MA'AMMMMMMM! I Don't even know who King VON ISSSSSSSSSS

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
35 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #51
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27725 27 K  Slaps total: 9087 9 K
 lyfegoals said
I feel bad for quando ... chicago n*gga talk all the bully murder sh*t ... start sh*t wit people then get mad when people defend themselves...

I remeber they tried to do this wit tyga only tyga aint bout that life so he got game and when game jumped in to even the odds chicago n*ggaz got mad.... and what happend to game .... NOTHING...

Kinda make chicago n*ggas look like 69 said... like they only k*ll they own if they cant bully them.. its just woofin to n*ggaz from cities....

But even in chicago i used to say durk nem music was trash and n*ggaz got to saying durk and them will k*ll you if they heard you saying that.... thats when i knew they whole mantality of generation Z was all fu*ked up.... im like a chicago n*gga will k*ll you cause they a wack rapper???

I couldnt accept that type of wild a*s way of thinkin so made me say fu*k hatin a*s chicago n*ggaz .... and since the tyga and game sh*t I just started to see a pattern of ignorant a*s chicago n*ggaz about nothing but death and destruction but only to they own native chicago people.

The crazy sh*t of it all to me tho was how blatant the industry is with the promotion of this sh*t.... therea not one drop of inspiration in these fu*k a*s fake drill rappers the bi*ches too... man i feel bad for this new generation seletion of women its all bad!!!!
Durk them bi*ched game out in his own city
+4   

1 month ago '21        #52
lyfegoals  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 901 901  Slaps total: 525 525
 Tweezy12 said
Durk them bi*ched game out in his own city
Game would throw durk bi*ch a*s over 6 cars n*gga

And all his 5 foot 2 homies too
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #53
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27725 27 K  Slaps total: 9087 9 K
 lyfegoals said
Game would throw durk bi*ch a*s over 6 cars n*gga

And all his 5 foot 2 homies too
And? Von was beating the sh*t out of rondo
How that turn out?

Them chi n*ggas had game scared....there's video evidence homie

1 month ago '21        #54
lyfegoals  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 901 901  Slaps total: 525 525
 Tweezy12 said
And? Von was beating the sh*t out of rondo
How that turn out?

Them chi n*ggas had game scared....there's video evidence homie
Video of game towering over those n*ggaz like a skyscraper king von a fu*kin toothpick but not gonna go there about a man resting .... i put it like this Game didnt get touched and if he did its not gonna go the way chitown n*ggaz thought
+3   

1 month ago '19        #55
AnuthaOne 
Props total: 14161 14 K  Slaps total: 6566 6 K
 The Almighty240 said
Clicks and views, that’s the only reason. She has an exclusive, I’m surprised it took this long
big U getting paid

1 month ago '18        #56
xogang  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2819 2 K  Slaps total: 97 97
Quando is right and was in the right
Lil Tim did what he was supposed to do
Von was wilding for some weak a*s clout. Got his self k*lled.
Von got bodies and tweeted disses to people he k*lled and made songs about them. . Von smoked k.i. and then finessed his way into the documentary about her life. That n*gga was a demon for real. I fu*k with von music heavy but When you living like that it's gonna come back around. I have no horse in this race rip von and free lil Tim
+10   

1 month ago '05        #57
theylikeme05 
Props total: 1846 1 K  Slaps total: 109 109
 strongthetruth said
Atlanta and Savannah have two totally different accents. Savannah has a completely different accent than anywhere else in GA.
Well...south Ga...all them South Georgia n*ggaz have a similar accent

1 month ago '17        #58
JacobWatch 
Props total: 40417 40 K  Slaps total: 2789 2 K
 mourinho1 said
angela yee is a G, she was in a closed car and she is up there in age. quando coughed 3 times in a timespan/period of 6 minutes. i admit it were minimal coughs, but he wore no mask and a car is really small. peeps dont respect covid19 or maybe she is already vaccinated.

Quando does do his best to paint a picture and be clear of what is going on. how the relationships are between the involved players. i'll watch all the parts.

off topic random:

@beginning to 0.36 seconds in...

How does that j prince sh*t related to rondo and von?

1 month ago '15        #59
Kehinde 
Props total: 4771 4 K  Slaps total: 1822 1 K
 Anomic said
Worst part was Von say he aint even know Tooka

Wooski still alive but was partially braindead at first and Von was clowning that sh*t

Crazy af his autopsy got leaked tho, that's some next level sh*t
Man speak ill on the dead, especially one's who got murdered that energy coming back abd it's always nasty, real demon sh*t if you know how they are.

strongthetruth said
Atlanta and Savannah have two totally different accents. Savannah has a completely different accent than anywhere else in GA.
This to the T

theylikeme05 said
Nah, n*ggas from savannah sound like they from New Orleans or sum, they don't sound like nobody from Albany or Valdosta or hell anyone in GA except maybe Augusta but I ain't never really encounter em like that.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #60
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63796 63 K  Slaps total: 42443 42 K
n*gga know they gon turn his a*s into a strain lol too late bi*ch.

1 month ago '15        #61
mourinho1 
Props total: 4672 4 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
 JacobWatch said
How does that j prince sh*t related to rondo and von?
above the video i said off topic/random:

the reason i posted it was because the subject matter were the personalities and relations of the key figures in this situation/story IMO.

quando rondo spent a good amount of time explaining nba youngboy's personality and the personality of himself.

he said both nba youngboy and himself are hated because they are very very very selective with who they F with. basically nba youngboy stays out the way and doesnt seek for new relationships.

in the vid concerning jprince. nba youngboy starts off with an impactful message saying that he doesnt want new friends or new relationships. replying to the jprince offer.

what quando rondo said about nba youngboy, shows in those 36 seconds. thats all.
sorry for the randomness but IMO the personalities and relations of the key players were what this third part covered.

Last edited by mourinho1; 04-15-2021 at 01:45 AM..

1 month ago '16        #62
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 13741 13 K  Slaps total: 1697 1 K
 OG T Gutta N said
lol this boy literally said von turned into a demon and hit that n*gga into a outta body experience

Aka he was in fear if for his life.
Anime Manga sh*t.. shout out to King David

1 month ago '15        #63
mourinho1 
 The corrector said
I'm a LA guy and understood everything he was saying
i also understood everything he was saying and i am entertained by it.

maybe yall dont like his swag or him talking so slowly. he has his own personality. i F with quando.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #64
livekomik  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 4384 4 K  Slaps total: 822 822
 Laron Isley said
MA'AMMMMMMMM! I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I USE TO WORKOUT TO STORY TIME!!!!!! MA'AMMMMMMMM!!!!! DURK AND DEJ LOAF's SONG MY BEYONCE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME AND MY GIRL'S WEDDING SONG!!! MA'AMMM!!!!!!!!!

Lmfaoooooo

1 month ago '16        #65
bossdon365  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5617 5 K  Slaps total: 3199 3 K
 lyfegoals said
I feel bad for quando ... chicago n*gga talk all the bully murder sh*t ... start sh*t wit people then get mad when people defend themselves...

I remeber they tried to do this wit tyga only tyga aint bout that life so he got game and when game jumped in to even the odds chicago n*ggaz got mad.... and what happend to game .... NOTHING...

Kinda make chicago n*ggas look like 69 said... like they only k*ll they own if they cant bully them.. its just woofin to n*ggaz from cities....

But even in chicago i used to say durk nem music was trash and n*ggaz got to saying durk and them will k*ll you if they heard you saying that.... thats when i knew they whole mantality of generation Z was all fu*ked up.... im like a chicago n*gga will k*ll you cause they a wack rapper???

I couldnt accept that type of wild a*s way of thinkin so made me say fu*k hatin a*s chicago n*ggaz .... and since the tyga and game sh*t I just started to see a pattern of ignorant a*s chicago n*ggaz about nothing but death and destruction but only to they own native chicago people.

The crazy sh*t of it all to me tho was how blatant the industry is with the promotion of this sh*t.... therea not one drop of inspiration in these fu*k a*s fake drill rappers the bi*ches too... man i feel bad for this new generation seletion of women its all bad!!!!
https://youtu.be/gH51-hTRHYI

https://youtu.be/cDzdr5N7fK4
+1   

1 month ago '21        #66
Note 
Props total: 508 508  Slaps total: 64 64
Yafeeeeeeeeee meeee

1 month ago '07        #67
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21580 21 K  Slaps total: 5587 5 K
 theylikeme05 said
No Savannah is different than anywhere else.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #68
theylikeme05 
 strongthetruth said
No Savannah is different than anywhere else.
You take A brother from Statesboro and a brother from C-Port and have them speak a sentence and you’re not telling the difference at all. Now I will say I’m from ATL so I wasn’t able to distinguish, but I doubt maybe anyone other than someone from Savannah would be able to, all the, n*ggaz accent bout the same and I lived out there for like 5 and half years

1 month ago '15        #69
mourinho1 
 lyfegoals said

yeah chicago is tough in chicago but outside of chicago i dunno. they get robbed(famous dex) and shot at(chief keef). i might be missing stuff but i dont know if chicago dudes put in work outside of chicago. i' m probably ignorant on the subject tho'.

1 month ago '05        #70
theylikeme05 
 Kehinde said
Man speak ill on the dead, especially one's who got murdered that energy coming back abd it's always nasty, real demon sh*t if you know how they are.

This to the T

Nah, n*ggas from savannah sound like they from New Orleans or sum, they don't sound like nobody from Albany or Valdosta or hell anyone in GA except maybe Augusta but I ain't never really encounter em like that.
Statesboror n*ggaz and CPort n*ggaz south just alike, I lived in South Ga for 5 and a half years. All them n*ggaz pronounce back like “byke”.

By South Georgia I’m revering to Statesboro, Metter, Hinesville etch, maybe I should have said “ SouthEast” Georgia
+2   

1 month ago '16        #71
catchulacking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26445 26 K  Slaps total: 7031 7 K
 LeG.O.A.T said
n*gga know they gon turn his a*s into a strain lol too late bi*ch.
shut up f*g**t

1 month ago '19        #72
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 69881 69 K  Slaps total: 10731 10 K
 Kehinde said
Von wasnt the only one to speak ill of the dead but he gon done the worst outta everyone??

1 month ago '04        #73
Veno da Don 
Props total: 12779 12 K  Slaps total: 1572 1 K
Fools ran off with my girl Dej style... I'm looking at you Durkio

1 month ago '19        #74
WestPittsburg 
Props total: 13334 13 K  Slaps total: 2581 2 K
Dude sound like a bi*ch straight victim status ahh I got hit so hard I had an outta body experience you sound like a sucka if his mans wasn't bout it von would be alive and this country bumpkin would just be known for losing a fade
+1   

1 month ago '19        #75
WestPittsburg 
Props total: 13334 13 K  Slaps total: 2581 2 K
I don't care how you cut it guns don't belong In street f*ghts dudes a bi*ch and so is his homie you k*lled a man just cuz your boy can't f*ght ?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  41
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail
274 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  38
Mo3 shooting video released
148 comments