While Black Rob Is On His Death Bed, Puffy Partying It Up and Looking Younger Than Ever

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '16        #26
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23165 23 K  Slaps total: 6747 6 K
 Annakinsnow said
Heís not obligated at all. But damn maybe show a little empathy. Puffy probably drops 100k on bullsh*t once a week. Why not throw some bands at someone u once considered a friend in a time of need? Whatís the point of being filthy rich if your not gonna help out your peoples from time to time. But fu*k it buy another 100k worth of jewelry I guess. Itís his money he can do what he wishes.
Rob ain't his people's he was his artist...Rob ain't one of his children, his cousin, nephew nothing...
+3   

1 month ago '18        #27
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 13792 13 K  Slaps total: 15364 15 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Cuz he be constantly in the back of n*ggas raps adlibing about loyalty with the distortion fx
i used to be like this when i first heard about how diddy took advtanvage of the lox back in the early youtube days adn worldstar hip hop days. and was team fu*k diddy for life.

but hear me out.

let's not act like diddy did not have a right to adbone thee n*ggas.

7:00 mark to

1. shyne admitted that it was his gangsta thugs friends who was in the club during the diddy and j lo shooting. and that he knew some sh*t was about to go down. why didn't he warn diddy and say i don';t think we should stay here. and let the situtation get so bad to where they was about to k*ll them.

3:00 mark

2. shyne admitting to sleeping with p.diddy baby mother and j lo. that is his own boss. and how he was wild out of control, and did vaule or care about life.

3. now you sleep or creep with your boss rap ceo baby mother or girlfriend or wife and see how that goes.

1 month ago '17        #28
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 65781 65 K  Slaps total: 17955 17 K
 Johnny Cinco said
I donít get the correlation. If you got time explain it.
Biggie was a grown man, but diddy ALWAYS made sure he did right by big.... even after death he shouts him out, makes posthumous albums, gives the ok for the movie, still makes references to him being the GOAT...

Watch this....

Why he not giving black Rob the same kind of acknowledgment that he gives/gave biggie?

Watch the answer you give.....

1 month ago '17        #29
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58446 58 K  Slaps total: 14318 14 K
 Frankie Needles said
n*gga WHAT? So you're telling me that the McDonald's CEO owe's someone help if they fall on hard times some 15 years after they last flipped a burger for them?

Look Rob made money from shows and touring, if he fu*ked that up that's on him, Puff ain't obligated to take care of that man. would it be the good thing to do, yep, but for someone to expect puff to take care of that man is fu*king nuts...but then again this generation expects people to bail them out of the stupid a*s moves they make so it's understood
I said Welcome to the Internet viral conversations that could possibly get a boss like Puff to give money to his old artist that people still love. Even if the artist didn't make him millions of dollars

1 month ago '17        #30
 classicrap1 said
i used to be like this when i first heard about how diddy took advtanvage of the lox back in the early youtube days adn worldstar hip hop days. and was team fu*k diddy for life.

but hear me out.

let's not act like diddy did not have a right to adbone thee n*ggas.

7:00 mark to

1. shyne admitted that it was his gangsta thugs friends who was in the club during the diddy and j lo shooting. and that he knew some sh*t was about to go down. why didn't he warn diddy and say i don';t think we should stay here. and let the situtation get so bad to where they was about to k*ll them.

3:00 mark

2. shyne admitting to sleeping with p.diddy baby mother and j lo. that is his own boss. and how he was wild out of control, and did vaule or care about life.

3. now you sleep or creep with your boss rap ceo baby mother or girlfriend or wife and see how that goes.

See this is the same excuse dudes give for 69

If your mans is doing time for you, u make sure they are good! U get them back on their feet. Women are replaceable. Would u rather sit 10 years in prison? Or leave the bi*ch who opened her legs and said ďIdc if Iím wit diddy, Iíll allow u to fu*k meĒ. Thatís on the hoe, not the man. Or else it would be r*pe

Look how many n*ggas j Lo ran through..... THATS been in her from the jump.

So nah bruh.

1 month ago '19        #31
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 3063 3 K  Slaps total: 443 443
 Souloh said
Why do yíall feel like Puff is obligated to reach out to his former employees every time something bad happens?
Because... something bad happens?

1 month ago '13        #32
Commission 
Props total: 90022 90 K  Slaps total: 15263 15 K
n*ggas in here outside looking in
+4   

1 month ago '18        #33
 6.Yrs said
If I make 100k with you imma flip it to 2.

If I make 500k with you imma flip it a M.

The raping you records sh*t is fu*ked and should have been addressed but to be poor or homeless??

Makes no sense.
right. most of these n*ggas would be dead or in jail without diddy. i get that he srcewed them out contract.

but they got royalti checks. and they got show money. aroud that time as big as bad boy was. i pretty sure they were getting 10k a show. or 2ok or 8k.

and probably doing like 4 shows a week.

10,000 x 3 shows a week = 30k a week.

30k a week x 4 weeks = 120,000 a month.

120,000 x 12 months = 1,300,000 million a year. tax free.

sh*t n*gga it's up to you what you do with that. 1.3 million is more than n*ggas going see in a lifestime. from food stamps to a million.

that your job to make that stress for years or invest it.

1 month ago '19        #34
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13180 13 K  Slaps total: 2309 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Cuz he be constantly in the back of n*ggas raps adlibing about loyalty with the distortion fx
Again why do yíall feel like Diddy is obligated to reach out to his FORMER employees, you just mention something that he did for people that were Bad Boy employees.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #35
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23165 23 K  Slaps total: 6747 6 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

If your mans is doing time for you, u make sure they are good! U get them back on their feet. Women are replaceable. Would u rather sit 10 years in prison? Or leave the bi*ch who opened her legs and said ďIdc if Iím wit diddy, Iíll allow u to fu*k meĒ. Thatís on the hoe, not the man. Or else it would be r*pe

So nah bruh.
Them street rules don't exist in the real world fam, keep thinking MILLIONAIRES really out here trying to keep their real n*gga pass, grow the fu*k up. Shyne was a grown a*s man, he could have avoided that sentence 9 different ways, but nope wanted to "follow the code" and now he stuck in Belize and Diddy worth more than 500 million..but you know "real n*ggas"
+3   

1 month ago '17        #36
 Souloh said
Again why do yíall feel like Diddy is obligated to reach out to his FORMER employees, you just mention something that he did for people that were Bad Boy employees.
Wow, so with that logic why is he treating biggie like heís still alive????!

1 month ago '19        #37
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38642 38 K  Slaps total: 7275 7 K
Ayo what type of frames is Puff rocking, They resemble some Cartier but i don't know which; Been looking for them forever.

1 month ago '18        #38
 PackerTrelli3 said

So nah bruh.
i am shocked a boxden member is actually giving a good asnwer.

but bruh. if you worth millions of dollars. and i know some goons who are my old street friends. but they are jeylous and wild and crab in the barrel n*ggas.

and they are starting sh*t and getting hostile and violent towards my boss wand your wife. mind you your the reason i have a million dollars and out the hood.

i don't go warn you about these n*ggas. or confront the n*ggas and say. chill out bro.

3. or tell you bro i think we should leave. these n*ggas are real mence to soicety and if some sh*t goes down it could get ugly for us.

example:

my friends who i was getting back my studio equiement back from in 2008. told me. i cannot come in. because he is recording with some real gangsta n*ggas. and they might tease you. they drunk and wild. and i know you not the type to let n*ggas run over top of you. so yaw might clash and some sh*t could go left.

so can you come back anothe r time to pick the sh*t up.

i said yeah. thank you for warning me.

1 month ago '07        #39
r.burgundy 
Props total: 23957 23 K  Slaps total: 4216 4 K
 SSJ4 Goku said
Accountability.

Did diddy tell rob to make those personal choices outside of music?

Did diddy tell Loon to push heroin?

Did Diddy tell G-Dep to make that nurder confession?

was diddy not charging his artists to be in their videos?
was diddy not charging his artists production credits to go in the studio and turn up a flute?
did diddy not steer artists towards his own management?
is diddy not still holding dudes masters hostage 25 years later?
+2   

1 month ago '19        #40
MP2019 
Props total: 9918 9 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
 ProfessionalDon said
Its Bad Boy 4 Life ?

1 month ago '17        #41
 Frankie Needles said
Them street rules don't exist in the real world fam, keep thinking MILLIONAIRES really out here trying to keep their real n*gga pass, grow the fu*k up. Shyne was a grown a*s man, he could have avoided that sentence 9 different ways, but nope wanted to "follow the code" and now he stuck in Belize and Diddy worth more than 500 million..but you know "real n*ggas"
Theres a difference between STREET RULES and just simply doing the right thing.

Iím not talking bout what code shyne followed, Iím talking about diddys integrity. It dont take STREET RULES to have that.

If a n*gga I didnít like did 10 years for ME, im not gonna do the STREET THING, Iím not gonna do the GANGSTA THING, Iím gonna do the RIGHT THING.

What harm is it for the MILLIONAIRE diddy to throw do $50k? Iíll tell u what, if I knew u and u had that attitude, If I did time for u, Iíd k*ll you. I donít like that ďoh wellĒ type attitude.

1 month ago '07        #42
r.burgundy 
Props total: 23957 23 K  Slaps total: 4216 4 K
 Souloh said
because diddy came in the disguise of brother/father figure.it wasnt business when they were making hits,it was family.
you playing with people kids and hugging they moms in public,then you need to reach out and see how you can help your brother.

damn shame a guy like mark cuban can come save delonte west life but yet diddy shouldn't do sh*t for anybody who he called family

1 month ago '15        #43
Johnny Cinco 
Props total: 14863 14 K  Slaps total: 4033 4 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Biggie was a grown man, but diddy ALWAYS made sure he did right by big.... even after death he shouts him out, makes posthumous albums, gives the ok for the movie, still makes references to him being the GOAT...

Watch this....

Why he not giving black Rob the same kind of acknowledgment that he gives/gave biggie?

Watch the answer you give.....
Itís hard to have an opinion because I donít know them personally.

I treat my friend better than my cousin because our relationship is different
+1   

1 month ago '18        #44
illicit lee 
Props total: 3053 3 K  Slaps total: 319 319
The blood and residuals of former artist keeps him looking young ...

1 month ago '19        #45
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13180 13 K  Slaps total: 2309 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Wow, so with that logic why is he treating biggie like heís still alive????!
Biggie was his biggest artists and he died while still under the label. We donít know how close they would or wouldnít be if Big was still alive and possibly expanded beyond being a Bad Boy artist.

1 month ago '16        #46
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 5470 5 K  Slaps total: 936 936
I wonder if he took Gibbs shopping ?????
+1   

1 month ago '17        #47
 classicrap1 said
i am shocked a boxden member is actually giving a good asnwer.

but bruh. if you worth millions of dollars. and i know some goons who are my old street friends. but they are jeylous and wild and crab in the barrel n*ggas.

and they are starting sh*t and getting hostile and violent towards my boss wand your wife. mind you your the reason i have a million dollars and out the hood.

i don't go warn you about these n*ggas. or confront the n*ggas and say. chill out bro.

3. or tell you bro i think we should leave. these n*ggas are real mence to soicety and if some sh*t goes down it could get ugly for us.

example:

my friends who i was getting back my studio equiement back from in 2008. told me. i cannot come in. because he is recording with some real gangsta n*ggas. and they might tease you. they drunk and wild. and i know you not the type to let n*ggas run over top of you. so yaw might clash and some sh*t could go left.

so can you come back anothe r time to pick the sh*t up.

i said yeah. thank you for warning me.
And if u did go in the house and then n*ggas did what he claimed they would.... whatís your friend Gonna go afterwards??

If heís friend enough to warn you beforehand, he should be friend enough after the outcome to make sure you good. Right?

So after all that took place in that club, why didnít he make sure shyne was good afterwards?

If your kid touches the eye of the stove after u tell them it will burn their skin off... and they touch it...... u gonna take them to the hospital right? Or U gonna say ďtold you!Ē And let that be it?

All Iím saying is diddy shoulda made sure shyne was good. Not take care of him for life... but show some kind of appreciation. Like Eminem said in like toy soldiers

ďOr maybe shoutíem out in a rap or up in a chorus/ to showem we loveíem back and Letíem know how important it is to have runyan Avenue soldiers up in our corners/ their loyalty to us is worth more than any award isĒ

1 month ago '17        #48
 Johnny Cinco said
Itís hard to have an opinion because I donít know them personally.

I treat my friend better than my cousin because our relationship is different
Yea thatís the idea I figured you would say. He didnít give a damn about no one but biggie and the ones who brought him $$$$$$

He knows he could still USE the legacy of big for his benefit. He know he still has that TAG. That TITLE of being the one who brought us biggie. He knows that gives him diplomatic immunity in hiphop

And THIS is why heís selfish. Not taking nothing from whatís heís done in hiphop!!!! But all diddy cares about is diddy. And biggie brings in more benefit than black Rob.

So itís, fu*k black Rob

Hope I explained that well enough

1 month ago '17        #49
S550  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6633 6 K  Slaps total: 2748 2 K
If you’re sick and down and out .. does your first employer ever cover your doctor bills or give you coverage for a job you did 20 years ago ?

U guys always commenting on diddy and his artist are the same ones who always blame and rely on other people when you’re down and out.

Diddy has 100000 things going on and his own family to take care of let the dude live his life
+2   

1 month ago '04        #50
caboloon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3208 3 K  Slaps total: 627 627
 SSJ4 Goku said
Accountability.

Did diddy tell rob to make those personal choices outside of music?

Did diddy tell Loon to push heroin?

Did Diddy tell G-Dep to make that nurder confession?

Gdep murder Confession was before he was sign with Puff he was 17

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  27
Mo3 shooting video released
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+86online now  25
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail