Akademiks announces multimillion Podcast deal !

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
35 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 month ago '19        #101
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38643 38 K  Slaps total: 7275 7 K
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
Ak wasn't better off before budden then he is after if you can't see he got more exposure from their dual stuff that's fine with me. Just an observation of how many people said joe budden fu*ked up... I honestly ain't know almost everyone who was a host with him til they did shows with him.
Did he get exposure? Of course he did, He explained that was the whole purpose of him accepting the EDS proposal with Complex to elevate his brand; Exposure wasn't the conversation tho you were specifically discussing money, Keep in mind this cat was around back when the CPMs were still hitting, He had numerous network channels too, I seen the numbers i'm willing to bet he was making more than Joe at that time and/or probably still is.

1 month ago '20        #102
witchdoctor 
Props total: 773 773  Slaps total: 79 79
Y’all n*ggas is crazy if you think he’s buying six-figure cars and living in a multi million dollar house off of ES money or that he wasn’t relevant before Budden. He’s was making money off YouTube and had a huge name in the younger generation for years before that, which is why Complex brung him in for the interview in the first place. Look at other YouTubers/Twitch streamers like Flight, DDG,etc. Them young n*ggas is eating.

Last edited by witchdoctor; 04-16-2021 at 12:04 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '04        #103
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15471 15 K  Slaps total: 2372 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Did he get exposure? Of course he did, He explained that was the whole purpose of him accepting the EDS proposal with Complex to elevate his brand; Exposure wasn't the conversation tho you were specifically discussing money, Keep in mind this cat was around back when the CPMs were still hitting, He had numerous network channels too, I seen the numbers i'm willing to bet he was making more than Joe at that time and/or probably still is.
Exposure and networks increase money. That did elevate his brand. Idk who made more money between the two. Joe got residuals from rap and owns most if not all his sh*t, went independent, was also a dj for hot 97(guest host really), idk bout budden merchandise (even tho I like his music... never checked for merchandise), Joe budden site use to do numbers too, not to mention he invested in a morgue and other real estate before ak and slaughterhouse. Then add in love and hip hop which added more of a female audience dynamic i feel like Joe was pretty good money wise. Then came the pods. Akademiks was like a gateway for thirsty suburban kids to get a taste of street life while still maintaining a suburban persona. Now he is a full fledged interviewer. I wanna say though he came a long way and if he was more positive in content, I'd enjoy his material more

1 month ago '19        #104
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38643 38 K  Slaps total: 7275 7 K
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
Exposure and networks increase money. That did elevate his brand. Idk who made more money between the two. Joe got residuals from rap and owns most if not all his sh*t, went independent, was also a dj for hot 97(guest host really), idk bout budden merchandise (even tho I like his music... never checked for merchandise), Joe budden site use to do numbers too, not to mention he invested in a morgue and other real estate before ak and slaughterhouse. Then add in love and hip hop which added more of a female audience dynamic i feel like Joe was pretty good money wise. Then came the pods. Akademiks was like a gateway for thirsty suburban kids to get a taste of street life while still maintaining a suburban persona. Now he is a full fledged interviewer. I wanna say though he came a long way and if he was more positive in content, I'd enjoy his material more
That may be the case but someone who is in great financial shape as you state wouldn't be crying to their ex on the phone about a measly $600/mo that aint sh*t my g, Either way i'm not here to defend anyones pockets because at the end of the day based purely on age, Joe should have the advantage but i don't believe he does.

1 month ago '09        #105
whodatb1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31524 31 K  Slaps total: 3801 3 K
 DoMieD said
Thatís debatable

AK was a wanna be BX blogger
Ak lucky elliot Wilson turned down everyday struggle....

Ak whole life changed after that....
+3   

1 month ago '04        #106
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15471 15 K  Slaps total: 2372 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
That may be the case but someone who is in great financial shape as you state wouldn't be crying to their ex on the phone about a measly $600/mo that aint sh*t my g, Either way i'm not here to defend anyones pockets because at the end of the day based purely on age, Joe should have the advantage but i don't believe he does.
Joe budden has 3 times as networth.

1 month ago '10        #107
philty 
Props total: 329 329  Slaps total: 392 392
Damn now I have a reason for spotify

1 month ago '05        #108
Props total: 2975 2 K  Slaps total: 341 341
People in here giving Budden credit for this?! I swear people are so deluded about that guy.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  44
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail
274 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Mo3 shooting video released