaster)
n*gga use to rap with the Elite Fleet(Eastside Palmdale n*ggas who thought they could rap)
He was a transformer(blood/crip) till Big Chynaman from Hoover caught him flammed up at Lancaster City Park and beat that a.ss.
The girl he claimed he went to high school with from the Change of Heart video hahaha well funny thing is, I went to middle and high school with Sadira.. never seen the n*gga! Hahaahah n*ggas a phony.
But he is a entertainer, what do you expect.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #88
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$28,404 | Props total: 29594 29594
 Gravediggaz said:
that thugged out album had some insane production...
 7 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 youngmic said:
that thugged out album had some insane production...
it was a sick double album.....mike dean did all the production didn't he?
 7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
it was a sick double album.....mike dean did all the production didn't he?
hell yeah the majority...dude is highly slept on...ballers feud is my s**t, damn i gotta bump that album again, i was hella surprised he put mc ren on the album.... but yeah thugged out was also the s**t.....yuk k!lled that last verse

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 youngmic said:
hell yeah the majority...dude is highly slept on...ballers feud is my s**t, damn i gotta bump that album again, i was hella surprised he put mc ren on the album.... but yeah thugged out was also the s**t.....yuk k!lled that last verse
yeah he had MC Ren and Tech N9ne on the same track.....he had sick features on the album like DMG, Poppa LQ, Dogg Pound, Tela, 5th ward boyz, Willie D, Snypaz....Thug Lord was a dope album....had Nate Dogg, C-bo, CJ mac was on that album.....damn I haven't listen to thug lord in years......little boys and girls
 7 years ago '04        #92
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Yuk always crash the last verse when he got features on the track.. like "We Gone Ride" w/ The Outlawz on Thuglord..
 02-18-2011, 10:48 AM         #93
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueWest_1 said:
@ trying to say the Game ain't got no buzz when Yukmouth hasn't been relevant in the game since late 90s.

Dude is a clown
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #94
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Its funny when I hear folks speaking up on artist.. especially ones I happen to know. Jayceon Taylor aka The Created M.C aka The Game.. can't be mad, n*gga came up selling a fake West Coast image to the mainstream.. gotta love G-Unit for making it marketable.

Went to Juco with the n*gga in 2000(Antelope Valley College, Lancaster)
n*gga use to rap with the Elite Fleet(Eastside Palmdale n*ggas who thought they could rap)
He was a transformer(blood/crip) till Big Chynaman from Hoover caught him flammed up at Lancaster City Park and beat that a.ss.
The girl he claimed he went to high school with from the Change of Heart video hahaha well funny thing is, I went to middle and high school with Sadira.. never seen the n*gga! Hahaahah n*ggas a phony.
But he is a entertainer, what do you expect.
LMAO...stfu

Game a real blood, so

Last edited by PBoy03; 02-18-2011 at 11:55 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #95
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 youngmic said:
speak for yourself...just sayin...yuk has a nice lil fan base...no one is sayin hes droppin hits out there but dude has bangers...peoples opinions of him are different than your obviously...but people do check for dude...and its not like he brought up game ...they did...
I'm not denying Yuk has a fan base but its all in one region. Not even hating on Bay artists but they're music doesn't travel far. I give them props cuz they support the s**t out of their artists out there which I think is dope but people don't realize they don't appeal to anybody else.

The Bay got shine when the West took over the game but since then, nothing has come out of there that really has made an impact. They run the independent game but it just means you're music isn't going to go national.

Just sayin.

katalist said:
Yukmouth steady touring around the world, he get tons of shows to do all over hte world, you got no f**kign idea what you are talking about. He also still getting money from I GOT 5 ON IT. I swear some of your bx dudes, gossip like b**ches. The Luniz one of the most known rap groups around the world, haters gonna hate though.
The Luniz are only known for ONE SONG. That came out in 1995. That's 16 years ago! Song is classic but lets not act like Yuk or the Luniz are known for anything else.

If he's touring, good for him cuz he's definitely not moving any units outside the Bay.
 7 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 TrueWest_1 said:
I'm not denying Yuk has a fan base but its all in one region. Not even hating on Bay artists but they're music doesn't travel far. I give them props cuz they support the s**t out of their artists out there which I think is dope but people don't realize they don't appeal to anybody else.

The Bay got shine when the West took over the game but since then, nothing has come out of there that really has made an impact. They run the independent game but it just means you're music isn't going to go national.

Just sayin.

hmmm i can dig alot of that
 7 years ago '04        #97
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
 whodatb1 said:
get outta here kali ... you know ... like i know .... yuk is a b**ch a.ss n*gga ... we say what we want about game ... but at least dude was jack boy who DID run wild in compton a few years ... albeit late in age..... i aint found one reputable person to vouche for yuk .... just n*ggaz sayin he owe them money ..... alotta thorough n*ggaz AT LEAST know game from da streets in la ..... east coast / pirus / neighborhoods / grape streets / families ....... they all "know" this n*gga ... grant it ... its because he was confused foster home kid jumpin hood to hood ... but it is what it is ......

i done witnessed like three different n*ggaz (2 of them regime n*ggaz) tap this dude yuk chin for bein a b**ch ....

yeah .. yuk used to gas tho ... he let da pills and s**t get to him .......

and kaliz ...... dont make me break out da pictures wit granny .... anybody could be made to not look thorough ...... lmao
First off chief, you sounding like stan.. remind me of a f**k boy I had to s**t on at HHU.. and I don't know about Yuk, so that's why I didn't speak on him...

and n*ggas might know who Game is in L.A hahahahah but that don't mean s**t if you never put work in.. like I said, he was transforming in Lancaster and got caught up with some Hoovers.. and I know the chick from Change of Heart.. you know the one he went to school with haha last time I checked I didn't see that n*gga at lunch
 7 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
denial ...... phats bossi and madmax definately tapped da n*gga chin ....... baby s ran up on da n*gga as well for tryin to undercut what he was doin wit tt boy productions ....... need any more info ??????? guess dude aint got his squad or somethin in los angeles ......

lol oh the disgruntled ones who expect all this money but have to split it with a dozen dudes..did they catch him alone like everyone else? yuk been legit in the bay homie...just sayin..sure cats caught him slippin...but that can happen to anyone, its not like hes super thug n cant be touched..he just chooses the wrong people to befriend, people like Suge
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy