Nicki Minaj Speaks On Joshua Brown Shooting

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '15        #1
369 page views
17 comments

Putin~Work  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$13,578   Props total: 60150 60150
Nicki Minaj Speaks On Joshua Brown Shooting

Joshua Brown, a key witness in the murder trial of former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, was shot and k*lled last Friday (October 4) at an apartment complex in Dallas. His death occurred days after Guyger was convicted of murdering Brown’s neighbor Botham Jean, raising concerns from observers such as Nicki Minaj.

The Guyger trial was already under heavy scrutiny due to the facts of the case: a white police officer shot and k*lled an innocent black man in his own home. Yet the situation became even more contentious when the judge and the victim’s brother hugged Guyger after she was sentenced to 10 years in prison for k*lling Jean.

Nicki, like many others following the case, expressed her disdain for people in the courtroom hugging Guyger. She called it a “slap in the face” to Brown, who testified about what he heard on the night of September 6, 2018, when Jean was k*lled.

“I wonder if they were hugging on him after he got off that stand the way they were all boo hoo cryin, hugging on the murderer,” Nicki wrote on Twitter. “Talk about a slap in the face. Go hug on his fatherless child now. He should’ve let y’all suffer & minded his business. This is heartbreaking. RIP.”

Brown’s family has retained the services of attorney S. Lee Merritt, who represented Jean’s family in the Guyger case. Merritt says Brown’s mother requested his office’s help in finding out who k*lled her son.

“She suspects foul play, and it is difficult to rule it out,” he wrote via Twitter. “He had no known enemies. He worked for a living. He was not in the streets. We need answers. Immediately.”

According to CBS News, three suspects in the shooting of Brown have been identified. On Tuesday (October 8), police claimed his death wasn’t related to his testimony at the Guyger murder trial.

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. brown-shooting

best
worst
17 comments

1 week ago '05        #2
chrismb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$22,455   Props total: 53814 53814
just who i needed to hear speak on this subject
+12   

1 week ago '13        #3
EZ Green  46 heat pts46
space
space
$15,034   Props total: 37355 37355
Nicki the new Ja
+7   

1 week ago '15        #4
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
$16,651   Props total: 40963 40963
She right fu*k that dude

1 week ago '10        #5
DATKIDD121  68 heat pts68
space
space
$11,653   Props total: 18212 18212
She said he wasn't in the streets but he had 12 p's of weed plus 4 racks, and got k*lled during an argument when the deal went bad

He shot one of the n*ggas in the chest and they got them in custody

This is why my people need to stop hopping on platforms tryna be mobile protestors. Wait for facts and details to come out before fishing for likes

By the way, I wanna go ahead and say fu*k U to the n*ggas who gonna quote me Tellin me how the police set this whole thing up and convinced 3 random black dudes to set that man up and then take a shot to the chest and possibly face jail time

Last edited by DATKIDD121; 10-09-2019 at 02:19 PM..
+4   

1 week ago '10        #6
DATKIDD121  68 heat pts68
space
space
$11,653   Props total: 18212 18212
Oops nicki :

+3   

1 week ago '19        #7
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,660   Props total: 4074 4074
 DATKIDD121 said
Oops nicki :

Gtfo

These photos are clearly doctored. Everyone knows only white people k*ll.

He was a Deans List PhD candidate working on a perpetual motion machine. The CIA k*lled him do he couldnt be a witness in a civil suit against Dallas PD, and because his perpetual motion machine was gonna destroy the oil industry. Also he had the only copy of Nipseys Dr Sebi documentary, which wouldve proved why they k*lled Nip.

Fr tho youre one of my favourite posters on here. You actually think instead of jumping straight to feelings and then coming up with the 'logical' explanation after

Last edited by Dickhead; 10-09-2019 at 04:34 PM..

1 week ago '18        #8
David akaLegion  23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,423   Props total: 6629 6629
 d*ckhead said
Gtfo

He was a Deans List PhD candidate working on a perpetual motion machine. The CIA k*lled him do he couldnt be a witness in a civil suit against Dallas PD, and because his perpetual motion machine was gonna destroy the oil industry. Also he had the only copy of Nipseys Dr Sebi documentary, which wouldve proved why they k*lled Nip.

Fr tho youre one of my favourite posters on here. You actually think instead of jumping straight to feelings and then coming up with the 'logical' explanation after
@
Racist

1 week ago '19        #9
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 David akaLegion said
@
Racist
you dont even know what racism is

I'll give you a hint - the definition isnt 'anything that I disagree with'

1 week ago '17        #10
BLACK FIST  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,896   Props total: 26164 26164
fake pics

1 week ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  193 heat pts193
space
space
$33,842   Props total: 72532 72532
 d*ckhead said
Gtfo

Look at you gettin ya racism on. You mustve hit the meth today

1 week ago '18        #12
space
space
 d*ckhead said
you dont even know what racism is

I'll give you a hint - the definition isnt 'anything that I disagree with'
Go to rehab so you can extend your life by 5 years before you relapse and OD on opiods again meth bi*ch pu**yo

1 week ago '19        #13
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Look at you gettin ya racism on. You mustve hit the meth today
Conspiracy theorists arent a race.

Dont you have any strategies for dealing with people who dont agree with you besides saying theyre racist?
+1   

1 week ago '19        #14
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 David akaLegion said
Go to rehab so you can extend your life by 5 years before you relapse and OD on opiods again meth bi*ch pu**yo
Youre mad as fu*k holy sh*t! Imagine going through someone's post history because they posted a graph you didnt like

Im good, I got clean and have a 6figure career (just got promoted yesterday) and a (black, since that is all you think about) family despite having OD'd and being locked up.

Why am I doing better than you? That must burn your soul deep.

Last edited by Dickhead; 10-09-2019 at 06:39 PM..

1 week ago '18        #15
space
space
 d*ckhead said
Youre mad as fu*k holy sh*t! Imagine going through someone's post history because they posted a graph you didnt like

Im good, I got clean and have a 6figure career (just got promoted yesterday) and a (black, since that is all you think about) family despite having OD'd and being locked up.

Why am I doing better than you? That must burn your soul deep.
Just say no
What’s so hard about that Junkie fu*k YOUNNNNNGGG

1 week ago '12        #16
space
space
 d*ckhead said
Conspiracy theorists arent a race.

Dont you have any strategies for dealing with people who dont agree with you besides saying theyre racist?
Youre a fu*king junkie.

1 week ago '19        #17
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Youre a fu*king junkie.
Why are you so angry? You seem like youre having a meltdown.

Im sure a therapist can help you develop strategies for dealing with being wrong. Being wrong isnt the end of the world; its not even a big deal. You dont need to make mupltiple accounts just so you can rage against strangers on the internet, thats not how healthy people deal with things, its a really weird thing to do.

Last edited by Dickhead; 10-09-2019 at 10:18 PM..

1 week ago '12        #18
space
space
 d*ckhead said
Why are you so angry? You seem like youre having a meltdown.

Im sure a therapist can help you develop strategies for dealing with being wrong. Being wrong isnt the end of the world; its not even a big deal. You dont need to make mupltiple accounts just so you can rage against strangers on the internet, thats not how healthy people deal with things, its a really weird thing to do.
What

The meth

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-49online now  44
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
256 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside Oct 15 - Alex Jones said something on Tip's podcast about Hillary and c..
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+91online now  23
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy