Ar Ab sentenced to 45 years

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 4 weeks ago '21        #201
Justin Igore 
Props total: 2205 2 K  Slaps total: 461 461
Iím about to write this n*gga a letter. Its gonna say ďHa ha!Ē til I get tired of writing it.

4 weeks ago '04        #202
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12022 12 K  Slaps total: 969 969
 The corrector said
In b4 "free ar ab" posts

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He's not only a bully and criminal but he tells on himself
i think ralo and ar-ab were talking on videos on that DJ's website.

a year or two later, both men are locked up.

4 weeks ago '16        #203
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 48076 48 K  Slaps total: 3155 3 K
damn

+2   

4 weeks ago '07        #204
young mad 
Props total: 22688 22 K  Slaps total: 1227 1 K
 LateModelSedan said
slapped.
Okay..?
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #205
YgYeezy203 
Props total: 4319 4 K  Slaps total: 455 455
Me and my brother used to watch his videos and straight laugh. He was the true definition of Open Book!!! n*gga telling everything. He pretty much inadvertently told on everybody in his circle. What a fu*king idiot.

+4   

4 weeks ago '12        #206
Di Warlord 
Props total: 24515 24 K  Slaps total: 1400 1 K
 King Jaffe Joe said
damn smh

dudes verse on this>>>>>
n*gga had mad bars

"the gun small the clip hang like Florida" damn this dude had he stuck to rap he woulda been a legend amongst these herbs in the 2010s-2020s
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #207
TheGift 
Props total: 15719 15 K  Slaps total: 793 793
 AgentOrange said
The streets will forget him by then. No pension. No retirement. His crew will get old. Half turn to dope heads. Other in jail. One or two turn to God and become family men. All that street cred is a myth when you come home in 20+yrs. Nobody going to care. Its going to be new n*ggas on the same path calling you old and washed up....until they become old and wash.
The cycle continues...
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #208
consigliereA 
Props total: 51345 51 K  Slaps total: 3045 3 K

3 weeks ago '14        #209
consigliereA 
I just tore one out the inner tube..
then compressed it into two, they look identical..
I'm probably never gon' reach my pinnacle..
I done woke up broke and took ten of 'em..

Last edited by consigliereA; 04-20-2021 at 10:51 AM..

3 weeks ago '14        #210
consigliereA 
I pop a 30 like I get prescriptions..
You see a cop and you get descriptive..

3 weeks ago '16        #211
Alaskan 
Props total: 7265 7 K  Slaps total: 301 301
45 is crazy! Even if he shaves 30 years off he might not ever see the world again smh

3 weeks ago '05        #212
CartelFamill 
Props total: 8921 8 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
 Gio Trappertoni said
100% racist

His lawyer must have been trash cos everything they posted in that transcript was bullsh*t. Straight racism. His lawyer should have easily beat that case.

Like I said before AR was selling drugs the last time he went jail but I donít even believe the drug charges.
Naw Homie,,,,,The Judge,The Cops and Feds did Dirty.....I think You and Me the Only read The Transcrips....Cuz i see you said you seen it and KNOW it was Bullsh*t

There is NO evidence on AB but him Making a Sale to Tez Rat a*s for a Half Oz...They had wiretaps and all kinds of sh*t....Never caught on em nor his name mentioned.....They said his Cousins kept saying Fat Boy....But What the fu*k that Prove?....Its mad Fat n*ggas in Philly

The Investigation was started over a Weed Pen that Cop Found in a car doing a illegal search ....And The Cop has been under investogation becuz he is one of the cops on D.A.'s Dont call List that Meek Mills Lawyer exposed

They did a Illegal Raid and ran up in one of Ab's cribs ...."Supposely" Found something and then called for Warrant

The DA took Ab's Lyrics.....and Gave Tez bi*ch a*s story to make it fit the Narrative.....How the fu*k you let a n*gga that you have evidence that k*lled ATLEAST 8 people Get 10 year bid for that

Boy Tez ....AB aint have sh*t to do wit that.....That n*gga was Lik Moss's Man....He kept takkung about OBH Berto ....But nobody wit that Name got locked up

Some of yall just bad as these Bloggers sayin stupid sh*t

Ab was Making a k*lling off Real Estate and OBH had DIstrubation deal.....Ab was making mad money off music....Thats why he started he started signing Artist from Outside of Philly

Do This.....Go Look at Vlad Interview when AB said He started buying properties and got Chinese Partners from NYC and they was buying up houses in Philly and refurbishing them ....and He had Stores....Philly does NOT want No Black Man to have that much Power

But what should i expect from a Bunch of surburan dorks who never lived that
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #213
Gio Trappertoni 
Props total: 21707 21 K  Slaps total: 4598 4 K
 CartelFamill said
Naw Homie,,,,,The Judge,The Cops and Feds did Dirty.....I think You and Me the Only read The Transcrips....Cuz i see you said you seen it and KNOW it was Bullsh*t

There is NO evidence on AB but him Making a Sale to Tez Rat a*s for a Half Oz...They had wiretaps and all kinds of sh*t....Never caught on em nor his name mentioned.....They said his Cousins kept saying Fat Boy....But What the fu*k that Prove?....Its mad Fat n*ggas in Philly

The Investigation was started over a Weed Pen that Cop Found in a car doing a illegal search ....And The Cop has been under investogation becuz he is one of the cops on D.A.'s Dont call List that Meek Mills Lawyer exposed

They did a Illegal Raid and ran up in one of Ab's cribs ...."Supposely" Found something and then called for Warrant

The DA took Ab's Lyrics.....and Gave Tez bi*ch a*s story to make it fit the Narrative.....How the fu*k you let a n*gga that you have evidence that k*lled ATLEAST 8 people Get 10 year bid for that

Boy Tez ....AB aint have sh*t to do wit that.....That n*gga was Lik Moss's Man....He kept takkung about OBH Berto ....But nobody wit that Name got locked up

Some of yall just bad as these Bloggers sayin stupid sh*t

Ab was Making a k*lling off Real Estate and OBH had DIstrubation deal.....Ab was making mad money off music....Thats why he started he started signing Artist from Outside of Philly

Do This.....Go Look at Vlad Interview when AB said He started buying properties and got Chinese Partners from NYC and they was buying up houses in Philly and refurbishing them ....and He had Stores....Philly does NOT want No Black Man to have that much Power

But what should i expect from a Bunch of surburan dorks who never lived that
Thatís what I said he was doing the real estate. They deffo set ab up if the weed pen thing is what happened. Heís been a business man for the last 5 years. Anyone could tell. Also they were making bank of OBH apparel him and Mullaz

But whatís crazy to me is how they taking taz word for something when he is clearly got a mental illness as a obh groupie/crash dummy. Iím 100% sure he was doing sh*t on his own accord and it werenít no hit. Basically taz statements are tainted.

This is one of the biggest injustices since max got done for 75 when he werenít even there when that racist a*s pig derek chauvin might get 12.5 years for murdering a man on camera.

I been saying ab is innocent and heís flipping houses but all these bloggers are the reason why the judge and the jury threw the book at bro. Music is entertainment. AB is nothing more than a wrestler. Canít believe they took him from his little kids when he was finally on the straight and narrow providing for them.

fu*k them racist a*s crackers

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  17
Brie Larson unfriends Gal Gadot amid tweet defending Israel
193 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+50online now  10
May 11 - Grandpa went in Dunkin donuts with day kkk banter n got soul knocked ..
185 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+78online now  9
Image(s) inside Post A Pic of the Woman You With Right Now. Let's rate 1-10.
754 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  6
"Who k*lled Mac Dre"
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy