iOS 13 Update is Live

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+57  170
205 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '04        #26
willi150  6 heat pts6
space
space
$3,656   Props total: 616 616
 Reggie Noble 86 said
I tried the X. That was the first iPhone I've ever had. I liked the phone quality, iMessage and airdrop. I went back to Android because I felt using Google's app (like Google a*sistant) was easier. I like the iPhone but I hate how I'm restricted in what apps i want to be my default apps.

I'm loving Android but still on the fence a bit on going back to iPhone
Those are definitely some of the positives when it comes to Android phones. Many things I've gotten use to not having our never used in the first place. If they open the Apple watch enough to support Android phones or the ipad I might consider going back.

3 weeks ago '12        #27
Reggie Noble 86  29 heat pts29
space
space
$561   Props total: 292 292
 willi150 said
Those are definitely some of the positives when it comes to Android phones. Many things I've gotten use to not having our never used in the first place. If they open the Apple watch enough to support Android phones or the ipad I might consider going back.
Yea I get it. I'm learning towards get a Red Xr and keeping it for the rest of the year. If the new Androids in 2020 are better, then I'll trade in the Xr. I would get the Xs but I see that it's more expensive and had a smaller battery.

3 weeks ago '06        #28
Hit Em' Up  65 heat pts65
space
space
space
$6,390   Props total: 5122 5122
 Reggie Noble 86 said
I tried the X. That was the first iPhone I've ever had. I liked the phone quality, iMessage and airdrop. I went back to Android because I felt using Google's app (like Google a*sistant) was easier. I like the iPhone but I hate how I'm restricted in what apps i want to be my default apps.

I'm loving Android but still on the fence a bit on going back to iPhone
I played around with the X before going with the galaxy. They're both great phones. I stuck with android for the same reasons your pointed out.. You can customize it how you want it, expandable storage, headphone jack, and a UI thats more visually appealing and modern.

There was once a time where iphone led in innovation but those days are long gone. I think iMessage and facetime keep a lot of customers. Music was a big one I can easily download songs online from any site and it automatically looks loads into my music player

3 weeks ago '17        #29
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$2,215   Props total: 4121 4121
If you need to communicate with the world, and iPhone is most likely a must as at least 1 of your phones.

If you communication is secondary, then android is probably better.

3 weeks ago '11        #30
Slingy  72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,438   Props total: 6652 6652
WiFi calling stopped working on my work phone. AT&T 8 plus on 13.1.2. Sucks lol

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  32
Still the greatest kill in cinema history
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+49online now  30
Video inside Oct 21 - Fox News Asks Wrong Random Guy A Question (video)
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+108online now  24
Image(s) inside Oct 21 - Black Wallstreet Trending - 1921 Tulsa Massacre
197 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-16online now  5
The album that Prodigy started to decline lyrically