Bizzy Bone Interview on Jack Thriller (ThisIs50.com) On The Way

most viewed right now
-23  109
22 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '18        #1
154 page views
0 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
$7,157   Props total: 21660 21660
Bizzy Bone Interview on Jack Thriller (ThisIs50.com) On The Way

View this post on Instagram

Great interview @jackthriller also congratulations on being on the @martinlawrence @badboystour ALSO @thisis50 & @50cent for the platform. Appreciate that , congrats on @power_starz as well. @djboywonder & @wonworldstudios thank you for the tour. Made a few friends today. Also i wanted to give you guys a sneak preview on what else we doing. ANOTHER SURPRISE! Excited about TOMORROW! @breakfastclubam @angelayee @djenvy and last but not least the notorious @cthagod one of the best Interviews i have done to date. It’s a really creative concept. All Tree of em equally bouncing off each other. Had a rhythm to it. Can’t wait for you guys to see it Tomorrow. Real good one. #carbonmonoxide is🔥 @angelayee told me she loved the record. i really wanted my peers and colleagues to experience this record along with you all. #missionaccomplished #sofarsogood #bonethugsnharmony #blh #BizzyBone #godbless #✌🏽

A post shared by Bizzy Bone🎙👊🏽 (@mrmccane) on

Bonus:

I say stay independent, Bizzy (prior label beef comes to mind as to why)

View this post on Instagram

Rise and grind! Landed in New York finally. This was the surprise i was telling you guys about. Been grinding and focused as you all know. God has seen it fit to bless me. Am i signing a big deal with a label instead of staying independent? 🤔 hm? Think i should take the paper ya’ll? A few great things as well. But with the success of the record brings in offers i guess. Idk 🤷🏽*♂️. @diddy thats my n*gga so before i do anything big i would give em a call. For advice and sht. @liltunechi he another i would ask for advice from as well. Maybe its best to stay independent. Nobody thirsty ‘round this b*tch. I will keep yous all posted. But what u guys think? Stay Independent or take a hefty sum of paper? 🤷🏽*♂️? Steady as we roll. God is blessing me with opportunities. None of what i do is in vain or “messy” . My heart has always been in the right place. I think imma be aight either way. #godbless #✌🏽 #wishmeluck #bonethugsnharmony #blh #BizzyBone

A post shared by Bizzy Bone🎙👊🏽 (@mrmccane) on

+2   

best
worst
0 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside Oct 15 - Alex Jones said something on Tip's podcast about Hillary and c..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+91online now  35
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-49online now  22
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
259 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy