Sup BX? I Own a Sunglasses Brand... Lexea Eyewear

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

Hot Or Not
Hot 4 57.14%
Not 1 14.29%
Knicks Lost 2 28.57%
Voters: 7.   (BX member poll)

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '05        #26
olx9o  28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$7,663   Props total: 9958 9958
 Zaosyn said
When you can get a chance work on getting a professional-looking website that matches the quality of your glasses. The website does not do the glasses justice and it makes it look shady.
Facts. Its alot of effort man I actually went and took pics today with a better camera...trying to incorporate a business into your life daily is a real challenge

But its necessary to succeed.

I needed to hear someone say this too because all the pics we have of people wearing them havent been things we proud to put up due to pic quality but

Voila. A preview

1 week ago '08        #27
Chedda  467 heat pts467
space
space
$19,398   Props total: 52571 52571
 olx9o said
Facts. Its alot of effort man I actually went and took pics today with a better camera...trying to incorporate a business into your life daily is a real challenge

I needed to hear someone say this too because all the pics we have of people wearing them havent been things we proud to put up due to pic quality but

Voila. A preview

I would suggest perhaps getting wix or another easy drag and drop type web page. Might just make it look more professional.
+1   

1 week ago '09        #28
Zaosyn  270 heat pts270
space
space
$16,046   Props total: 5841 5841
 olx9o said

Voila. A preview

I hear you. It is a lot of work and can be expensive. If it's a WordPress site you can go to themeforest and buy a premade WordPress template and just change the pictures out. They cost around $60 for a good one.
+1   

5 days ago '08        #29
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
$6,079   Props total: 9570 9570
Sup OP! Digging them

What other styles so you plan on having moving forward? Any Aviators in the horizon? @
+1   

5 days ago '05        #30
olx9o  28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
 flav said
Sup OP! Digging them

What other styles so you plan on having moving forward? Any Aviators in the horizon? @
Ay thanks @
We have at LEAST 2 styles made hoping we can get em ready by December
Along with aviators...cause thats what everyone asking for
+1   

5 days ago '08        #31
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
$6,079   Props total: 9570 9570
 olx9o said
Ay thanks @
We have at LEAST 2 styles made hoping we can get em ready by December
Along with aviators...cause thats what everyone asking for
My man

You can count on me to make a purchase brah
+1   

4 days ago '05        #32
olx9o  28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
 Zaosyn said
I hear you. It is a lot of work and can be expensive. If it's a WordPress site you can go to themeforest and buy a premade WordPress template and just change the pictures out. They cost around $60 for a good one.
 Chedda said
I would suggest perhaps getting wix or another easy drag and drop type web page. Might just make it look more professional.
Im running this page thru shopify with a paid theme, what specifically would u say is holding the site back from looking professional?

Im actually going to create a new alternate landing page

And yo...does anyoneeee know how I can speed up my site? Alot of ppl try to visit but say it either doesnt load or it loads slow

It varies from device to device tho

2 days ago '09        #33
Zaosyn  270 heat pts270
space
space
$16,046   Props total: 5841 5841
 olx9o said
Im running this page thru shopify with a paid theme, what specifically would u say is holding the site back from looking professional?

Im actually going to create a new alternate landing page

And yo...does anyoneeee know how I can speed up my site? Alot of ppl try to visit but say it either doesnt load or it loads slow

It varies from device to device tho
Sorry for getting back to you late. What I would do is run your site through Goolge Insights. If you do not get atleast like a score of 85 on desktop and mobile Google ranks your site lower because of this (they don't want to recommend slow websites to users who search for sunglasses).

Just put your website address in there and it will analyze your site and tell you what you need to do to improve it. You probably won't understand any of it but I'm sure you can find a page speed optimizer plugin on Shopify to use that will help optimize it.
+1   

1 day ago '05        #34
olx9o  28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
 Zaosyn said
Sorry for getting back to you late. What I would do is run your site through Goolge Insights. If you do not get atleast like a score of 85 on desktop and mobile Google ranks your site lower because of this (they don't want to recommend slow websites to users who search for sunglasses).

Just put your website address in there and it will analyze your site and tell you what you need to do to improve it. You probably won't understand any of it but I'm sure you can find a page speed optimizer plugin on Shopify to use that will help optimize it.
Yo thanks. I’ve actually been using analytics and insights the past few days actually. As well as taking the necessary steps to learn optimization for speed and SEO so im glad to know I’m moving in the right direction.

Good looks, im getting everything together ��

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-49online now  44
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
256 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside Oct 15 - Alex Jones said something on Tip's podcast about Hillary and c..
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+91online now  23
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy