Angie Martinez Reveals Jay-Z Made Her Secure Her Unreleased 2Pac Tapes

most viewed right now
16 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '16        #51
BitterDiesel 
space
space
$1,185   Props total: 2945 2945
 tokinjohn said
Dude went to jail for five minutes, and was gone...Big told him what time it was, wtf more he supposed to do...Like I keep saying, Big might not have had the means to go to a visit to tell him whatever he felt he needed to tell him more...and who the fu*k is Chaz to Pac? What could be his agenda? A cousin? I got cousins that would try to kidnap my kids if I won 500,000 in the powerball.. You can ask certain people and they will tell you Chaz is sneaky...Big told him the same thing his cousin and Chaz told him...ya'll be bugging with this sh*t
Nahhh.. Im giod man you got it. If you ont know who Chaz is you dont even understand what happened.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #52
tokinjohn  3031 heat pts3031
space
space
$19,493   Props total: 95934 95934
 MakaveliToDon91 said
This angry n*gga out here wit the puss face...of course he aint know everybodys character right off the bat but by the time he died he was right about everybody....puffy, biggie, henchmen, jack, big stretch, n whoever else u wanna talk about

And nobody on BX said nobody knew Jay people said Pac and Biggie deaths paved the way...there u go making sh*t up again to support your puss face '2pac boogie man' narrative. U a real clown a*s n*gga, stop makin excuses for ur bi*ch made behavior
Lol wait hold up? I'm angry? I talk Normal, no one is allowed to talk about your crush..lol "puss face" fu*k you from hillbilly...lol good judge of character AFTER you get burned by people is when the good character trait gets applied...lol and I'm angry? You can't talk or think rationally, your someone is talking (nicely) about your boo radar goes off and you come running...yes on BX no one knew Jay he was a nobody til big died and no one had reasonable doubt is said always on here but you gazing at Pac pics and missed it..you a bozzo bro you go this hard is insane...fu*king super d*ck rider your blocked now creepy stalker...

1 week ago '05        #53
space
space
 BitterDiesel said
Nahhh.. Im giod man you got it. If you ont know who Chaz is you dont even understand what happened.
Know exactly who Chaz with the glasses is but it's cool..I'm hip to it all I just ain't blinded by being a fan of no person in this world...could be family...got insane Pac fans shooting at their keyboards when I just build on the situation with no slander ..respect for you being a normal fan and not work yourself up so much you forming odd sayings to try to diss

1 week ago '13        #54
alwayspimpin  28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$378   Props total: 1153 1153
 Soo Special OG said
There's some ghetto secrets I can't rhyme in this song
There's some missing pieces I had to leave out

Knowing Pac he was exposing secrets
Is "exposing secrets" another way of saying he was snitching?
+2   

1 week ago '04        #55
bigjoshi2002  93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$1,795   Props total: 1912 1912
 tokinjohn said
AKA you just want to hear it, Nas bowed down talk again on here...this one said this, this one said that about it no one knows so why can't it just be they had a talk and stop this boogie man Pac sh*t already...

And your other post about Jay, why Jay need it buried? You act like Pac was gonna say anything exposing about him...what he gonna say he's a bi*ch or something, his Fo Fo won't let Blu Ivy grow...Remember according to BX no one knew Jay or Reasonable Doubt when it came out so what so damaging could of said about him? Diddy I can see but Jay, makes no sense for that time period..
People wasn't really into RD like that, that's true. I have my theory on Jay but I won't get into it. But Pac did go at Jay on his last album so why would it be hard to believe that he went at him in an Interview made during that time with a east coast radio personality?

All I'm saying is that Nas got at Pac on a few records and when confronted he didn't own up to it. I ain't saying he got punked but then and now he pretends like he ain't diss Pac.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #56
btl04 
space
space
$1,840   Props total: 3123 3123
 ItsThatEasy said
I don't fu*k with Angie solely for not releasing the tape. You talking to a n*gga with a 'Pac tattoo bruh lol my thing is 'Pac and Nas weren't on the type of time he was with everybody else. 'Pac knew Nas wasn't about that life and he was a good kid, he probably mentions that IN the interview is what I'm saying. He could spot peoples character well, he knew Nas had more to offer than gangster tales.
Nas didnít diss Pac. Also Nas wasnít no good kid lol n*gga as hood as every other rapper dude dropped outta school in 7th grDe u think from 12-illmatic he was just chillin in the House ? Lol
+4   

1 week ago '04        #57
space
space
space
 BitterDiesel said
Go back to the VIBe. He blamed BIG for not telling him what was what after the shooting. N Stretch seen hanging with the team that set up Pac n BIg wasIt wasnt ppl in jail it was his cousins n chaz fron Queenz that gave him the info just like they was the ones to tell him not to hang with Jack cause one of his cousins did time with him n knew he was a sneaky guy.
Yeah, Chaz and Pac's stepdad are related. Chaz was robbing banks and tupacs stepdad got locked up for either robbing a bank or armored truck. Mopreme is from queens. The preme in his name came from the supreme team. The thug life plan that Pac and his stepdad created was presented to supreme who co-signed it. I agree, Pac knew who nas was. I saw a clip of prodigy saying he never knew Pac's history in queens and he said Pac and supreme had beef.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #58
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said
People wasn't really into RD like that, that's true. I have my theory on Jay but I won't get into it. But Pac did go at Jay on his last album so why would it be hard to believe that he went at him in an Interview made during that time with a east coast radio personality?

All I'm saying is that Nas got at Pac on a few records and when confronted he didn't own up to it. I ain't saying he got punked but then and now he pretends like he ain't diss Pac.
Pac was noided man Nas had no reason to diss him...he didn't fu*k with most of Pac's enemies and I would think he would want Pac to take a lil light off Big so he can shine more at least on the east and Nas and Big didn't really rock with each other and he ain't jumping out a window for Long Island Prodigy. That fake thug no love line could of been about anyone or no one...CNN was saying thug too so who knows...not saying he couldn't punk Nas, but not with that squad he had in NY, he had all those QB shooters with him and Jungle so I look at it like ppl chopped it up and just said what's the point of this, at that point stale mate..Nas said names...He dissed Mega and Mega a bigger problem then Pac when Mega around the same places with Pac across the country

1 week ago '16        #59
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said
Yeah, Chaz and Pac's stepdad are related. Chaz was robbing banks and tupacs stepdad got locked up for either robbing a bank or armored truck. Mopreme is from queens. The preme in his name came from the supreme team. The thug life plan that Pac and his stepdad created was presented to supreme who co-signed it. I agree, Pac knew who nas was. I saw a clip of prodigy saying he never knew Pac's history in queens and he said Pac and supreme had beef.
But yeah Pac knew where the hit came from and why.

Them BK cats wasnt tryna be on that Thug Life code. I do know LL was around Supreme Team n Pac had Beef with LL never knew that with Preme. But makes me think about E Money Bags n Preme beef too Also think how Stretch didnt wanna war with BK on behalf of Pac instead switched sides and took a few keys from a member of Supreme team n was walking round Queens like wasnt no pressure..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #60
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Pac was noided man Nas had no reason to diss him...he didn't fu*k with most of Pac's enemies and I would think he would want Pac to take a lil light off Big so he can shine more at least on the east and Nas and Big didn't really rock with each other and he ain't jumping out a window for Long Island Prodigy. That fake thug no love line could of been about anyone or no one...CNN was saying thug too so who knows...not saying he couldn't punk Nas, but not with that squad he had in NY, he had all those QB shooters with him and Jungle so I look at it like ppl chopped it up and just said what's the point of this, at that point stale mate..Nas said names...He dissed Mega and Mega a bigger problem then Pac when Mega around the same places with Pac across the country
Nas was around E Money Bags n Stretch who at one point were all arou d pac
+1   

1 week ago '04        #61
space
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Nas was cool with stretch, dr dre hatian jack, puffy etc. Stretch produced on the same album you quoted the song from. There is another verse in that song that Pac referenced on against all odds. There is another song nas take shots at pac on.

Nas had a squad but that don't mean he brought them to the award show. Pac had his squad and death row had theirs. Pac had hits on him in ny, you really think he wouldn't roll deep enough to rival anyone's crew he would encounter?

Everyone acknowledges that Jay and Pac got dissed on the message not by name. Maybe others I can't remember. I think there was a subliminal at big.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #62
space
space
space
 BitterDiesel said
But yeah Pac knew where the hit came from and why.

Them BK cats wasnt tryna be on that Thug Life code. I do know LL was around Supreme Team n Pac had Beef with LL never knew that with Preme. But makes me think about E Money Bags n Preme beef too Also think how Stretch didnt wanna war with BK on behalf of Pac instead switched sides and took a few keys from a member of Supreme team n was walking round Queens like wasnt no pressure..

11:20 on...
+1   

1 week ago '16        #63
dyergram  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$951   Props total: 2203 2203
From the edited clips we heard last year it’s obvious why puffy didn’t want them released. Because it makes him look like he had even more motive to want pac dead she really would of damaged puffy if she had released them when murder rap and unsolved cane out.

Last edited by dyergram; 10-09-2019 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Link for people that missed this
+1   

1 week ago '19        #64
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
$1,249   Props total: 1512 1512
She has a s*x tape

1 week ago '19        #65
OldBrooklyn7187 
space
space
space
$138   Props total: 371 371
Jay didn't do anything to Pac...

Pac was just angry and lashing out at everyone in some instances...

He dissed Lauryn Hill and the Fugees for just being opinionated ...

Mobb Deep just for being from Queens

n*gga scrapped with Keith Murray and never mentioned it tho...

Puffy has the most to worry about
in these matters...

He had a chip on his shoulder
for Nas for a moment...
The man was blinded by rage and paranoia

I believe Queens n*ggas slid to Red Hook to shoot up the set of "L.A. ,L.A."

BTW BIG SHOUT TO NORE cuz he was on the west coast jogging and poppin sh*t to that star brim bi*ch and them...
THAT ALONE IS LEGENDARY CLOUT...

RIP Chaz...

1 week ago '16        #66
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 OldBrooklyn7187 said

in these matters...

for Nas for a moment...

BTW BIG SHOUT TO NORE cuz he was on the west coast jogging and poppin sh*t to that star brim bi*ch and them...

RIP Chaz...
Wyclef admitted Fugees got dissed cause Jack was there manager at that time. Said they went on tour with Pac n all was good.
Nas had fugazi mafioso raps n was woth Stretch n E money Bags.
Mobb Deep made a diss after Hit em up
Keith Murray scrapped with 2pacalypse now 2pac not Me against the world or all eyes in me Pac.
+4   

1 week ago '19        #67
OldBrooklyn7187 
space
space
space
Ok copy...Yeah E Money Bags was into a lot
RIP to him too

Nas was on his Pacino/DeNiro at one point

I was stealing pop dukes fly suits, Stacy Adams and Brutini's with the half moon fade going to High School in Georgia frontin talking that FirmBino sh*t

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Young n*gga was hilarious fam
Oh God that was a great laugh...

1 week ago '16        #68
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 OldBrooklyn7187 said
Ok copy...Yeah E Money Bags was into a lot
RIP to him too

Nas was on his Pacino/DeNiro at one point

I was stealing pop dukes fly suits, Stacy Adams and Brutini's with the half moon fade going to High School in Georgia frontin talking that FirmBino sh*t

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Young n*gga was hilarious fam
Oh God that was a great laugh...
I knew a dude who wad pulling it off in the late 90s in junior high.. Everyday a suit n a briefcase thought he was FOI for a minute.. he got picked up in class had the weight all sacked up in the briefcase. Smh

1 week ago '19        #69
OldBrooklyn7187 
space
space
space
Hahahahaha!!!! Damnnnn

Yeah n*ggas had it bad at one point Bro...

Needed guidance and thought HipHop had all the answers...

Those were great times for the craft itself though cuz n*ggas loved and treasured it back then...

6 days ago '04        #70
space
space
space

Here's the interview with mopreme talking about being from queens NY and getting his name from the supreme team. #receipts

Funny how onyx, nore, trag, LL, nas and mobb deep were all going at pac and they're all from queens. Who put the battery in their backs?

6 days ago '05        #71
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
$18,513   Props total: 13822 13822
 EastAfrican said
I wanna know who owns the recordings of that BIG interview where he sent the shooters at Snoop n Doggpound? im 31 years old n I dont think ive ever heard that interview. sh*ts mystery at this point.
Hot97 owns the audio and is sitting on it to cover for Biggie in order to absolve and undermine his involvement in fueling the East/West war.

6 days ago '05        #72
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Dude went to jail for five minutes, and was gone...Big told him what time it was, wtf more he supposed to do...Like I keep saying, Big might not have had the means to go to a visit to tell him whatever he felt he needed to tell him more...and who the fu*k is Chaz to Pac? What could be his agenda? A cousin? I got cousins that would try to kidnap my kids if I won 500,000 in the powerball.. You can ask certain people and they will tell you Chaz is sneaky...Big told him the same thing his cousin and Chaz told him...ya'll be bugging with this sh*t
BIG told him "what time it was?" Really? When did BIG ever warn Pac that shooters were coming after him in a studio lobby?

6 days ago '05        #73
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
 OldBrooklyn7187 said

in these matters...

for Nas for a moment...

RIP Chaz...
1 of the dumbest posts ever, especially the last part. A 40 year old Noreaga jogging to lose weight in the state of California means absolutely nothing.

6 days ago '05        #74
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
 alwayspimpin said
Is "exposing secrets" another way of saying he was snitching?
Snitching is when two or more people do crime together, where one of the parties involved get apprehended, prompting them to reveal their partner in crime's criminal activity in order to get a lighter sentence or to get off. See Tekashi 6'9. Please read, comprehend, and learn what snitching is today and stop using it in the wrong context.

6 days ago '05        #75
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said

Where are you from? On the Eastcoast, in parts of NJ, Jay-Z got play. "Ain't No" was somewhat of a hit or a success. You would hear it receiving a lot of play. Jay wasn't anywhere near Big or Pac's level of notoriety but he was still on the radar.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  47
Video inside Oct 15 - Alex Jones said something on Tip's podcast about Hillary and c..
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-49online now  34
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
257 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  30
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+91online now  23
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy