Cyn Santa sh^tting on Joe Budden

most viewed right now
-21  103
20 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 week ago '04        #26
NahLij  29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,246   Props total: 20457 20457
 Wondah_Woman said
Funny how that poem popped up on the podcast after the break up...

I'd really like to see Joe with a 35 year old, educated woman, who has her own money and career. Unfortunately for him, he revels in being cap'n save 'em to young girls, then gets bored and complains about them.
What would be the fun in that?
+1   

1 week ago '04        #27
NahLij  29 heat pts29
space
space
 Black Excellence said
Itís really scary the more I pay attention to Joe as a grown man I start to see the Virgo tendencies he has

As a fellow Virgo that is us to a fu*king T
That n*gga will say all that then be like "let me chill before people think I'm talking about my baby mom's h'sksksksk"
+11   

1 week ago '19        #28
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
$1,104   Props total: 2811 2811
 cohs said
Well I commend you on your timing and luck. Not many people just happen across videos they are looking for mere minutes are they are uploaded.
Happen to come across? This is either bad trolling or you're simply stupid.

All I had to do was copy and paste the title of the video from worldstar on YouTube.

Last edited by Elvis; 10-09-2019 at 09:35 AM..

1 week ago '08        #29
Arson  84 heat pts84
space
space
$43,587   Props total: 35300 35300
Allegedly she left because Joe wanted a prenuptial agreement.
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #30
Tacko Fallspaus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
$631   Props total: 2423 2423
Yíall believe how joe over her because yíall have envy towards women

1 week ago '05        #31
Suavebeatz  121 heat pts121
space
space
$14,483   Props total: 35260 35260
Joe didn't want the pu**y and at 26 with sh*t for brains all she banks on is her s*xuality. She lost all leverage and felt hopeless and that's why she left.

Shes off to find a n*gga that's gonna be googly eyed every time she opens her legs and lord knows we don't have a shortage of those in this country.

I know her type and wasted a lot of time with em..I can't lie and make a bi*ch feel special when shes not.
+22   

1 week ago '05        #32
Wondah_Woman  9 heat pts9
space
space
$5,632   Props total: 12305 12305
 NahLij said
What would be the fun in that?
n*gga almost 40 and alone, and hates to be alone which is why heís always girlfriend to girlfriend. He wants to be in a relationship, he just doesnít want an equal.
+7   

1 week ago '05        #33
space
space
 sleep23rd said
He likes females that are very very physically attractive

might come off as shallow but I mean I as a man don't blame him....
All thatís fine. But donít bi*ch and moan about your preference and then play it off and say itís ďcontentĒ

There are beautiful women in his age demo. That Eboni Williams chick on the SOTC is an example of a woman in his age bracket thatís educated, self sufficient, and gorgeous. And there are plenty more out there like that. I think more than physically attractive he likes dumb basket case women because heís a basket case himself.
+10   

1 week ago '06        #34
soso24  81 heat pts81
space
space
$5,403   Props total: 14796 14796
Latina fetish finally caught up to him with this dumb bird... Now she bout to put this n*gga through 18 years of HELL... Yet again...
+10   

1 week ago '04        #35
NahLij  29 heat pts29
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said
n*gga almost 40 and alone, and hates to be alone which is why heís always girlfriend to girlfriend. He wants to be in a relationship, he just doesnít want an equal.
We all have our preferences. Ain't tryna be bored with Maud and her post menopausal bullsh*t

1 week ago '05        #36
space
space
 NahLij said
We all have our preferences. Ain't tryna be bored with Maud and her post menopausal bullsh*t
Hopefully you're not 40. Joe on the other hand is year away from that. Hugh Hefner didn't complain about women because he knew the type of women he was targeting and keeping company with. Joe complains about women all the time yet he targets the same type of women. Don't complain about your choices.
+11   

1 week ago '07        #37
sleep23rd  10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,836   Props total: 6321 6321
 Wondah_Woman said
All thatís fine. But donít bi*ch and moan about your preference and then play it off and say itís ďcontentĒ

There are beautiful women in his age demo. That Eboni Williams chick on the SOTC is an example of a woman in his age bracket thatís educated, self sufficient, and gorgeous. And there are plenty more out there like that. I think more than physically attractive he likes dumb basket case women because heís a basket case himself.
If they are very attractive, and they want/like him back...What happens happens...

I don't think women like Eboni Williams likes guys like joe on that level...I could be wrong but Who is gonna deny the attraction if ur attraction likes you back and ur single?

What do u have to lose?

Besides being attractive Cyn looked like fun, Tahiry looked like fun,
Idk about the young skinny chick he used to be with,
Somaya reece looked like fun even tho she seemed crazy..
Other chicks he dealt with in his past looked good and like fun also...If fun and attraction come to u..and ur single or something like that....who has time to find women of educational value that look good if they are not coming to you (the way life brings ppl to ur life not meaning literally going out and looking for them)?

life gives u whomever comes your way for a reason...
that combo of attractiveness, education, loyalty..close to perfection from the opposite companion I think is hard to find if it isn't coming ur way or ur going out to specifically look for it...
single ones at that now and not crazy or have some issues?...jesus that's gotta be a mission

"But donít bi*ch and moan about your preference and then play it off and say itís ďcontentĒ"
^^^^ What u mean when u say that? I mean like where did you get that from out of curiosity?

1 week ago '04        #38
NahLij  29 heat pts29
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said
Hopefully you're not 40. Joe on the other hand is year away from that. Hugh Hefner didn't complain about women because he knew the type of women he was targeting and keeping company with. Joe complains about women all the time yet he targets the same type of women. Don't complain about your choices.
Not 40 but as far as Joe, his choices make for fun podcast content. I'm not invested in his decisions to the point where I would rather not have the pod I prefer.

1 week ago '05        #39
space
space
 NahLij said
Not 40 but as far as Joe, his choices make for fun podcast content. I'm not invested in his decisions to the point where I would rather not have the pod I prefer.
No, he's funny for sure. I'm a fan and listener, but if you think it's just content, you're probably in denial a bit about that.

As for Cyn, Joe had a track record and history. It's one thing to meet a man and not know anything about him and you figure out he ain't sh*t along the way. But Budden's dating history is on the public record, so it's difficult to feel sorry for her for choices she made.
+7   

1 week ago '04        #40
NahLij  29 heat pts29
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said
No, he's funny for sure. I'm a fan and listener, but if you think it's just content, you're probably in denial a bit about that.

As for Cyn, Joe had a track record and history. It's one thing to meet a man and not know anything about him and you figure out he ain't sh*t along the way. But Budden's dating history is on the public record, so it's difficult to feel sorry for her for choices she made.
It's no denial, I just don't care. I'm not invested in the lives of entertainers to that level. As far as ol girl, her job was to be in his life to provide that content. She's not there so her only importance is if there's an interesting exchange between them that leads to content for the pod.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #41
space
space
 sleep23rd said
If they are very attractive, and they want/like him back...What happens happens...

I don't think women like Eboni Williams likes guys like joe on that level...I could be wrong but Who is gonna deny the attraction if ur attraction likes you back and ur single?

What do u have to lose?

Besides being attractive Cyn looked like fun, Tahiry looked like fun,
Idk about the young skinny chick he used to be with,
Somaya reece looked like fun even tho she seemed crazy..
Other chicks he dealt with in his past looked good and like fun also...If fun and attraction come to u..and ur single or something like that....who has time to find women of educational value that look good if they are not coming to you (the way life brings ppl to ur life not meaning literally going out and looking for them)?

life gives u whomever comes your way for a reason...
that combo of attractiveness, education, loyalty..close to perfection from the opposite companion I think is hard to find if it isn't coming ur way or ur going out to specifically look for it...
single ones at that now and not crazy or have some issues?...jesus that's gotta be a mission

"But donít bi*ch and moan about your preference and then play it off and say itís ďcontentĒ"
^^^^ What u mean when u say that? I mean like where did you get that from out of curiosity?
But he wasn't having fun. He was having full fledged settle down relationships with these women. Even got engaged to Cyn. The thing that's clear about Joe, and even his homeboys said it on the pod, is that he doesn't like to be alone. So he's not the single guy to here running around having fun. He's meeting these women and moving them into the house within weeks of meeting them, and having public relationships. But they're all the same type of women, who outside of aesthetic, he clearly doesn't like. He doesn't think they're smart, or ambitious. There are beautiful smart and ambitious women, they're just not going to be IG models that you can slide in their DMs and bag.

What I meant by the play it off as content, is that even when he and Cyn was together he was consistently criticizing her on the pod, but then would play it off like he was just doing it for the pod. I think he puts some sauce on his comments about women for the pod, but I think at the root he really feels and believes the things he says, which is why I'm like why are you complaining that these women lack substance and values, put these are the women you seek out? But I guess i'm speaking logic when he's clearly thinking with his d!ck first
+10   

1 week ago '18        #42
RubbahBandMane  38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,312   Props total: 11298 11298
Wondah Woman is in here trying to talk common sense to a bunch of simps
+9   

1 week ago '05        #43
space
space
 NahLij said
It's no denial, I just don't care. I'm not invested in the lives of entertainers to that level. As far as ol girl, her job was to be in his life to provide that content. She's not there so her only importance is if there's an interesting exchange between them that leads to content for the pod.
Don't confuse message board exchanges and observations on my part as investment. If that were the case I would have stopped listening to the pod because it's not a women friendly pod.

I disagree with that a*sessment of Cyn, but it was it is. n*ggas wifing video models then get mad when they act like video models. Don't make sense to me, but i'm commenting, not really trying to make sense of it. I don't know Joe and Joe doesn't know me. Just a fan of the rapper and the podcast.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #44
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$66,418   Props total: 81080 81080
Lmao Joe got caught up with that bi*ch in Miami and cyn couldn't handle it. He cheated with nadeska too tho I remember she went off on him on live about it lol. She hurt tho as she should be.

1 week ago '18        #45
set117  3 heat pts3
space
space
$812   Props total: 2035 2035
 justinjones said

Depends how bad her situation was on her emotionally and physically which I have no clue about

Mental and physical well being >>> money

Sidenote: are all these women lying/crazy or does joe have a pattern?
Joe is a textbook Narcissist. Easy to spot.

1 week ago '17        #46
Drewsmit  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$3,189   Props total: 9366 9366
bi*ches are toxic. Grown children you cant whoop.
+3   

1 week ago '07        #47
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$106,578   Props total: 106236 106236
Joe isnt a relationship person.

1 week ago '17        #48
baku  55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$843   Props total: 7353 7353
nobody that's been around women will take this serious

she's miserable

it's hilarious how she tries so hard to say one thing, but by doing so she says something else
+2   

1 week ago '04        #49
skillahmang  3 heat pts3
space
space
$29,374   Props total: 25871 25871
+1   

1 week ago '15        #50
ChoAssUp  79 heat pts79
space
space
$18,925   Props total: 47097 47097
foh hoe. I don't know sh*t about their relationship but I have trouble believing these broads. Soon as I heard "for my mental health" I knew this bi*ch was lying. You can't be marrying and putting babies in these nothing a*s hoes. Knock her down then move around
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside Oct 15 - Alex Jones said something on Tip's podcast about Hillary and c..
75 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+91online now  35
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  30
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-49online now  22
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
259 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy