Sep 13 - 50 Cent blames Dr. Dre for The Game rift

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+21  235
143 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

09-13-2005, 12:29 PM         #1
8175 page views
94 comments

sarbear 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Sep 13 - 50 Cent blames Dr. Dre for The Game rift

Heavyweight rapper 50 Cent is convinced Dr Dre gave former G-unit member The Game the courage to start a war of words with his former mentor.

The "Candy Shop" hip-hop star has been embroiled in a long running feud with his former friend ever since he announced The Game's departure from G-Unit earlier this year - - but 50 Cent is adamant The Game would not have the confidence to take him on with support from their producer and his Aftermath record label.

"I think a big portion of the problem comes from Dr Dre and Aftermath; I don't think it was handled properly," said 50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson.

"If Game felt saying something about me was saying something about Dre, he wouldn't have said what he said. They made him have that comfort."

Source://http://www.southflorida.com/news/sfl-scwnwcdnig9sep13,0,7644781.story?coll=sfe-news-wire

best
worst
94 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-67online now  31
Video inside Female Makes A Tik-Tok Video Saying Black Men Donít Like Black Women. D..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+209online now  31
Video inside The greatest wrestling entrance in the history of the universe
135 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  21
Interactive Chart of Bible Contradictions
109 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Image(s) inside DIDDY romancing 50CENT baby mama while his SON SIRE play in the POOL. ..
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy