Justin Beiber debuts new haircut :dead:

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+21  235
143 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

02-22-2011, 03:05 PM         #1
5637 page views
71 comments

Chopzilla 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Justin Beiber debuts new haircut :dead:

Justin Bieber debuts 'mature' haircut
Justin Bieber fans probably couldn't Belieb their eyes when the teen idol trimmed his signature mop top yesterday.

"Thinking about getting a haircut....hmmmmmm," Bieber tweeted shortly before getting snipped. The 16-year-old, who was filming a music video with the band Rascal Flatts when he transformed his tresses, told TMZ he decided to switch up his 'do because he wanted a "more mature look."

"I just wanted kind of a change," he said. "I didn't want to cut it all off. I've had it for 3 Ĺ years. I just got sick of it. It was in my eyes and I just wanted it out of my face."

Bieber, who shared photos of his shorter, spikier style with TMZ, says his strands will be sold to benefit charity. (Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts, above, also snapped a pic with the teen and his new cut.)

"Yeah so it's true...i got a lil haircut...i like it...and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction," Bieber tweeted. "Details coming soon."

Justin Bieber debuts 'mature' haircut – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Oh snap son the apocalypse is here lil girls is gonna start offin themselves since Beib the God cut his hamster style hair image
+1   

best
worst
71 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-67online now  31
Video inside Female Makes A Tik-Tok Video Saying Black Men Donít Like Black Women. D..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+209online now  31
Video inside The greatest wrestling entrance in the history of the universe
135 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  21
Interactive Chart of Bible Contradictions
109 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Image(s) inside DIDDY romancing 50CENT baby mama while his SON SIRE play in the POOL. ..
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy