MOZZY Go To VISIT His OAK PARK 4TH AVE HOOD & Ohhh BOOOOYY

most viewed right now
-29  97
24 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #101
Hoeslovejr  6 heat pts6
space
space
space
$1,433   Props total: 4265 4265
 4REAL said
It was my go to jeans in 2016 and 2017. It just so happened that I started wearing other brands later but I didn't know it was irrelevant. What has replaced it?

I'm aware they filed for bankruptcy and emerged from bankruptcy only months later. They said their focus would be more online, however, it doesn't answer the question on why it's "out of style." I owned a pair about two-three years ago and thought the quality was great. I always got comments on it. I wear other brands know but just didn't know Tru was "out of style" because I don't necessarily keep up with fashion. I wear what I feel like. I just want to know what is in style now, as far as jeans go, If Tru is out of style. What has replaced it?
Just because I say their out of style doesnít mean Iím speaking for you thatís just my personal preference..... You canít ask me whatís in style because whats in style for me may not be for you we two different people .... And you just answered your own question you donít keep up with fashion so obliviously clothing and fashion isnít your thing, so I a*sume you still wear for fubu,ecko,roca wear, bugle boy, etc etc and if you donít how come?

2 weeks ago '04        #102
SeanP  2 heat pts2
space
space
$2,130   Props total: 1686 1686
Look at all them toothless gangstas! That one dude could use a telephone pole for a toothpick..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #103
No Religion  25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,177   Props total: 9245 9245
Stay focused and break the cycle my young n*ggas. This ain't it when you 50 years old and life passed you by. Manny blessings to the homies in the videos though.

2 weeks ago '04        #104
bigmike123456  3 heat pts3
space
space
$2,212   Props total: 1516 1516
Mozzy

2 weeks ago '13        #105
mikejuheard  44 heat pts44
space
space
$35,693   Props total: 57383 57383
Gangland, gangland (Mozzy voice)

2 weeks ago '19        #106
Beach city 
space
space
$724   Props total: 501 501
 TrillestTalk404 said
I don't think Mozzy money and fame that large to NOT be in the hood sometimes. Sure he's prolly got a house out the way but his status not that major yet. Not a diss just a fact
Yeah he not that big really
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #107
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
$18,513   Props total: 13822 13822
 Hoeslovejr said
Just because I say their out of style doesn’t mean I’m speaking for you that’s just my personal preference..... You can’t ask me what’s in style because whats in style for me may not be for you we two different people .... And you just answered your own question you don’t keep up with fashion so obliviously clothing and fashion isn’t your thing, so I a*sume you still wear for fubu,ecko,roca wear, bugle boy, etc etc and if you don’t how come?
Still wear? I never wore it in the first place to stop wearing it. I don't understand your line of questioning and where you're trying to head this conversation. I've never been big into fashion but it surprised me to hear that such a brand that is high end went "out of style." It's not exactly affordable clothing, so I was asking out of curiosity how something that is "high designer" is not in anymore.

I also wanted a general answer of what was "in." You didn't frame what you said as something subjective, you said you hope that it "one day that sh*t comeback in style." That means society thinks it's out of style, and others cosigned it and provided insight, telling me what's in, so it's not just a personal preference, as you put it. It's a general feeling and people told me what's generally in.

Last edited by 4REAL; 10-04-2019 at 06:59 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #108
marcchrome  65 heat pts65
space
space
$15,517   Props total: 8939 8939
Dusty old n*ggas...... that sh*t is embarassing.

2 weeks ago '16        #109
smokeytheblunt2  5 heat pts5
space
space
$10,781   Props total: 23982 23982
 WestPittsburg said
Idk about Boxden but mozzy just kinda fake he was a nobody in his hood the respect he gets is from rapping he wasn’t a hitter and to be real for how deep his hood is lavish d and them was applying pressure and they got like half if that in numbers
Im just speaking on boxden.............

and Im not one of those dudes thats concerned about what rappers are doing outside the booth so idk about the rest...........

all I can tell you is that Lav is making better music than Mozzy at the moment and that a lot of boxden decided to hate Mozzy out of nowhere........

2 weeks ago '16        #110
space
space
 Beach city said
Yeah he not that big really
what do y'all consider big? dudes one of the biggest underground artists out and is nationally known...........

2 weeks ago '16        #111
space
space
 rock5 said
They go there for one thing. Pimpin. Especially Sac n*ggas
seems like a lot of Northern Cali is on that Vegas sh*t..............
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #112
Dope Man 730  26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,386   Props total: 3884 3884
 TrillestTalk404 said
I don't think Mozzy money and fame that large to NOT be in the hood sometimes. Sure he's prolly got a house out the way but his status not that major yet. Not a diss just a fact
My exact thoughts
+1   

1 week ago '19        #113
Beach city 
space
space
$724   Props total: 501 501
 smokeytheblunt2 said
what do y'all consider big? dudes one of the biggest underground artists out and is nationally known...........
He's known but I'm go with philty rich or lavish d
+1   

1 week ago '16        #114
space
space
 Beach city said
He's known but I'm go with philty rich or lavish d
musically iím taking Lav over almost anybody right now........sh*t, dude just dropped a 20 song album and i wasnít a fan of like 2 or 3 songs........

iím still taking Mozzy over Phil but Mozzy is def in a slump........
+1   

1 week ago '16        #115
BigBallerLavar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
space
space
$12,100   Props total: 65688 65688
 Bronx Sasquatch said
sound like a gay stylist n*gga

fu*k your outfits ho n*gga id take everything up off you have you walkin the block nekkid hoping police pass by to save you

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside Oct 15 - Alex Jones said something on Tip's podcast about Hillary and c..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+91online now  34
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-49online now  18
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
259 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy