Eminem Speaks On Almost Dissing Lil Wayne And Kanye West "Thank God I didn't Do It"

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2010, 07:40 PM         #41
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a pus*y
 06-08-2010, 07:57 PM         #42
enzo100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em would rock both of em, but hey the game needs some more respect and cooperation in it to make good s**t...even if that means young money keeps putting out tracks
 06-08-2010, 07:59 PM         #43
CTHoneys 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't have minded if he went at Weezy and Kanye anyways, these cats fell off with that auto-tune and singing. If you want real Wayne bump that old school Hot Boys albums....
Eminem would have never had his a.ss handed to him, he can bury any rapper in a battle.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
What funny to me is that Eminem named the two rappers 50 had a problem with some time ago, on the track "Play this on the Radio" If I recall correctly, 50 stated "First they say that f@ggot hot/ then the let this junkie shine/ gave em all these f-cking trophies/ tell me where the f-ck is mine" Im wondering if Eminem is mention the same time period.

Last edited by Iceman01; 06-08-2010 at 08:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #45
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 5223 5223
people that are not girls think drake is good?
 8 years ago '10        #46
Jessie19994 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,657 | Props total: 268 268
 Joe Budden said:
This is proof that Eminem dissed these clowns on "Forever."

What The f**k did he say to diss them on "Forever"?
 8 years ago '08        #47
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,554 | Props total: 17209 17209
He was going to diss T.I. also right?
 8 years ago '10        #48
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
 m_cullins said:
On a new song titled “Talkin’ 2 Myself” off of Eminem’s Recovery album, the rapper revealed that he planned to diss Lil Wayne and Kanye West.

Hatred was flowing through my veins, on the verge of going insane, I almost made a song dissing Lil Wayne. It’s like I was jealous of him because of the attention he was getting, I felt horrible about myself. He was spittin’ and I wasn’t. Anyone who was buzzin back then could of got it, almost went at Kanye too. Thank god I didn’t do it, I would of had my a** handed to me.

Am I the only person who thinks that he isnt talking about Wayne and Kanye. I think he was talking about all of you, the rap fans. If he wouldve gone at them, yall wouldve seen right through it and called himjealous or taking unneccesary shots at someone.
 06-08-2010, 10:57 PM         #49
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ props to burgboi because pimpin is da only one that actually understood what em meant by havin his a.ss handed to him

he wasnt talmbout lyrically but more so public perception ya dig... check it, he a legend in da game but as far as right this minute (despite em's sales) it's weezy & kanye burnin up radio, da clubs and havin da most influence on da hip hop nation. so muhf**kas would have turned on eminem for actin like a jealous hoe

to me ya gotta give shady props for da honesty mayne... aint nothin wrong wit admittin yo shortcomings and keepin it 100 wit yo fans and yo self in da process
 06-09-2010, 10:36 AM         #50
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whether you love or hate him, at least respect him for being humble and keeping it 100
 8 years ago '07        #51
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 1051 1051
this is just eminem being humble because he's so great it doesn't seem right for him to be c*cky anymore.

both lil wayne and kanye are not battle rappers and have hardly dissed anybody in rap.

eminem would slaughter them whether strung out on drugs or not, he's a battle rapper.
 8 years ago '10        #52
enroc 
space
space
space
$48 | Props total: 0 0
hes just talking about how he was on drugs and had writers block and couldnt make any songs at the time...
He would destroy them now or before the addiction.
 8 years ago '04        #53
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11661 11661
em scared to go against raps elite
 8 years ago '07        #54
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 m_cullins said:
On a new song titled .... Thank god I didn’t do it, I would of had my a** handed to me.
What? by who Kanye? Lil Wayne? what the f**k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy