DRAKE career in SHAMBLES as DRAKE goes on FULL DAMAGE CONTROL on INSTAGRAM :mjlmfao:

most viewed right now
-18  81
19 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 week ago '18        #176
BradTheGreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,294   Props total: 4697 4697
 postemupndunkit said
If every word you ever spit wasn’t written by you.... how is every word the truth ?

Man just shut the fu*k up already

I used to be a drake Stan but his music just ain’t hitting like it used to

And personality wise he’s a fu*king lame
That's the Adidon effect. Since that dissed dropped, he hasn't been the same. His stans at first said "He got it. He gone be ok", but that dissed was too hard, too strong, too lethal and certainly not a type of dissed that anyone can ignored.

I guess people kept ignoring it because he didn't addressed anyone, and Back 2 Back pretty much solidified him as "untouchable". However, Drake's biggest mistake in my opinion was to go after Pusha. He should've learned his lesson from many years ago, when Pusha took on his boss and himself too. But again, Back 2 Back gave him a lot of ego, and that ego became slowly his downfall.

Like I said, until he addresses Pusha or he does something drastic, things are going to continue to not look good. Slowly but surely, Pusha is still winning and I guess Pusha got exactly what he wanted and more. Sort of like how Al Qaeda blew the towers, but didn't' expect that much damage to come out of it, I'm certain Pusha wasn't expecting the same.

1 week ago '14        #177
TheRiverStyx  15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,533   Props total: 14722 14722
 Glock Rivers said
Push been taking shots at Drake’s lame a*s since like 2010. Kanye’s and Drakes “beef” has nothing to do with Push. It just seems that way to casual rap fans
Tell em fam

1 week ago '16        #178
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
$8,884   Props total: 22778 22778
Drake uses his dad for street cred
+1   

1 week ago '14        #179
Oceans  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,809   Props total: 5047 5047
that thing drake wrote about his father willing talk to anyone who will listen , I sadly true..
+2   

1 week ago '04        #180
PrisonRules  78 heat pts78
space
space
$29,907   Props total: 10875 10875
Drake pops was a nobody before Drake blew up. Why he didn't come forward 9 years ago about it being fake.

He probably told Drake he want a home like the one he just built and Drake was like foh, u didn't help mom's raise me.

Pops mad pops album ain't selling

1 week ago '13        #181
ImGucci  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$849   Props total: 352 352
I'm going to side with drake on this, any who has had a deadbeat dad knows they have revisionist history when you grow up.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #182
BurninLz  36 heat pts36
space
space
$11,396   Props total: 5191 5191
Some of yall never watched pro wrestling growing up and it shows

1 week ago '18        #183
jay2cold  13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,372   Props total: 3985 3985
And that's that on that

+1   

1 week ago '04        #184
NotebooksFilled  8 heat pts8
space
space
$3,349   Props total: 3344 3344
n*gga need to just be a TV exec

1 week ago '18        #185
jay2cold  13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,372   Props total: 3985 3985
 Boogie1790 said
Drake uses his dad for street cred
What street cred

1 week ago '19        #186
Rudboi 
space
space
space
$105   Props total: 440 440
He got away with using a ghost writer. He got away with not publicly claiming his child. He got away with wearing black face. He got away with regularly taking the 14 year old girl from “stranger things” out on dinner dates. So my guess is he’ll also get away with this. He has the machine behind him. Plus his fans have brutally low standards. He’ll remain on top no matter what.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #187
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
 jay2cold said
What street cred
Ikr

Im talkin about the fact that he is even looked at as black. Also when he 1st came out he use his father Memphis connection and being in the same neighborhood as yo gotti as a lil cred. I was suprised when i heard him talk sh*t bout his daddy cuz in the beginning he made it look like they had a good relationship

1 week ago '05        #188
knowTHEledge  31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,767   Props total: 6701 6701
Drakes pops popped up at a party I was djing NYE in Vegas a couple years ago and asked me to play drake of course. I played Worst Behavior and he had no issue and rocked to it lol

1 week ago '16        #189
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
 knowTHEledge said
Drakes pops popped up at a party I was djing NYE in Vegas a couple years ago and asked me to play drake of course. I played Worst Behavior and he had no issue and rocked to it lol
I like his daddy tho. He seem like a cool dude.

1 week ago '08        #190
Kewop Decam  104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,606   Props total: 19735 19735
 Rudboi said
He got away with using a ghost writer. He got away with not publicly claiming his child. He got away with wearing black face. He got away with regularly taking the 14 year old girl from “stranger things” out on dinner dates. So my guess is he’ll also get away with this. He has the machine behind him. Plus his fans have brutally low standards. He’ll remain on top no matter what.
the question is why... why is he allowed to get away with such fu*kery?

1 week ago '17        #191
Ygdirty 
space
space
space
$170   Props total: 508 508
"Till they meet my pops and they say drake is just a younger you."
..I miss old drake.

1 week ago '17        #192
PROV  281 heat pts281
space
space
$18,951   Props total: 54156 54156
 TrapInBriks11 said
This. This was super old news surprised it just gained traction this week.
It's old news AND new news.

Dennis graham restated his comments on Oct 4, 2019 on Nick cannons podcast "Cannons Class". That is what Drake is responding to.

He let the first interview with "ItsTheReal" from months back slide

It pains me to be the one correcting you on this

Also it's interesting to note that the first time Dennis said these things, it was on a podcast (it's the real) that is HEAVILY affiliated with def jam and rocnation. Jay might have gotten the ball rolling on this one

1 week ago '06        #193
Avarice 
space
space
$291   Props total: 430 430
 PROV said
I did some Google's, and it's cause he did recently AND months ago.

Yes, his dad said something similar months ago. However, he ALSO said the same thing on Nick cannons show on Oct 4, 2019.

As far as I can tell, that happened 5 days ago, and Drake's response happened yesterday

I had to Google this sh*t cause I was thinking the same thing at first
Yea i was gettin stuck not bein able to find any record of the comments months ago...thought i got sucked into a wormhole/time machine and aint eem kno it or sum sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '17        #194
PROV  281 heat pts281
space
space
$18,951   Props total: 54156 54156
 Avarice said
Yea i was gettin stuck not bein able to find any record of the comments months ago...thought i got sucked into a wormhole/time machine and aint eem kno it or sum sh*t
Lmao same here. Really felt like groundhog day. But all the news was trending about it, without making it clear that Dennis said What he said months ago, and also said the same thing a week ago.

1 week ago '13        #195
gow  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,433   Props total: 827 827
its called molly

1 week ago '05        #196
knowTHEledge  31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,767   Props total: 6701 6701
 Boogie1790 said
I like his daddy tho. He seem like a cool dude.
He was real cool when. Checked out some hoes and posted up real approachable and laid back.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #197
Rudboi 
space
space
space
$105   Props total: 440 440
 Kewop Decam said
the question is why... why is he allowed to get away with such fu*kery?
He has the machine behind him. He’s a Jewish actor who grew up on Nickelodeon. He currently works for Nike, Apple and Coca-Cola. He is the Illuminati personified. The radio, the labels, the “social media influencers”....etc all stay on code to keep him on top. Social media platforms and streaming services manipulate their algorithms to make sure he is constantly in your face. He is the person they hand picked to be the face of hiphop whether we like it or not.

1 week ago '18        #198
IcebergIzm  11 heat pts11
space
space
$566   Props total: 1189 1189
▄█░ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀
░█░ ▀▄▄█ ▀▄▄█ ▀▀▄
▄█▄ ░▄▄▀ ░▄▄▀ ▄▄▀

▌│█║▌║▌║ Ꭵ꒝ꂅცꂅᏒg ♅ᎥᏕϮԾᏒᎩ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Last edited by IcebergIzm; 10-09-2019 at 01:56 PM..

1 week ago '06        #199
d4deesnuts  3 heat pts3
space
space
$7,800   Props total: 5724 5724
 LOONATIK said
n*gga relax lol. You n*ggas weird af hating on other men like this smh. If you don't like him you don't like him but all that other sh*t is just weird hate. Get it out your heart quickly.
I see where u coming from bruh, idk if its hate but it damn sure is disgust. Mostly cuz drake is the poster boy for how sh*tty hip hop has been. Just stating facts on how kids nowadays could care less how fake their fav rapper is as long as their rapping over a good beat. Dudes like drake never wouldve blown up when ppl actually respected the art form.
+1   

1 week ago '08        #200
Gmengfx  83 heat pts83
space
space
$13,329   Props total: 3199 3199
Everyones truth is different. They both maybe see what happened 2 different ways

Maybe drakes dad wasnt around that much but to HIM, he stayed in contact with drake so to him..he was in drakes life. But he wasnt at baseball games and sh*t like that so to drake he wasnt in his life that much.

life isnt always black and white .

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  46
Video inside Oct 15 - Alex Jones said something on Tip's podcast about Hillary and c..
75 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-49online now  31
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
258 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+91online now  31
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy