Angie Martinez Reveals Jay-Z Made Her Secure Her Unreleased 2Pac Tapes

most viewed right now
-21  103
20 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '18        #26
BradTheGreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,294   Props total: 4697 4697
Here's one question that I have after reading this:

Why in the FUUUUUCCCKKKK would she keep that sh*t laying around on a motherfu*king laundry room?

Nothing against Angie because she cool.

Why in the world would she leave it out in that way where it could potentially get damaged and not have it properly secured? Jay really had to tell her what any of us would've told her?

I'm not even a Pac fan. But if I did an interview with him that NO ONE HEARD OF, and people are very interested in hearing, I know one thing: I won't keep it on my fu*king laundry room. I mean, common fu*king sense.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 10-11-2019 at 10:55 AM..
+4   

1 week ago '18        #27
ItsThatEasy  8 heat pts8
space
space
$2,033   Props total: 8138 8138
Everything he said has most likely come to light by now, including how much of a snake certain people are.

Say what you want about 'Pac but I can't think of too many peoples character he actually got wrong. Even Nas, he acknowledged had a good spirit after he patched things up.

By the time it's released it'll damn be a prophecy.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #28
bigjoshi2002  93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$1,795   Props total: 1912 1912
 Tha Truth said
He was and ED Lover who was supposed to be 2pac friend overheard what 2pac was saying while Angie was editing it told Puff and the rest is history.
Ed by his own admission sent a spy out there with Angie.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #29
drnarcisse 
space
space
$309   Props total: 829 829
That sh*t gonna be a Tidal / Roc Nation exclusive trust me. Jay dont do nothing for nothing.
Cant hate on the game gotta respect it.
+8   

1 week ago '16        #30
NEWYORKTlMES  59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,487   Props total: 12429 12429
 OldBrooklyn7187 said
I'm finding it really hard to believe you're a New Yorker ...
She is a HUGE part of the culture!!!
Many hip-hop artists WOULDN'T do a NY radio interview if it AINT with HER...

Culture vulture...
What year were you born ????
Are u slow? I said culture vulture activity
Not that that she’s a culture vulture

Holding on to a 2Pac interview for potential financial gain in 2019 is culture vulture activity
+6   

1 week ago '04        #31
space
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
Everything he said has most likely come to light by now, including how much of a snake certain people are.

Say what you want about 'Pac but I can't think of too many peoples character he actually got wrong. Even Nas, he acknowledged had a good spirit after he patched things up.

By the time it's released it'll damn be a prophecy.
Lol nah. Nas dissed Pac multiple times and when confronted he bowed down.

In what world is it acceptable to hide history? Pac had so much respect for her that he requested the interview, flew her out and put her in a hotel. Ed Lover who used to manage Stretch who Pac wasn't cool with sent someone out to La with Angie. Word gets back to Ed, he runs and tells Puffy who applies pressure to hot 97 (see Wendy Williams) to not play the full interview.

Now, this new narrative is being created that it's because one day Angie can get paid from it so she's not releasing it? Nah, she's hiding history! She was going to play it before hot97 told her not to, that's what she said. You can't spin this into it wasn't going to be played. Where is her integrity? She's not on hot97 anymore and she owns the recordings, put it out. You cant use that as an excuse anymore and if you dont put them out then what's the real reason?

There are several recordings of Pac that are being hidden. I feel like this is like when Nazi's used to burn books. If he was just paranoid, his was acting etc then whatever he said shouldn't matter.
+6   

1 week ago '04        #32
space
space
space
 drnarcisse said
That sh*t gonna be a Tidal / Roc Nation exclusive trust me. Jay dont do nothing for nothing.
Cant hate on the game gotta respect it.
Jay's name probably came up in the interview. If so, he wants this buried too.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #33
TrillestTalk404  58 heat pts58
space
space
$5,265   Props total: 24376 24376
Angie been on Jay-Z payroll for at least 2 decades at this point if were being honest
+4   

1 week ago '18        #34
ItsThatEasy  8 heat pts8
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said

In what world is it acceptable to hide history? Pac had so much respect for her that he requested the interview, flew her out and put her in a hotel. Ed Lover who used to manage Stretch who Pac wasn't cool with sent someone out to La with Angie. Word gets back to Ed, he runs and tells Puffy who applies pressure to hot 97 (see Wendy Williams) to not play the full interview.

Now, this new narrative is being created that it's because one day Angie can get paid from it so she's not releasing it? Nah, she's hiding history! She was going to play it before hot97 told her not to, that's what she said. You can't spin this into it wasn't going to be played. Where is her integrity? She's not on hot97 anymore and she owns the recordings, put it out. You cant use that as an excuse anymore and if you dont put them out then what's the real reason?

There are several recordings of Pac that are being hidden. I feel like this is like when Nazi's used to burn books. If he was just paranoid, his was acting etc then whatever he said shouldn't matter.

I don't fu*k with Angie solely for not releasing the tape. You talking to a n*gga with a 'Pac tattoo bruh lol my thing is 'Pac and Nas weren't on the type of time he was with everybody else. 'Pac knew Nas wasn't about that life and he was a good kid, he probably mentions that IN the interview is what I'm saying. He could spot peoples character well, he knew Nas had more to offer than gangster tales.

1 week ago '13        #35
gow  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,436   Props total: 827 827

1 week ago '16        #36
mobchip  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,225   Props total: 6366 6366
Angie Martinez and MTV have Tupac interviews that they never released in full. MTV probably has unreleased Tupac interviews as well.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #37
tokinjohn  3031 heat pts3031
space
space
$19,493   Props total: 95935 95935
 bigjoshi2002 said

AKA you just want to hear it, Nas bowed down talk again on here...this one said this, this one said that about it no one knows so why can't it just be they had a talk and stop this boogie man Pac sh*t already...

And your other post about Jay, why Jay need it buried? You act like Pac was gonna say anything exposing about him...what he gonna say he's a bi*ch or something, his Fo Fo won't let Blu Ivy grow...Remember according to BX no one knew Jay or Reasonable Doubt when it came out so what so damaging could of said about him? Diddy I can see but Jay, makes no sense for that time period..
+2   

1 week ago '05        #38
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
I don't fu*k with Angie solely for not releasing the tape. You talking to a n*gga with a 'Pac tattoo bruh lol my thing is 'Pac and Nas weren't on the type of time he was with everybody else. 'Pac knew Nas wasn't about that life and he was a good kid, he probably mentions that IN the interview is what I'm saying. He could spot peoples character well, he knew Nas had more to offer than gangster tales.

Pac didn't know sh*t about Nas other than he knew he was dope and a threat..Pac could spot ppls characters yet hung with Henchman, Jack, Diddy, Big (who he blamed)... Let them characters in jail he knew for five minutes gas his head...decided it was a good idea to run down on someone who turned out to be a stone cold k*ller... Great judgement of character
+5   

1 week ago '18        #39
EastAfrican  58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,672   Props total: 9928 9928
 bigjoshi2002 said

I wanna know who owns the recordings of that BIG interview where he sent the shooters at Snoop n Doggpound? im 31 years old n I dont think ive ever heard that interview. sh*ts mystery at this point.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #40
IcebergIzm  11 heat pts11
space
space
$566   Props total: 1189 1189
 Strong Side Iso said
Hope the government dont get to those tapes first.

Then we're all screwed.
Nah we good.

Martin Shkreli got the the other copy.
i herd 12mins of it in his car before he got booked.

1 week ago '16        #41
BitterDiesel 
space
space
$1,185   Props total: 2945 2945
 ItsThatEasy said
He knew Nas from E Money Bags
+2   

1 week ago '18        #42
ItsThatEasy  8 heat pts8
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Pac didn't know sh*t about Nas other than he knew he was dope and a threat..Pac could spot ppls characters yet hung with Henchman, Jack, Diddy, Big (who he blamed)... Let them characters in jail he knew for five minutes gas his head...decided it was a good idea to run down on someone who turned out to be a stone cold k*ller... Great judgement of character
He knew Nas wasn't about that life bruh, he wasn't living his raps like 'Pac said, that's the end of the story.

1 week ago '18        #43
EastAfrican  58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,672   Props total: 9928 9928
 tokinjohn said
Factual facts

1 week ago '16        #44
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 EastAfrican said
I wanna know who owns the recordings of that BIG interview where he sent the shooters at Snoop n Doggpound? im 31 years old n I dont think ive ever heard that interview. sh*ts mystery at this point.
Not an interview. He made a call in.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #45
BitterDiesel 
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Go back to the VIBe. He blamed BIG for not telling him what was what after the shooting. N Stretch seen hanging with the team that set up Pac n BIg wasIt wasnt ppl in jail it was his cousins n chaz fron Queenz that gave him the info just like they was the ones to tell him not to hang with Jack cause one of his cousins did time with him n knew he was a sneaky guy.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #46
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
He knew Nas wasn't about that life bruh, he wasn't living his raps like 'Pac said, that's the end of the story.
"Pac said" how does he know that back then? "Good kid " Pac only two years older than Nas...when was Nas rapping like he was some k*ller exactly?

You just gonna go around that good character stuff too I see...They talked in a park that's the end of the story not how you want to guess what happened.

1 week ago '05        #47
space
space
 EastAfrican said
Its real I've heard it, might be on a old Ron G mix tape as a sample too
+1   

1 week ago '09        #48
MakaveliToDon91  55 heat pts55
space
space
$10,879   Props total: 19889 19889
 tokinjohn said
AKA you just want to hear it, Nas bowed down talk again on here...this one said this, this one said that about it no one knows so why can't it just be they had a talk and stop this boogie man Pac sh*t already...

And your other post about Jay, why Jay need it buried? You act like Pac was gonna say anything exposing about him...what he gonna say he's a bi*ch or something, his Fo Fo won't let Blu Ivy grow...Remember according to BX no one knew Jay or Reasonable Doubt when it came out so what so damaging could of said about him? Diddy I can see but Jay, makes no sense for that time period..
 tokinjohn said
This angry n*gga out here wit the puss face...of course he aint know everybodys character right off the bat but by the time he died he was right about everybody....puffy, biggie, henchmen, jack, big stretch, n whoever else u wanna talk about

And nobody on BX said nobody knew Jay people said Pac and Biggie deaths paved the way...there u go making sh*t up again to support your puss face '2pac boogie man' narrative. U a real clown a*s n*gga, stop makin excuses for ur bi*ch made behavior

1 week ago '05        #49
space
space
 BitterDiesel said
Go back to the VIBe. He blamed BIG for not telling him what was what after the shooting. N Stretch seen hanging with the team that set up Pac n BIg wasIt wasnt ppl in jail it was his cousins n chaz fron Queenz that gave him the info just like they was the ones to tell him not to hang with Jack cause one of his cousins did time with him n knew he was a sneaky guy.
Dude went to jail for five minutes, and was gone...Big told him what time it was, wtf more he supposed to do...Like I keep saying, Big might not have had the means to go to a visit to tell him whatever he felt he needed to tell him more...and who the fu*k is Chaz to Pac? What could be his agenda? A cousin? I got cousins that would try to kidnap my kids if I won 500,000 in the powerball.. You can ask certain people and they will tell you Chaz is sneaky...Big told him the same thing his cousin and Chaz told him...ya'll be bugging with this sh*t

1 week ago '05        #50
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said
This angry n*gga out here wit the puss face...of course he aint know everybodys character right off the bat but by the time he died he was right about everybody....puffy, biggie, henchmen, jack, big stretch, n whoever else u wanna talk about

And nobody on BX said nobody knew Jay people said Pac and Biggie deaths paved the way...there u go making sh*t up again to support your puss face '2pac boogie man' narrative. U a real clown a*s n*gga, stop makin excuses for ur bi*ch made behavior
You a bozzo I ain't even reading this sh*t...scorned Pac obsessed rants...you strange

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside Oct 15 - Alex Jones said something on Tip's podcast about Hillary and c..
75 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+91online now  35
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  30
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-49online now  22
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
259 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy