Samsung Galaxy Fold Re-do

most viewed right now
96 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '16        #1
1336 page views
22 comments

nigs  155 heat pts155
space
space
space
$729   Props total: 3999 3999
Samsung Galaxy Fold Re-do

+6   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,632   Props total: 18295 18295

I still think Razr had the best concept folding smart phone though.
+5   

1 month ago '05        #3
pippen33 
space
space
space
$575   Props total: 1551 1551
Appreciate Samsung for at least attempting to be innovative. I think the Mate X is the better design though but that sh*t is basically DOA since it won't have any Google apps/support
+4   

1 month ago '08        #4
thetfd  1515 heat pts1515
space
space
$3,739   Props total: 7969 7969
 daman729 said

+3   

1 month ago '15        #5
largon 
space
space
space
$811   Props total: 1053 1053
And this is why apple wins most of the times, because they observe, check all of the errors and they perfect it before releasing it. It's been working for years, you really can't blame them..

1 month ago '07        #6
biged79  10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,175   Props total: 1181 1181
 largon said
And this is why apple wins most of the times, because they observe, check all of the errors and they perfect it before releasing it. It's been working for years, you really can't blame them..
Nail on the head.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #7
240sx 
space
space
$5,538   Props total: 3105 3105
Looks cheap

1 month ago '04        #8
CentsCuZ  20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,556   Props total: 2617 2617
Wait for full 2nd version, as you always should. That front screen of the phone (when closed) has got to drastically improve, and it will.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #9
MyZ28  18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,394   Props total: 2083 2083
 largon said
Thats a lie. They have several recalls currently including the MacBook that battery is catching fire. Several iPhones have issues like the iPhone X having screen touch issues or the green line down the display . You can see ALL the sh*t Apple have going wrong here. All electronics have issues....no matter who makes it.

+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #10
kkkid  211 heat pts211
space
space
$3,865   Props total: 1368 1368
 largon said
He mentioned apple in the video and how if it were them they would blame the customer as they have in the past.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #11
LYTE  198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$17,141   Props total: 11771 11771
Cool gimmick

4 weeks ago '19        #12
Witness102  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$244   Props total: 1413 1413
 pippen33 said
Appreciate Samsung for at least attempting to be innovative. I think the Mate X is the better design though but that sh*t is basically DOA since it won't have any Google apps/support
Don't let the media fool you.

It won't SHIP w/ Google Apps.

You can still download and install them on your own.

Once you have Google Play and Google Play Services - everything else you want just comes from the play store.

Since the early adopters/ubernerds who'd want this type of phone - would find it trivial to do so -I think they will.

4 weeks ago '17        #13
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
$1,024   Props total: 3502 3502
 daman729 said

That's currently the only folding smartphone I have any interest in. This design looks way too clunky in its folded form.

4 weeks ago '16        #14
postemupndunkit  8 heat pts8
space
space
$8,577   Props total: 30365 30365
 largon said
Bruh they damn near told us we were holding our phones wrong when they changed the antenna location in the iPhone 5 to the bottom of the phone

People had to wreak havoc for them to admit error

Same thing with them draining batteries in each update and clocking down machines

Stop stanning
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
slimthuggin101  6 heat pts6
space
space
$284   Props total: 1388 1388
hear it was coming out in North America on the 27th of this month
really want to get it but after seeing this video im second guessing

the screen is really fragile
and even tho he put alot of dirt and rocks in there it should have fu*ked up the fold that quick thats like dropping it in dirt one or two times

4 weeks ago '10        #16
M2CEO  34 heat pts34
space
space
space
$5,796   Props total: 5739 5739
Huawei Mate X better tho

3 weeks ago '05        #17
pippen33 
space
space
space
Was thinking about getting it but probably im going to hold off. There is a tech site that says their new "redesigned" unit already broke and im sure we will hear more of those stories soon. Spend 2gs on a phone and cant even press hard on the screen

3 weeks ago '05        #18
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,507   Props total: 21930 21930
 pippen33 said
Was thinking about getting it but probably im going to hold off. There is a tech site that says their new "redesigned" unit already broke and im sure we will hear more of those stories soon. Spend 2gs on a phone and cant even press hard on the screen
That dude admitted that he pressed the screen too hard, which is exactly what Samsung tells you not to do. The phone is very fragile but if you use it in the manner the manufacturer warns against, bad sh*t will happen.

The phone has been out for almost a month in Korea and there haven't been any stories of "broken" units. The only story comes from a blogger in America who apparently thought all the warnings on the phone could be ignored.

3 weeks ago '05        #19
pippen33 
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
That dude admitted that he pressed the screen too hard, which is exactly what Samsung tells you not to do. The phone is very fragile but if you use it in the manner the manufacturer warns against, bad sh*t will happen.

The phone has been out for almost a month in Korea and there haven't been any stories of "broken" units. The only story comes from a blogger in America who apparently thought all the warnings on the phone could be ignored.
We must be talking about different stories. The one im talking about the guy said he pulled the phone out of his pocket and it was fu*ked up. From the article he makes it seem like he doesnt know how the screen got messed up.Now, that could be complete bullsh*t and he could have done something.

Either way, you can see from all the warnings that Samsung that the phone is fragile

3 weeks ago '05        #20
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,507   Props total: 21930 21930
 pippen33 said
We must be talking about different stories. The one im talking about the guy said he pulled the phone out of his pocket and it was fu*ked up. From the article he makes it seem like he doesnt know how the screen got messed up.Now, that could be complete bullsh*t and he could have done something.

Either way, you can see from all the warnings that Samsung that the phone is fragile
Naw, that's the only story of a damaged display:

If I had to guess, I’d say it was pressing the display to close the device that did it.

Samsung warns against putting too much pressure on the display and this dude is grabbing and pressing the screen to close it. User error.

3 weeks ago '10        #21
Seymore Cake  19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,344   Props total: 11200 11200
Was just about to order it, but I'm gonna pass this time...

Hope they can get a stronger screen, water and dust proof and add a pen and Samsung will have a major player in the game.

I work outside so this would probably make it 1-2 months if I was lucky
+1   

1 week ago '05        #22
240sx 
space
space
$5,538   Props total: 3105 3105
Looks weak

1 week ago '05        #23
jaedot  27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,843   Props total: 10893 10893
Was seriously considering this phone, but this sh*t fragile as hell.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Meet a Mexican cartelís killer clowns
71 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
34 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-52online now  19
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
316 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
38 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy