Jigga & Beyonce @ the Opening of Tyler perry Studios in Atlanta!

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '04        #51
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$6,731   Props total: 17801 17801
 DeadendBoy said
H Town got the finest women...don’t debate me
They do but Meg built like a D1 Stallion

6 days ago '13        #52
gow  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,326   Props total: 801 801
iLL baTTLe kENa

6 days ago '18        #53
rello99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
$8,559   Props total: 34540 34540
 Tha Boss said
TeamBarb in this bi*ch. you n*ggas be bi*ching about Queen Onika for allegedly have a surgery but polluted breath Beyoncé he gets a pass y’all Trippin
This isn’t about her looks this is more about TP new company they just were one of the high profile couples there.. what’s ur problem kid?

6 days ago '04        #54
ddash  1 heat pts1
space
space
$25,971   Props total: 10622 10622
Hippy Mane!!

6 days ago '11        #55
GravityEraser52  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,244   Props total: 6363 6363
 Proffesor X said
Breh there is more then enough evil going on in this country alone for you to just focus on over exaggerated theories on black entertainment because it bothers you to see so many successful and influential

Don't attempt to project your a*suming lame thoughts into my psyche. Jigga is and has been on my sh*t list for a long time now. You're the only one bothered because you chose to @ my profile. I know you look up to Jigga as a role model so it hurts you when I speak the ugly truth about the wicced n*gga.

Your idol is already dead he just has to leave his body. And for his words and rebellious nature he will suffer - and it's unfortunate that money and TV time = success to you. I love my Israelite brothers and sisters, but I hate blacc devils more than I hate anything else. So fucc'em til the end I know where he's headed:

6 days ago '18        #56
space
space
 GravityEraser52 said

Don't attempt to project your a*suming lame thoughts into my psyche. Jigga is and has been on my sh*t list for a long time now. You're the only one bothered because you chose to @ my profile. I know you look up to Jigga as a role model so it hurts you when I speak the ugly truth about the wicced n*gga.

Your idol is already dead he just has to leave his body. And for his words and rebellious nature he will suffer - and it's unfortunate that money and TV time = success to you. I love my Israelite brothers and sisters, but I hate blacc devils more than I hate anything else. So fucc'em til the end I know where he's headed:
+1   

6 days ago '18        #57
Proffesor X  43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,733   Props total: 22115 22115
 GravityEraser52 said

Yeah...spare me the bat sh*t crazy YouTube binging bullsh*t. You have nothing to present to any of us to prove that Jay Z or any of these black stars worship the devil. You a bitter broke bi*ch that feels emasculated by other more successful men you dont even know. I respect those who figure out how to manuever to success in this white mans world...and despise you coward n*ggas who are to stupid and to lazy to strive to be better men.

Dont put your bullsh*t on the black race...you a fu*king disgrace to your mothers pu**y who birth you. Probably sell dvds, incense, and your bum a*s mixtape in front the neighborhood corner store and call yourself selfmade while you live off some random bi*ch or your parents...
+2   

6 days ago '18        #58
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Yeah...spare me the bat sh*t crazy YouTube binging bullsh*t. You have nothing to present to any of us to prove that Jay Z or any of these black stars worship the devil. You a bitter broke bi*ch that feels emasculated by other more successful men you dont even know. I respect those who figure out how to manuever to success in this white mans world...and despise you coward n*ggas who are to stupid and to lazy to strive to be better men.

Dont put your bullsh*t on the black race...you a fu*king disgrace to your mothers pu**y who birth you. Probably sell dvds, incense, and your bum a*s mixtape in front the neighborhood corner store and call yourself selfmade while you live off some random bi*ch or your parents...
Well said..

6 days ago '18        #59
Oswaldgatesjr  32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$8,319   Props total: 19878 19878
Beyonce dosent look better than nicki riri or even cardi
+1   

5 days ago '17        #60
DeadendBoy 
space
space
$1,381   Props total: 2821 2821
 qutaboi225 said
They do but Meg built like a D1 Stallion
That’s 1 out 1 million

5 days ago '18        #61
space
space
 DeadendBoy said
That’s 1 out 1 million
Lol

5 days ago '11        #62
space
space
 Proffesor X said

First off fucc boy! Didn't even read your whole post u dumb disrespectful cornball bi*ch! And your mother and grandma some broke bitter bi*ches that raised a bi*ch like them! You're a emotional fan of n*gga you don't even know. White man's world?? naw dumb punk bi*ch it's satan's world dingbat. Who the fucc are you clown!? You write like a troll pretending to be blacc.

This how stupid your bi*ch a*s really is. This is what you said you dumb bi*ch: You have nothing to present to any of us to prove that Jay Z or any of these black stars worship the devil. Now here is a bar from a hit song the camel face bi*ch made: "Hail Mary to the city, you're a virgin And Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church end"

Now you're exposed for not knowing the evils that men do dummy! Go die today you DUMB BLACC bi*ch! Fucc your whole bloodline! Straight up like that. Pussies like you make me sicc! I'd spit on your cold body if I could. Yeah eat a dicc with full blown aids hoe.

5 days ago '17        #63
ThatNigg22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$8,279   Props total: 43074 43074
Tyler Perry movies are awful man
+1   

5 days ago '18        #64
space
space
 GravityEraser52 said
First off fucc boy! Didn't even read your whole post u dumb disrespectful cornball bi*ch! And your mother and grandma some broke bitter bi*ches that raised a bi*ch like them! You're a emotional fan of n*gga you don't even know. White man's world?? naw dumb punk bi*ch it's satan's world dingbat. Who the fucc are you clown!? You write like a troll pretending to be blacc.

This how stupid your bi*ch a*s really is. This is what you said you dumb bi*ch: You have nothing to present to any of us to prove that Jay Z or any of these black stars worship the devil. Now here is a bar from a hit song the camel face bi*ch made: "Hail Mary to the city, you're a virgin And Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church end"

Now you're exposed for not knowing the evils that men do dummy! Go die today you DUMB BLACC bi*ch! Fucc your whole bloodline! Straight up like that. Pussies like you make me sicc! I'd spit on your cold body if I could. Yeah eat a dicc with full blown aids hoe.

Hail Mary to the city your a virgin

You come to the city ona prayer(hail mary) but youve never been fu*ked like New York can fu*k you

Jesus cant save you life starts when the church ends

The saying if you scared ..go to church
Cant apply because the real grittiness of New York is a reality void of morality

Hes talking about the city you slow retarded fu*k.......pardon my back n*gga
+1   

5 days ago '18        #65
doseygabana  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$1,110   Props total: 3873 3873
"i could feel our ancestors presence"

the pretentiousness if off the charts!

they truly believe we are roaches and they are enlightened
+1   

5 days ago '11        #66
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,318   Props total: 21194 21194
Jay got that "I hate marriage" face.

5 days ago '11        #67
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Hail Mary to the city your a virgin

You come to the city ona prayer(hail mary) but youve never been fu*ked like New York can fu*k you

Jesus cant save you life starts when the church ends

The saying if you scared ..go to church
Cant apply because the real grittiness of New York is a reality void of morality

Hes talking about the city you slow retarded fu*k.......pardon my back n*gga
You ain't dead yet dummy!? First off the Church is a People not a building you dumb fucc. So You and jigga are LOST dumb MF's. Plz bro stop you're drowning in the quicc sand of your own Pride.

And your punk-bi*ch dicc riding a*s, is trying to make sense of blasphemy. He mocced The Savior of the Israel and the rest of the world stupid clown (Why would anyone play with the name???)

He even made a EVE reference before that bar your stupid coward bi*ch made punk! Who did Eve get tempted by in the garden you stupid bi*ch??? Fucc you and all this blacc entertainment sh*t b/c even the so called white MF's serve satan too.

Bottom line: Jigga is a low end tap dancing bi*ch and his wife is funky breath pea brain hoe - but you're worse than them both, just a mindless zombie headed for the lake of fire. Bye-bye

Wonder what God she's talking about? We know her husband's god. Dude you're stupid, dumb, and blind. And you deserved to parish when that time came.

And just like the Loc's throw they sh*t up, so do the luciferians:

But then your dumb a*s says: "they're throwing just up hova & B" You're really clueless to this sh*t. Bro wake ur silly azz up and stay in your lane. Looks like Ricc and Eddie down wit the L gang too:

Now leave me be. You started this sh*t and got smashed on - so take your L, do some research and open your blind eyes because YOUR soul is on tha line Mark.

5 days ago '18        #68
space
space
 GravityEraser52 said
You ain't dead yet dummy!? First off the Church is a People not a building you dumb fucc. So You and jigga are LOST dumb MF's. Plz bro stop you're drowning in the quicc sand of your own Pride.

And your punk-bi*ch dicc riding a*s, is trying to make sense of blasphemy. He mocced The Savior of the Israel and the rest of the world stupid clown (Why would anyone play with the name???)

He even made a EVE reference before that bar your stupid coward bi*ch made punk! Who did Eve get tempted by in the garden you stupid bi*ch??? Fucc you and all this blacc entertainment sh*t b/c even the so called white MF's serve satan too.

Bottom line: Jigga is a low end tap dancing bi*ch and his wife is funky breath pea brain hoe - but you're worse than them both, just a mindless zombie headed for the lake of fire. Bye-bye

Wonder what God she's talking about? We know her husband's god. Dude you're stupid, dumb, and blind. And you deserved to parish when that time came.

And just like the Loc's throw they sh*t up, so do the luciferians:

But then your dumb a*s says: "they're throwing just up hova & B" You're really clueless to this sh*t. Bro wake ur silly azz up and stay in your lane. Looks like Ricc and Eddie down wit the L gang too:

Now leave me be. You started this sh*t and got smashed on - so take your L, do some research and open your blind eyes because YOUR soul is on tha line Mark.

Simply mentioning religious references doesn't make you a devil worshiper you low information d*ck sucking f*g**t

You spending your days PISSED at a man who doesn't know you, respect, or care about your opinion.

Your own life is in shambles (this is evident in how you choose to respond to very understandable bars with very stupid conclusions that make no fu*king sense)

You don't have any real prospects in life, and you spend your days on day's on the internet convinced that rich celebrities are only famous because they worship an entity THAT DOESN'T"T fu*kING EXIST

Look you fu*king loser get your life together first and foremost. Your hate and envy is seeping through every single post you type. Get a job.....a real job your too fu*king old to still be living at home

Your bedroom IS NOT the world, its just a bedroom. Take your dusty looking a*s outside for once and embrace life and perhaps you can have a better outlook on it instead of being some closed in closet homo with an unhealthy obsession for other grown a*s men.........

4 days ago '11        #69
space
space
 Proffesor X said

Simply mentioning religious references doesn't make you a devil worshiper you low information d*ck sucking f*g**t

You spending your days PISSED at a man who doesn't know you, respect, or care about your opinion.

Your own life is in shambles (this is evident in how you choose to respond to very understandable bars with very stupid conclusions that make no fu*king sense)

You don't have any real prospects in life, and you spend your days on day's on the internet convinced that rich celebrities are only famous because they worship an entity THAT DOESN'T"T fu*kING EXIST

Look you fu*king loser get your life together first and foremost. Your hate and envy is seeping through every single post you type. Get a job.....a real job your too fu*king old to still be living at home

Your bedroom IS NOT the world, its just a bedroom. Take your dusty looking a*s outside for once and embrace life and perhaps you can have a better outlook on it instead of being some closed in closet homo with an unhealthy obsession for other grown a*s men.........

You're mad as fucc tho LOL!!
My guy you're like toy to me and now I've become bored of you. And by the way

Now please

4 days ago '19        #70
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
$667   Props total: 1515 1515
Hov won she’s beautiful and he’s smashing that my life would be complete if I even got top from Beyonce

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  22
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry
142 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-19online now  18
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+170online now  17
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  13
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture